Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really want to know this too! Mine were due to come out a few weeks after lockdown began, and started falling out as soon as they were due.
She has bent and broke most other lockdown and social distancing rules so wouldn't be surprised if she has had them replaced on the sly.

Reactions: 11
She has definitely had them done, I'm sure she said she gets tape in extensions, there is no way they wouldn't be half way down her hair by now.

Reactions: 4
She has definitely had them done, I'm sure she said she gets tape in extensions, there is no way they wouldn't be half way down her hair by now.
She had her hair up not that far into lockdown and you could see they were hanging on by a thread then!

Reactions: 2
As if her children weren’t pasty and anaemic enough.

Doughballs, mozzarella dippers, chicken nuggets, popcorn, chips.

I hope they take a multivitamin because the nutritional value in their core diet is nil.

• Sick
Reactions: 9

I hope they take a multivitamin because the nutritional value in their core diet is nil.
I can't say they take them on the regular, but Sarah's definitely done ads for multivitamins in the past, so they have had them for as long as it took to get the right take on the ads for 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I dont know how someone who suffered so badly from an eating disorder can make their kids diets so awful? Surely youd want them to have a good relationship with food?

Reactions: 9
I dont know how someone who suffered so badly from an eating disorder can make their kids diets so awful? Surely youd want them to have a good relationship with food?
This is the part I really struggle to understand! Surely you would be doing everything to promote a healthy diet and give them choices so they don't follow bad dieting in a bid to lose weight!

This is the part I really struggle to understand! Surely you would be doing everything to promote a healthy diet and give them choices so they don't follow bad dieting in a bid to lose weight!
but how can she, when she cannot think rationally at all about food or eating? Her whole mindset around it is utterly warped- there’s no logic to it at all. She’s ill.She is desperately ill and needs serious help.

but how can she, when she cannot think rationally at all about food or eating? Her whole mindset around it is utterly warped- there’s no logic to it at all. She’s ill.She is desperately ill and needs serious help.
But noone seems to want to help her

Reactions: 3
But noone seems to want to help her
unless she is willing to seek help herself, it will be very hard for anyone else to do anything.... she’s got no family near by, her husband is away 90% of the year, she doesn’t seem to have any close, genuine friends- just “Instagram” friends. She will be lying out of her hole to everyone regarding her eating habits and weight loss.....

Reactions: 5
I’ve always noticed on the days she eats a meal or drinks with friends you never see ANY of her other meals that day or the day before and after. I doubt she’s having any.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She’s done enough deals with Hello Fresh and Gousto to know a bit about cooking healthy meals. She’s just plain lazy with the kids food. It would have taken 5 minutes to chop up some carrots and cucumber sticks for that movie night dinner.

Reactions: 7
A treat dinner for us is pizza or we will do a buffet but will always include something our wee one has tried fancy meats or springs rolls something different but it is a treat for her because we don't constantly feed her crap! Then will have marshmallow n fruit kebabs easy to do and gets a bit of fruit in!! Your right shes just lazy!!!

The whole point of Joe Wicks plans are that you learn quick easy and healthy meals along the way so you can carry on eating well after the plan. She made the same 3 meals for months and now is just back to restricting what she eats.

Reactions: 5
Instead if taking a picture of Lachlan miles away from his plate, put your phone down, sit him infront of his food and tell him he needs to stay there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.