Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wires at the window ?! Wtaf? And hanging above the door? How much whit Ikea crap furniture does she need ?
Nah it’s fairy lights hanging in front of a mirror. Your seeing the reflection of the window/outside.

Her house is so stark and clinical. Everything is white. It’s really weird.

Reactions: 5
Another day at the beach. Sarah, just like there is more food than sausage and pasta, there is more things to do on a day out than the beach.

You dont care about the whole social distance thing so why not do the zoo? Or the arcade in southsea? Even a play park.

• Heart
There is so much to do around here it’s crazy! But nope that would mean parenting her own children, this way auntie naty gets to do it all and princess Sarah gets to do sweet fa 😴

Reactions: 7
There is so much to do around here it’s crazy! But nope that would mean parenting her own children, this way auntie naty gets to do it all and princess Sarah gets to do sweet fa 😴
Exactly. Im honestly suprised she hasnt brought a season ticket to paultons park, its just round the corner and she can definitely afford it.
The kids would love it but it means her having to sit on rides ect.

Reactions: 1
It’s been grey and overcast and at times raining where she lives today . You’d have to be pretty desperate to still think a day at the beach today was a good idea

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s been grey and overcast and at times raining where she lives today . You’d have to be pretty desperate to still think a day at the beach today was a good idea
Dude did you see her birthday photo from the beach??!!!! It was a miserable day and she was there in her bikini lording it up!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dude did you see her birthday photo from the beach??!!!! It was a miserable day and she was there in her bikini lording it up!!!!!
Weather was worse on her birthday than it’s been here today, not much will stop Sarah flashing that midriff for the likes

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok, i live in scotland, i cannot ever imagine wearing a swimsuit let alone a bikini at the beach. Is it that much warmer down south? I just find it random that she insists on wearing a bikini, surely shorts and a tshirt is fine? I know its up to her but i just find it weird she is acts as though she is on a beach in australia or somewhere😀

Reactions: 9
Ok, i live in scotland, i cannot ever imagine wearing a swimsuit let alone a bikini at the beach. Is it that much warmer down south? I just find it random that she insists on wearing a bikini, surely shorts and a tshirt is fine? I know its up to her but i just find it weird she is acts as though she is on a beach in australia or somewhere😀
It’s miserable on the south coast today, it’s warming, but been drizzling all day. I’m in a cardigan 😂 Def not beach day weather.

Reactions: 3
it is sometimes considerably warmer down south than it is in Scotland. We had days last summer and the year before when it was 35 degrees which is HOT.

I don't get it either, I like swimming in the sea so I'll wear my cossie to the beach but I'm always covered up in shorts and t-shirt for the rest of the time. It's just all for the likes on Instagram, she thrives on compliments

Reactions: 4
We are from scotland but live in scandinavia now, the weathed here has been 24+ and i think its freezing, still jeans and a hoody on. I will occasionally put shorts on if we visit the beach but thats only so i can play with the kids, if they get wet, change them but no way would i be in a swimming costume 🥶

Reactions: 2
No wonder the kids have so many pre cooked sausages, it’s because Sarah’s half cut most of the time 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She needs help. She’s hiding in plain view thinking if she openly talks about diets people won’t see she’s struggling with an ED still. But by the difference in these pictures, she clearly clearly is.
yup, 100%

If she had lost weight/improved her fitness/toned up in a healthy way with a healthy, nutritious diet & safe exercise I wouldn’t say a word about it on here but everything about her over the last 5 or 6 months has just been so obsessive, completely unhinged, dangerous and absolutely screaming that she’s fallen back into disordered eating and obsessive exercising. She shows us what she “eats” - minuscule portions of the same 5 dishes. She’s told us that she’s added an additional 30 DAYS onto (her fucked up version) of the Joe Wicks plan because she felt that she needed to cancel out the few glasses of wine she’s had during lockdown.....she constantly looks for attention/praise for exercising and for how she looks. The constant photos of her in her underwear/swimwear/crop tops and the “before & after” underwear photos all just add to the fact that she’s fallen down the ED hole and it’s infuriating that she’s just claiming that she’s fine & that it’s all normal. It’s anything but normal.
If I thought it would help I’d be inclined to message her husband or her brothers but honestly I think they all just enable her....

Reactions: 10
It’s really not bikini on the beach weather. I swim in the sea near her most days and I can assure you that it’s only on the warmest of days you see people in swimming costumes!

I swim throughout the year so feel pretty acclimatised and there’s no way I’d be in a bikini on the shore unless I was just about to swim or was getting dry and changed!

She needs help. She’s hiding in plain view thinking if she openly talks about diets people won’t see she’s struggling with an ED still. But by the difference in these pictures, she clearly clearly is.
You’re right . I was shocked at how big her head looked on her frame in tonight’s boomerang . I really hope she realises and gets help.

Sarah’s on a binge right now. She’s been starving herself for months - Now she’s going crazy with all the eating out and booze. She will be punishing herself tomorrow and for a few weeks I imagine.

I’m sure the kids diet won’t alter though, I bet they don’t even ask what’s for tea, it’s either sausages or pasta kids and on thursdays we mix it together!!!!!!

the bikini thing is ducking hilare, no need for it, I mean does she actually even go swimming?

Sarah’s on a binge right now. She’s been starving herself for months - Now she’s going crazy with all the eating out and booze. She will be punishing herself tomorrow and for a few weeks I imagine.

I’m sure the kids diet won’t alter though, I bet they don’t even ask what’s for tea, it’s either sausages or pasta kids and on thursdays we mix it together!!!!!!

the bikini thing is ducking hilare, no need for it, I mean does she actually even go swimming?
no chance that she goes swimming, no way! She’s got so many hang ups about her bloody hair that she’s never going to risk it getting wet and it not looking Right!

Whats the time frame between these two pics?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.