Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said last night it was very exciting to be at the shops on her own as shes not done it in a while. Is she forgetting the garden centre. And next when it first opened? And all the days she could go shopping alone while she sent them off to school and nursery?? No bleeping idea of reality!!
Honestly think she lives in her own world forgets she shares her life and then spouts rubbish!!! Her stories/content are crap if it wasn't for the kids she would have nothing to share!

Reactions: 3
I really wish she would address why she calls her Mum’s house home.
Yes!! I really want to ask her but I'm scared 🙈 I have a daughter L's age and we have lived overseas since she was 2. I would never call the UK home to her because we don't live there! My childhood was there, not hers.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s reading too much into the “home” thing guys, it’s probably just the expression like when we say I’m going up the road or down the road when actaully you are going home. It’s just her doing a meldrum and treating Scotland like some far off land to sound like an interesting ex pat as oppose to someone who moved down south for her husbands work and subsidised accommodation 🤷‍♀️. I think she dumbs her self down far to much and that’s why she is so obsessed with the daft hoem
Projects and diy to keep her busy, I think she has a brain but just didn’t put it to sensible use and has now fallen down the sell out influencer hole

Wow, yes Sarah, Lachlan can use a scooter! Imagine how many times you could have enjoyed seeing him do that on all those walks to Isla’s school when you strap him into a pushchair!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can kind of understand calling the town or city you grew up in home, but calling her mum's house home is too much. I remember in one her Christmas vlogs when she was staying there, she said something like "we've got xyz staying at ours for Christmas". I thought to myself if I was staying at my mum's (which is my childhood home) for Christmas, I would call it just that, staying at mum's. If I was staying at my own house I would say I was staying home for Christmas.

Reactions: 7
When she does the 'look at him / he is so cute /love him' when talking about Lachlan it comes across so fake and insincere, like she is talking about a stranger's puppy she has just seen in the street.

Reactions: 19
Yes!! I really want to ask her but I'm scared 🙈 I have a daughter L's age and we have lived overseas since she was 2. I would never call the UK home to her because we don't live there! My childhood was there, not hers.
She usually replies to DM’s but I don’t know if she is block happy when she gets questioned!

I think it’s reading too much into the “home” thing guys, it’s probably just the expression like when we say I’m going up the road or down the road when actaully you are going home. It’s just her doing a meldrum and treating Scotland like some far off land to sound like an interesting ex pat as oppose to someone who moved down south for her husbands work and subsidised accommodation 🤷‍♀️. I think she dumbs her self down far to much and that’s why she is so obsessed with the daft hoem
Projects and diy to keep her busy, I think she has a brain but just didn’t put it to sensible use and has now fallen down the sell out influencer hole
I just think the way she constantly moans about where she lives and how she doesn’t see where she has brought up her 2 kids as her home is sad

Reactions: 5
The more we see of Sarah’s mums cooking, the more everything makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ofcourse she had to leave her mum doing bathtime 🙄

Also did anyone think them wellies she got Isla yesterday were far to pink for Isla.

Reactions: 7
I think I am
Going to 🤮 , why show this publically? Weirdo. I don’t knwo what the hell it is but I’m pretty sure a grown woman shouldn’t be eating beans out of a tin 🤷‍♀️. No offence but to me they are a kids thing
Omg I love Baked Beans!!

She’s so weird and odd not a maternal bone in her body.she NEVER takes the kids for days out or does any activities with them solo, they go to childcare,schools, Costa and the beach. That’s it.

you never see her take them to the zoo or a day out somewhere different on a weekend or on her days off, her days off are for her and her weekends she try’s to do as little as possible

she makes motherhood seem like a chore , oh and don’t get me wrong it is sometimes but you never see the joyous times the endless love, pride etc.

they literally are Instagram props and she makes them seem like an inconvenience. It’s so sad.
Only happy when she’s in Scotland - children fobbed off yet again.

Seen a lot over the last few days from insta mum’s about less over sharing of the children (hallelujah) wonder if Sarah is going to take the same approach? DOUBTFUL.
I do wonder about the intelligence o se insta mums who are now panicking about safety and people knowing where they live! like WTAF??? It’s only now you think about it?!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Hilarious she keeps banging on about home.
Shut up Sarah ya wee fanny, stop lying threw ye teeF.
We all know Sweden is her home, ikea. She’s spent more time buying and making flat pack furniture she’s practically a resident.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
A tiny portion of stodgy mushroom risotto is not a balanced meal. Where are the green veg? It just reminds me of baby food served like that. Sarah needs to use a plate and have half of the plate with risotto and half of the plate with veg or salad. She eats like a baby with baby portions, baby sized bowls, baby textures, thanks Mum...grow up Sarah.

Reactions: 8
I feel a wee bit sorry for Sarah's mum. That food is definitely not instaworthy so why Sarah is shaming her mother by showing it to all and sundry I do not know. I defy anyone to look at last nights dinner and think yum - that looks delicious.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.