Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Home is where the heart is, right?

Her hearts in Scotland which is sad because her kids, her house, her job, her husband is in England.
She’s clinging to some life that she had before kids that just doesn’t exist anymore.
I agree. She’s clinging to the life she had pre marriage and children. Very sad.

Reactions: 6
An eating disorder can sometimes be a way of young adults trying to hang on to childhood. A secret fear of growing up.

Reactions: 8
How long does Rob have left in the navy? Did she say 7 years?
5 apparently, not that he will get much say about where they live or anything. Princess Sarah very much wears the trousers in that marriage. I get that she’s from Scotland, she loves Scotland blah blah but is home not where you and your children live. Where their lives are? The lives you and your husband made for them?

Reactions: 7
I don’t get why Scotland is home when she had such a multicultural upbringing in Holland and the Middle East?
To listen to her you would think she grew up in Holland? It’s even influenced her use of language after all 🤷🏻‍♀️
But yet, Scotland is “home”, I can’t get my head round it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
5 apparently, not that he will get much say about where they live or anything. Princess Sarah very much wears the trousers in that marriage. I get that she’s from Scotland, she loves Scotland blah blah but is home not where you and your children live. Where their lives are? The lives you and your husband made for them?
So Isla will be 11, starting secondary school and her mum will turn her life upside down moving her to Scotland, new friends, new school. Same for L too. Jeez.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Lol her stories (standard apology for not documenting every second lately) but she’s excited about a solo trip to Tesco?? She’s been dicking around on her own loads what’s she on about!?

Reactions: 14
So many parents have had to work from home with kids and managed it, why cant she? The comment about how little time she gets when theyre at school/nursery really angered me! Some parents are having to put their kids in school so they can go to a hospital and save lives or do a shift in a supermarket meeting people who could potentially have covid.
She goes back home and sits on her arse! Her children shouldn't even be in school/nursery as she was at home!!

Reactions: 13
You really would think she is head of the entire defence industry instead of some part time procurement co-ordinator by the way she goes on about how hard she is working.

If so busy why not eat in to some of your precious me time on your days off to catch up? I would really love to know what her employers think of her discussing her work on camera. Not once have I heard her praise her employers for being flexible or understanding about this solo mama doing it all on her own. From the way she makes it sound they are working poor, poor Sarah to the bone with no consideration for her personal situation. They do not come across as good employers. Personally I don't believe her. All this so, so busy and having to catch up because she has to collect Isla up from school early is just an excuse to hide herself away in a room whilst others take care of her children.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It helps her need for constant praise and validation to come across so so busy so people say your doing such a good job! Your a mother you choose to be a mother twice its hard for everyone! And to have 2 jobs!

Reactions: 5
Loved catching up on the last few days!! She is definitely struggling and there's no way she ate whatever that was! Or anything else as her selfies are showing how gaunt she is looking. She is not so so busy, she is fannying around wherever and avoiding her kids🤦🏻‍♀️ So sad she doesn't take them anywhere different either, there are so many fun things she could do with them😕 Probs only goes to the beach to get her body out! Idiot honestly. Please don't come back here Sarah!!🙅🏻‍♀️

Also has she addressed the cats?? Has she just left them??

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Loved catching up on the last few days!! She is definitely struggling and there's no way she ate whatever that was! Or anything else as her selfies are showing how gaunt she is looking. She is not so so busy, she is fannying around wherever and avoiding her kids🤦🏻‍♀️ So sad she doesn't take them anywhere different either, there are so many fun things she could do with them😕 Probs only goes to the beach to get her body out! Idiot honestly. Please don't come back here Sarah!!🙅🏻‍♀️

Also has she addressed the cats?? Has she just left them??
Shell definitely have the parents of islas friend who live 2 doors up feeding the cats.

Although Im suprised shes left them as hasnt she just started letting them out?

Reactions: 2
Hello home??!!

Do duck off Sarah! home really?? Union Street is full of charity and boarded up shops now!! It doesn’t feel like home to the people that actually live here!!
3B2899F2-9C54-49C3-A90E-D981BE70827F.jpeg

How long did she ever live in Aberdeen?? Apart from Uni did she actually go to school there??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So I guess her workload has dramatically decreased then if shes out and able to post photos at 10am??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She said last night it was very exciting to be at the shops on her own as shes not done it in a while. Is she forgetting the garden centre. And next when it first opened? And all the days she could go shopping alone while she sent them off to school and nursery?? No bleeping idea of reality!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.