Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, I’m happy for her that some cooked her tea but who cooked? Was it someone that hates her? Was it one of us? No way a mother would serve that to her daughter who she’s been missing so dearly for 7 months.

I live about 5 minutes from my mum and every time I go to her house (pre corona) she’s like “you hungry? Lemme whip up a quick roast for you” 😂 “you haven’t eaten in two hours! Sit down, I’ll fix you a lasagne”
The lengths she goes to if my kids mention they’re hungry in her house! 🤣

jeez, mashed something with beans...I’d be embarrassed to serve that to anyone! I certainly wouldn’t be posting it online.
I think Lachlan cooked it?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I mean, I’m happy for her that some cooked her tea but who cooked? Was it someone that hates her? Was it one of us? No way a mother would serve that to her daughter who she’s been missing so dearly for 7 months.

I live about 5 minutes from my mum and every time I go to her house (pre corona) she’s like “you hungry? Lemme whip up a quick roast for you” 😂 “you haven’t eaten in two hours! Sit down, I’ll fix you a lasagne”
The lengths she goes to if my kids mention they’re hungry in her house! 🤣

jeez, mashed something with beans...I’d be embarrassed to serve that to anyone! I certainly wouldn’t be posting it online.
I know right! My first night at my folks and it’s always a full home made roast dinner or a big pot of spag bol, a good home made curry or steak etc
Sarah never eats real, home cooked, proper food; actual meat/veg etc - she lives of tiny portions of pre packed shop bought rubbish. And looking at her selfie she posted today of her giant bobble head I’m not convinced that she eats half of what she shows on line...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think I am
Going to 🤮 , why show this publically? Weirdo. I don’t knwo what the hell it is but I’m pretty sure a grown woman shouldn’t be eating beans out of a tin 🤷‍♀️. No offence but to me they are a kids thing
I had beans on toast today 😭😢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know right! My first night at my folks and it’s always a full home made roast dinner or a big pot of spag bol, a good home made curry or steak etc
Sarah never eats real, home cooked, proper food; actual meat/veg etc - she lives of tiny portions of pre packed shop bought rubbish. And looking at her selfie she posted today of her giant bobble head I’m not convinced that she eats half of what she shows on line...
Same for me. My mum always cooks me a roast, a chilli, curry etc. Always a good hearty meal! And that's the way I am with my children (similar ages to I and L). They eat home cooked, healthy meals. My 7 year old could eat Sarah's and those children's meals put together! Hes not overweight though, just a growing boy who needs food. Her children must be so hungry! Guess we see now where she gets her culinary skills from!!

I had beans on toast today 😭😢😂
Beans on toast is legit the best meal ever!!! Its probably a once monthly occurrence but so underrated! Especially with some cheese on top!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s so weird and odd not a maternal bone in her body.she NEVER takes the kids for days out or does any activities with them solo, they go to childcare,schools, Costa and the beach. That’s it.

you never see her take them to the zoo or a day out somewhere different on a weekend or on her days off, her days off are for her and her weekends she try’s to do as little as possible

she makes motherhood seem like a chore , oh and don’t get me wrong it is sometimes but you never see the joyous times the endless love, pride etc.

they literally are Instagram props and she makes them seem like an inconvenience. It’s so sad.
Only happy when she’s in Scotland - children fobbed off yet again.

Seen a lot over the last few days from insta mum’s about less over sharing of the children (hallelujah) wonder if Sarah is going to take the same approach? DOUBTFUL.

Reactions: 10
Cramming in the work or hiding in the office avoiding being with her children?
She didn't seem so busy with work when she was off having lunch with Lucie and the bump or decorating her garden, fannying about at garden centres or taking selfies.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Cramming in the work or hiding in the office avoiding being with her children?
She didn't seem so busy with work when she was off having lunch with Lucie and the bump or decorating her garden, fannying about at garden centres or taking selfies.
I still find it so strange that she says shes happy to be home. My home is home, my mums house is my mums! Bizarre!
Shows how much of a child she still sees herself!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s not your home!!!!! It was your childhood home!! Your home is where you live with YOUR kids and husband

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why on earth, if she was so snowed under, she didn’t use the Thursday and Friday when her kids were shoved in childcare...

Reactions: 9
I dong believe shes that busy! after the constant updates and then kids put into childcare she went very quiet during the day and stopped discussing work (criticising it/them) I think she's been pulled up or something along the lines and is now looking for brownie points!

Reactions: 5
I work from home at the moment with children at home also (no childcare at all I'd rather manage it somehow!). My employers are very relaxed about my work due to the fact I have kids. If I need an hour off to concentrate on them, its fine. If I need to head off to do a food shop, its fine. Extended lunch etc. I get the feeling I'm in a similar job set up to Sarah. Shes not snowed under, shes happily sat in that room alone pleading chaos for her parents to watch the children!

If she was that busy she wouldn't have time to take photos of herself being busy!!!

It’s not your home!!!!! It was your childhood home!! Your home is where you live with YOUR kids and husband
I find this thinking very odd. I was born in a city, but left that city when I was in my early 20’s. I’ve since then got married and had my own children. I’ve bought 2 houses and moved 4 times. Where I live now is home. Not where I was born and my parents live. That’s where I’m from, but not home. I find her attachment to Scotland worrying as to me it’s shows she’s refusing to consider settling anywhere else. Her children’s home isn’t Scotland and neither is Rob’s, but do they come into the consideration?

• Heart
I find this thinking very odd. I was born in a city, but left that city when I was in my early 20’s. I’ve since then got married and had my own children. I’ve bought 2 houses and moved 4 times. Where I live now is home. Not where I was born and my parents live. That’s where I’m from, but not home. I find her attachment to Scotland worrying as to me it’s shows she’s refusing to consider settling anywhere else. Her children’s home isn’t Scotland and neither is Rob’s, but do they come into the consideration?
Exactly. She hasn’t lived in Scotland for so many years. Her husband or children have never lived there yet she sees it as home. My husband grew up in the Lake District, his parents still live there and we live in Scotland. When we go to visit his parents he would never say, “ I am going home” home is where your immediate family and your house is. Her attitude is so telling and shows how much she resents Rob for her having to live down south. It will be so sad when Rob retires from the Navy and she takes the children away from their home, friends, school to move to Scotland just for her own needs.

Reactions: 11
Personally I would be a bit pissed off if I was married to someone, had two children with them and they still referred to Mummy and Daddy's house as 'home'. It's all a bit odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surely she should of been working instead of swanning around garden centres on a thursday when the kids were at school/nursery.

• Heart
So weird. I don’t have kids, just me, my other half and the dog but if I started calling my parent’s “home” again they’d be quite concerned and would probably think I’d fallen out with my partner. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Home is where the heart is, right?

Her hearts in Scotland which is sad because her kids, her house, her job, her husband is in England.
She’s clinging to some life that she had before kids that just doesn’t exist anymore.

Maybe its just me but I find it a bit unfair living somewhere and having your kids grow up there to know you are going to up sticks and move them! Her kids are English!

Reactions: 6
I assumed that too but they were there at 11pm according to her insta but then she says she didnt get 'home' till 3am so I assumed there was more travelling.

Who called it? 😂
I honestly don’t think I’ve seen her that genuinely happy in months. All because she doesn’t have to parent her children now.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.