Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's OK people, she has left them notes. Shared the complete wording of Lachlan's with the Internet but still they have notes from Mama which will make up for her leaving then to take control of her life.

Do they not allow annual leave in her very important, keyworker, saving the world defence job?

Reactions: 7
ugh!!!
im dreading all the stupid selfies that are coming our way! All her workout posts and tit!

i can't even bare to leave my kids for one night let alone swan off and leave them for god knows how long just to sort the house! Things like that can be done when they're at school! its the summer holidays and she's shipped them off, im surprised those kids aren't in a boarding school if im honest!

if she has so much work to do then surely she would of been doing it instead of shopping and pissing about on the internet! Doesn't she get holiday entitlement from this job? what even is it that she does? !!

Reactions: 5
ugh!!!
im dreading all the stupid selfies that are coming our way! All her workout posts and tit!

i can't even bare to leave my kids for one night let alone swan off and leave them for god knows how long just to sort the house! Things like that can be done when they're at school! its the summer holidays and she's shipped them off, im surprised those kids aren't in a boarding school if im honest!

if she has so much work to do then surely she would of been doing it instead of shopping and pissing about on the internet! Doesn't she get holiday entitlement from this job? what even is it that she does? !!
Don’t be silly, holiday entitlement is used for very important brand related things that couldn’t possibly be done on her actual day off. Parenting is nowhere near as important as 💵 💷 to her!

Reactions: 6
Looks like they are having a riveting afternoon sat in the garden. Everyone looks bored rigid!
Looked like they had been force to come and visit as the bloody Queen was home 🙄 such a dull bunch by the looks of it

Reactions: 4
This woman is an idiot.

Leaving her kids at her parents because she doesn’t want to have to actually parent them.

wants to go home so she can get back control of her life/work etc..... so what happens when the kids eventually return?!

so what’s the betting this next week or however long is going to be full of Sarah living her best life with no kids to bother with. She will be out visiting friends, getting her Botox and hair done, taking umpteen boomerang videos of her clinking cocktail glasses with her “chums” and other nauseating guff.
This ‘mama’ should never have had children

Also... they are so far away from her now. I would never have done that when my children were small. What if they needed her? Illness? Etc. I’m shocked

Reactions: 10
This ‘mama’ should never have had children

Also... they are so far away from her now. I would never have done that when my children were small. What if they needed her? Illness? Etc. I’m shocked
In all honesty they are probably better off with grannie. Lachlan has looked so happy being in Scotland this past week, getting all the attention he deserves.

My children have spent 5 days with their grandparents in the holidays when we have been working. We have no family locally. Obviously if I was working from home like I am now due to covid I wouldn't need too. But they have done it plenty of times and they absolutely love it. Spending quality time with thir grandparents and aunties and cousins etc that they don't get very often. They have the time of their lives.

Reactions: 3
She’s vile. Getting her life back in control? It’s all about control with you isn’t it? You control what you eat to the nth degree, control your kids to make them pretend to be toddlers stole, And control your weight with a ridiculous exercise regime.
What you need is to not have control for a while

Reactions: 3
What is going on? So she’s driving back, left kids in Scotland, maybe alright if we weren’t in the middle of a f-ing pandemic!! What happens if places go into lockdown, she can hardly ‘nip back’ and collect them shortly.
Is she working this week? Seems not today if she’s driving back. I bet her mum’s told her to go home and have a good rest and peace and quiet and she’ll bring them back on the weekend. Grannie will fly down, pretty sure she’s never done the drive. This week Sarah is living her best life, lots of meals out with friends, ‘decluterring’ all her shite, and let’s not forgot her poses cats!

ETA - Sarah dear most of people’s lives have been out of their control in the last 5 months. Nothing you can do about it, but suck it up and struggle through like the rest of us are doing!!!

Reactions: 9
What is going on? So she’s driving back, left kids in Scotland, maybe alright if we weren’t in the middle of a f-ing pandemic!! What happens if places go into lockdown, she can hardly ‘nip back’ and collect them shortly.
Is she working this week? Seems not today if she’s driving back. I bet her mum’s told her to go home and have a good rest and peace and quiet and she’ll bring them back on the weekend. Grannie will fly down, pretty sure she’s never done the drive. This week Sarah is living her best life, lots of meals out with friends, ‘decluterring’ all her shite, and let’s not forgot her poses cats!

ETA - Sarah dear most of people’s lives have been out of their control in the last 5 months. Nothing you can do about it, but suck it up and struggle through like the rest of us are doing!!!
I feel mean saying this but maybe she’s hoping second lockdown does happen. Then she’s free to workout and awkwardly shuffle for the ‘gram and not have any “choice” (plus content about how sad she is she can’t be with them)

Reactions: 2
There has been a cluster in Aberdeen in the past week and numbers in Scotland are starting to rise i would never leave my child so far away in these circumstances.....shes an idiot and completely selfish! But she hasn't been taking the situation seriously from the start!

Reactions: 13
I feel mean saying this but maybe she’s hoping second lockdown does happen. Then she’s free to workout and awkwardly shuffle for the ‘gram and not have any “choice” (plus content about how sad she is she can’t be with them)
Boomerangs of the children's beds with 'missing my babies whah'. She'll post pictures of the children and say how much she loves them. Will she get someone to film the emotional reunion - slow motion video of the kids running into her arms?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
It may not come to anything but there has been a cluster identified in Aberdeen, related to a pub but still I don’t think I could leave my children just in case there was a local lockdown.

And the shock here isnt due to people relying on childcare or staying with grandparents, it’s part of a long pattern of behaviour from this one influencer.
Nothing wrong with staying at granny’s or anything else 🙂

I am shocked to see she has left her kids in Aberdeen for god knows how long. It’s so far away. My child stayed with grandparents for a few days on the trot in school holidays, when I was at work in an office job (not just wfh like she is) and they were 40 miles away not left the other end of the country!!!!

Reactions: 2
As a child i spent several weeks of the summer holiday with my grandparents, when my children were small they used to spend several weeks with my parents and grandparents. It saved me an absolute fortune in holiday clubs and the children got a lovely break. I dont really see any issue with heroing this, other than my children were just 3 hours away so if there even was an issue I could have got to them pretty quickly, it would take Sarah so long
My childhood was the same as this but my childhood also didn’t coincide with a global pandemic... Aberdeen has a few clusters and if there’s a local lockdown across the shire the kids will be stuck up there. It’s just utter stupidity at this point in time.

Reactions: 6
I’m pretty sure she mentioned they were planning to visit Rob (wherever he is) for R&r but that got cancelled due to the pandemic. I bet she’s got the annual leave booked off work already and doesn’t want to waste it enjoying time with the kids...she’s going to spend it on herself instead. I’m expecting boomerangs of clinking glasses, cocktails in friends gardens, solo shopping trips and she’ll have new hair extensions and nails by the end of the week.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She's a military wife. Her husbands away, she has a job and 2 kids and family very far away. I get it. I am in exactly the same boat. Along with thousands of others. We all get on with it because its life. Sarah needs to stop moaning about her life. If she doesn't like it, then they either need to live married unaccompanied or Rob needs to leave. We don't all drive 10 hours during a pandemic and then leave our children to sort out our lives. THE CHILDREN ARE PART OF YOUR LIFE!! she shouldn't need to have rid of them to get her life together!!! She's such a twit.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.