Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my goodness, never commented on Sarah before ... She seems to put on facade... She's struggling underneath and has a level of perfectionism she feels she needs to display... But leaving her kids at the opposite end of the country during a pandemic when Aberdeen (I'm local) has just started to get a number of cases and there is a real risk of a local lockdown at some point... How could you do that?
None of us have control over our lives at the moment... We are all struggling to look after children... Work from home... Live in total mess and chaos...
Why does she feel that she needs that extra time to get control of her life? It totally demonstrates how high her need is for perfectionism and 'alone time'. I get that as mums we need me time. But for me that's half an hour every other night for a quiet bath or something... Not a week away from my kids during a pandemic!

Reactions: 16
Shes all look at me no kids! At this point in time nothing would make me be 10hrs away from my child! Shares so much but when then this pops up as a surprise.......knows she is being judged and rightly so! She needs to step away from instagram!

Reactions: 5
Boomerangs of the children's beds with 'missing my babies whah'. She'll post pictures of the children and say how much she loves them. Will she get someone to film the emotional reunion - slow motion video of the kids running into her arms?
She will 100% also post photos of her having zoom calls with them tonight and every other night too. Whilst she builds some
Other white Ikea shelving after her workout and stomach flashing mirror shot

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Boomerangs of the children's beds with 'missing my babies whah'. She'll post pictures of the children and say how much she loves them. Will she get someone to film the emotional reunion - slow motion video of the kids running into her arms?
I’d put my house on this happening, she can’t miss out on prime content for the gram

Reactions: 6
Kids staying with Granny during holidays? Fine. Kids staying with Granny, 10 hours away during a Pandemic which looks like is getting worse again? Not fine.
She could have easily stayed “home” in Aberdeen to work, she dragged her computer up there duck sake. She has no reason to go back to her “not home” and leave the kids. Apart from purely selfish reasons. Absolute poor excuse for a mother. And if she allows her Mum to fly down with 2 kids during this time? Just awful

Reactions: 20
She only has one car seat in the car so surely she has to go pick them up or granny has to drop them off!

There is absolutely no way I would be leaving my children anywhere right now. I’d kill for even an afternoon off but it’s just not the time we are living in.

On a lighter note, because I’m raging at a lot today even outside of insta, let’s play TML bingo!

✔ belly shot
✔ Workout
✔ Kids beds empty
✔ Zoom calls
✔ Champagne / wine boomerangs with lots of different people
✔ Boring tv show
✔ A wee trip to primark and next for some crop tops
✔ Nails and hair

Bet there’s no food updates though 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There is absolutely no way I would be leaving my children anywhere right now. I’d kill for even an afternoon off but it’s just not the time we are living in.

On a lighter note, because I’m raging at a lot today even outside of insta, let’s play TML bingo!

✔ belly shot
✔ Workout
✔ Kids beds empty
✔ Zoom calls
✔ Boring tv show
✔ Nails and hair

✔ trip to ikea

• Haha
They are 10hrs away during a worldwide pandemic... with the other parent deployed. My mind boggles at how she can do that as a mother. I just don't understand. There has to be other deep serious issue going on that she needs to attend to, nothing else warrants that. How can you be away from your babies for so long and at such a distance when they are already feeling her effects of not having rob around. God weird family. Why would she want more kids 🥴

They are 10hrs away during a worldwide pandemic... with the other parent deployed. My mind boggles at how she can do that as a mother. I just don't understand. There has to be other deep serious issue going on that she needs to attend to, nothing else warrants that. How can you be away from your babies for so long and at such a distance when they are already feeling her effects of not having rob around. God weird family. Why would she want more kids 🥴
Also, did she not continuously say for months on end how much she wants to be "home" In Aberdeen and flees at the first chance. She's a contradiction to herself

Reactions: 13
Absolutely shocking behaviour. We are still very much in the middle of a bleeping pandemic Sarah. I really hope she’ll be going back to pick them up and not exposing her Mum and kids to huge risk by making them sit on a packed plane with zero distancing 😡 I couldn’t imagine my kids being that far away from me right now (or actually ever?!) out of choice 🤷‍♀️ Also I have been thinking about the potential risk she has put on her parents and brothers, coming up from the south coast where the kids have been in school and nursery and Covid numbers are still very high, to the other end of the country where (apart from this new wee cluster) has been dealing with Covid pretty well. Very irresponsible

It's OK people, she has left them notes. Shared the complete wording of Lachlan's with the Internet but still they have notes from Mama which will make up for her leaving then to take control of her life.

Do they not allow annual leave in her very important, keyworker, saving the world defence job?
Nope, no annual leave apart from days off to do bikini photoshoots on your own on the beach 😳

✔ belly shot
✔ Workout
✔ Kids beds empty
✔ Zoom calls
✔ Boring tv show
✔ Nails and hair

And posts about the boring antics of her poes cats 🙄 And something about deployment being oh so long 🙄

My only hope is she’s back down alone to seek help for her disorder. She doesn’t seem like the type to share that given she’s been going on about how fine she is, and recovered..

Reactions: 1
My only hope is she’s back down alone to seek help for her disorder. She doesn’t seem like the type to share that given she’s been going on about how fine she is, and recovered..
doubt it. I honestly think she’s just ditched the kids at her mums so she can arse around in Southsea pretending that she’s young and childless. Just wait for the barrage of bullshit she’s going to churn out this week....!

• Sad
We've already had her sweeties and energy drinks for the journey and how she is enjoying Google maps.

Reactions: 3
It’s funny - she literally gets more ME time than any mum I know and that’s ALL mothers, the single mums, the married mums, working, non working etc etc I don’t know anyone who has 1 1/2 days off an actual job and theIt kids are both in childcare, I know Islas at school now but this has been happening a long time before she started school. Most mums work part time to spend the rest of time with their kids.

Not this bleep.

shes no maternal instinct, I don’t give a flying duck if captain Birdseye IS not on land, why does she moan constantly and think she needs so much help with her own children.

bleeping hell, they are reaping the rewards for rob in the navy no ones put a gun to her head, it fucks me off she thinks everyone should Give her a special pass cos he’s in the miltary. I applaud are service men and women. BUT don’t complain about the life you CHOOSE, the job that pays well the pension that pays well.

bleeping dowdy debroah, morning Minnie, white chick doppalnager, ikaya shagging botox witch.

final note- I’m glad those kids are at grandmas and she’s ducking left them. They’ll actually get loved, nurtured and fed properly - I’m just mad shes gone for a jolly down soUF tobw The ultimate cat lady she craves - her only punishment in life is being with her kids how awful is that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s funny - she literally gets more ME time than any mum I know and that’s ALL mothers, the single mums, the married mums, working, non working etc etc I don’t know anyone who has 1 1/2 days off an actual job and theIt kids are both in childcare, I know Islas at school now but this has been happening a long time before she started school. Most mums work part time to spend the rest of time with their kids.

Not this bleep.

shes no maternal instinct, I don’t give a flying duck if captain Birdseye IS not on land, why does she moan constantly and think she needs so much help with her own children.

bleeping hell, they are reaping the rewards for rob in the navy no ones put a gun to her head, it fucks me off she thinks everyone should Give her a special pass cos he’s in the miltary. I applaud are service men and women. BUT don’t complain about the life you CHOOSE, the job that pays well the pension that pays well.

bleeping dowdy debroah, morning Minnie, white chick doppalnager, ikaya shagging botox witch.

final note- I’m glad those kids are at grandmas and she’s ducking left them. They’ll actually get loved, nurtured and fed properly - I’m just mad shes gone for a jolly down soUF tobw The ultimate cat lady she craves - her only punishment in life is being with her kids how awful is that
Preach 🙌🏻

Reactions: 3
This week (or however long) that the kids are with Grannie will probably be the longest time that they haven’t had a phone or camera shoved in their faces in their whole lives..they’ll actually get a break from performing for once.

Reactions: 10
This week (or however long) that the kids are with Grannie will probably be the longest time that they haven’t had a phone or camera shoved in their faces in their whole lives..they’ll actually get a break from performing for once.
Maybe a break from sausages too!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.