Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tinksss

Growing up my mum point blank refused to cook different meals, we either had what she was cooking or nothing - and all my friends parents were the same!! She’s creating a rod for her own back and is going to have some seriously fussy eaters!!!
Exactly the same in my house, although I did have a few friends and their Mums would cook them all (3-4 of them) a different meal each night. My Mam thought they were all batshit crazy and dreaded me inviting them over for tea because they’d eat processed crap, not home cooked teas.

My son is young but my husband and I have already said he has what we have (or sometimes freezer stash leftovers; spaghetti Bol, casseroles etc)!

Reactions: 1

frostily

VIP Member
My only hope is she’s back down alone to seek help for her disorder. She doesn’t seem like the type to share that given she’s been going on about how fine she is, and recovered..

superxo1

Chatty Member
How did she get her into that school then? Not sure how English system works, is it a faith school or a placement request ?
Our school tends to take on a lot of armed forces children, Isla’s year group Was very undersubscribed. In Year R they dropped a class due to not enough children

Lilybobtail

Chatty Member
Sausage watch 😂
I don't mind a sausage and mash every couple of weeks, I couldn't have sausage 3 days on the trot though 🤢
I've actually went off them watching her 😳 I had fish fingers the other day instead! More so you can see they are not good quality at all! Another way to save money to spend on herself!

Gibbonsgob

She'll have to make herself prison tray lunches now for content. What will she complain about now?

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I think it boils down to the “perfect” family we are meant to believe exists, but you can’t change your children to fit in with your own agenda.
We are very low here somehow! Not sure how as everybody seems to have completely forgotten about Covid right now..
They really do seem to of forgotten! Hope it doesnt mean were gonna get another spike.

Her latest story Im pretty sure is outside Ls nursery so he did go 😔

Lilybobtail

Chatty Member
One of her brothers live in Glasgow no where near her parents so hopefully she didnt divert to see them!!!

• Wow

Instasham

Chatty Member
Anyone watching the Scottish updates would be mad to assume they’d be able to travel into the Aberdeen area at next week’s review. Don’t get what it is with Sarah, arrogance, stupidity, denial???