Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that on her stories today with Lachlan, she has written that she had him
In with her for her “last workout of the day”
Last workout? What? How many times a day is she doing a work out?????????

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
It’s so sad to see her finally appreciate all the little things that kids offer throughout the day. Is she only just noticing that Lachlan can ride a scooter? Is she just now enjoying decorating cookies NOT as part of a brand deal? Seeing your kids just run and play outdoors? All these things that she overlooks daily.

Also, look how she’s enjoying her mum cook for her. Why wouldn’t she want to do the same for her own kids?

I tell my kids all the time about how good Nanna’s cooking was when I was a kid and they love to visit her for dinner. I don’t know if it’s a cultural thing but for us food and mealtimes hold such big family memories. I can only hope that my kids will say the same about me to their kids. Isla and Lachlan’s kids will be told about sausages, sausages and vegetarian sausages!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Isla and Lachlan’s kids will be told about sausages, sausages and vegetarian sausages!
They won't have to be told as there will be a whole history of these children's lives online including how Lachlan gave her PTSD. They will see for themselves how little time she shared with them. I can just imagine Isla and Lachlan comparing childhoods 'remember the time we went to the beach and I told photos of Mama (when will those poor kids be allowed to stop calling her by her brand name?) in her bikini?' 'Remember the time we had to pose for family photos by a balloon wall and then Mama spend hours on her phone editing it?' 'Can you remember ever sitting and chatting with Mama over dinner when she wasn't filming or talking to strangers on her phone?.... No, can't remember that one ever happening'

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It’s just so sad. I grew up in a naval family but my mum moved and settled where my dad was based (same town as Rob!) and made a life for us there. She completely integrated with the naval wives and school mums and I felt completely settled. ALL of my Christmas and birthday memories were at “our home” not my mums childhood home a few hundred miles away, not at my dad childhood home in a different country. They were both forced into a town by the navy but they made it mine and my siblings home.

Have Isla and Lachlan ever spent Christmas in their home? Or are they always shoved in a car for hours and driven to Sarah’s mums house?

Reactions: 9
It’s just so sad. I grew up in a naval family but my mum moved and settled where my dad was based (same town as Rob!) and made a life for us there. She completely integrated with the naval wives and school mums and I felt completely settled. ALL of my Christmas and birthday memories were at “our home” not my mums childhood home a few hundred miles away, not at my dad childhood home in a different country. They were both forced into a town by the navy but they made it mine and my siblings home.

Have Isla and Lachlan ever spent Christmas in their home? Or are they always shoved in a car for hours and driven to Sarah’s mums house?
You know I never thought of it like that! They never get to spend Christmas in their own home and that's really sad! Completely understand when Rob is away wouldnt expect her to be alone but all their memories will be elsewhere!

Reactions: 6
Surely Christmas is a time to begin your own traditions and make memories in your own little family? Everyone has memories of Christmas traditions from being a child. Its very sad that the kids can't enjoy their parents on their own on Christmas morning

Reactions: 8
Surely Christmas is a time to begin your own traditions and make memories in your own little family? Everyone has memories of Christmas traditions from being a child. Its very sad that the kids can't enjoy their parents on their own on Christmas morning
I know. So sad. My children are in their 20s now. No families of their own yet and they love coming home for Christmas. All the traditions we have had over the years.

Reactions: 3
1) ‘Islas’ choice of tea tonight 😡😡 what about asking her other child (you know the one she pretends doesn’t exist) what he would like instead of the golden child?

2) Personally I wouldn’t give my child their dinner in clean PJs cos they are likely to spill something down it. Looks like they’ve got mayonnaise on the plates... when it dries it’ll go flakey in bed 🤢

3) Lachlan looks so happy now he’s being given some real attention for once. Sad it’s from everyone else besides his own parents.

Reactions: 13
1) ‘Islas’ choice of tea tonight 😡😡 what about asking her other child (you know the one she pretends doesn’t exist) what he would like instead of the golden child?

2) Personally I wouldn’t give my child their dinner in clean PJs cos they are likely to spill something down it. Looks like they’ve got mayonnaise on the plates... when it dries it’ll go flakey in bed 🤢

3) Lachlan looks so happy now he’s being given some real attention for once. Sad it’s from everyone else besides his own parents.
yeah I really don’t understand why on Earth the kids are put in jammies before dinner. What kind of weird evening routine is that?! It makes no logical sense at all. If they get a bath (which I’m not convinced they do, every day, at Sarah’s....) and put into their pj’s the that should be the start of bedtime wind down and relax - they should be having their dinner before bath time. dinner and play time, bath, teeth, into jammies and then chill time before going to bed. Not bath, jammies on, sit and eat dinner, run around in the garden and then try to get them to bed...! And yeah, if they spill - what does she do? Change them? So 2 pairs of jammies used up? It’s daft. But it’s Sarah so it’s not surprising that it’s all arse about face is it?!!!

Reactions: 11
yeah I really don’t understand why on Earth the kids are put in jammies before dinner. What kind of weird evening routine is that?! It makes no logical sense at all. If they get a bath (which I’m not convinced they do, every day, at Sarah’s....) and put into their pj’s the that should be the start of bedtime wind down and relax - they should be having their dinner before bath time. dinner and play time, bath, teeth, into jammies and then chill time before going to bed. Not bath, jammies on, sit and eat dinner, run around in the garden and then try to get them to bed...! And yeah, if they spill - what does she do? Change them? So 2 pairs of jammies used up? It’s daft. But it’s Sarah so it’s not surprising that it’s all arse about face is it?!!!
Yep. Everything she does is so messed up and illogical. As someone who is constantly moaning about the lack of time she has and how busy she is, she is totally immune to doing things in a way which would be easier or logical. I just can’t fathom her mindset at all. Why does no one close to her call her out on it? They’re either as fucked up as she is (we’ve seen her mother’s ‘cooking‘, maybe other traits run in the family) or she’s actually some kind of tyrant behind the scenes and they’re scared of her turning on them 🤷🏻‍♀️

The description of the dog “handsome boy” is the same one she uses for her son!

• Sad
  • Wow
But I thought the exercise and eating plan wasn't about losing weight? She claimed it was about toning up and feeling healthier. Now she is trying to change her body shape. She wants a tiny waist and big boobs and bum - please someone close to her get her to a doctor before this spirals out of control. Why is this only worrying strangers on the Internet rather than her friends and family?

But I thought the exercise and eating plan wasn't about losing weight? She claimed it was about toning up and feeling healthier. Now she is trying to change her body shape. She wants a tiny waist and big boobs and bum - please someone close to her get her to a doctor before this spirals out of control. Why is this only worrying strangers on the Internet rather than her friends and family?
Pretty sure that her friend, Jess Avey, has body dysmorphia, so Sarah may not have the healthiest role models around her!

Pretty sure that her friend, Jess Avey, has body dysmorphia, so Sarah may not have the healthiest role models around her!
Oh for sure. Jess is very slight in build but desperate for a round full bum. You'd think these mothers in their 30s would have found some acceptance in the bodies they are in by now.

Reactions: 5
Oh for sure. Jess is very slight in build but desperate for a round full bum. You'd think these mothers in their 30s would have found some acceptance in the bodies they are in by now.
You’d think that these mothers in their 30s would also have other things to concern themselves with like focusing more on the children they brought into this world. All very shallow.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel a wee bit sorry for Sarah's mum. That food is definitely not instaworthy so why Sarah is shaming her mother by showing it to all and sundry I do not know. I defy anyone to look at last nights dinner and think yum - that looks delicious.
This 👏🏻 My parents are home cooks, nothing fancy but I’m not going to instagram what they cook. It’s so bleeping bizarre.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.