Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Veronica

Chatty Member
There is a military housing estate not too far from where I live. Like about 20mins away. It's all gated in etc is this the same for all camps like where she lives!? Or just some are they all secure like this?

Reactions: 1

fireflies

VIP Member
The “rig pigs” 🙄 are the only reason we KNOW of the Aberdeen cluster. I personally know one person who’s tested positive via a family member responsibility going to one pub. They are both asymptomatic. Don’t think this isn’t happening everywhere, it’s just been identified in Aberdeen.

Sarah’s a mug, we all called Aberdeen lockdown happening when she was still up there.
Are the rig pigs non Scottish just up there for rigs like the bunker boys from newcastle Lee meldrums buds.
In way because of oil Aberdeen more vunerable as lots travel there an route to rig from other locations.
So if they all go on jolly night out together drunk then they have issues.
Surprised not been more outbreaks on the rigs themselves recently.

Croissant Moon

Pretty sure her parents live in the must live under Aberdeen City, last week she was filming the kids outside and they had their brown wheely bin out- shire doesn’t do brown bins.
They did live Aberdeenshire, not sure if they’ve moved. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Lilybobtail

Chatty Member
I'm guessing the comments shes sharing on her stories have been deleted???

And why not do an actual post about it rather than a story.....oh so no one can comment more! Bore off Sarah truth hurts!

No Time for Bull

Chatty Member
How the F is she going to get they kids home with Aberdeen in lockdown? She shouldn’t be entering Aberdeen or taking the kids out of it!!

Remember when you were like 15 and you had a boyfriend and you wanted to tell him something, but you didn't want to say it outright. So. You'd send him a text "by accident" pretending it's for your friend but actually telling him what you wanted him to know? Anyone? Anyways 😏😂 that's what Sarah reminds me of with the shorts picture. She obviously likes the shorts. She wants to post the picture of the shorts, but she has to pretend there is a something wrong so she has a "reason" to post. So basically what I'm saying is. Sarah still has the immaturity of a 15 year old 😂
she either wants to show off her skinny legs or she has a fancy man watching her stories!

Georgethecat

VIP Member
I am in Aberdeen & confirm we are locked down for atleast a week 😔 if her kids are in Cults then they are included as it is in Aberdeen City. We are not to travel more than 5 miles & they are advising people not to travel into Aberdeen so looks like the kids are stuck for atleast a week 😳
I've heard it's going to be a 3 week lockdown , no idea if true or not but was told by someone in local hospitality industry last night. Hoping it's not true though 😭

• Sad

Lilybobtail

Chatty Member
We havent seen her buy/sort/organise a uniform for her! Really wouldn't surprise if they do come back the week before and I'm that week lachlan will be in nursery!!!!

Grayson

VIP Member
There is a military housing estate not too far from where I live. Like about 20mins away. It's all gated in etc is this the same for all camps like where she lives!? Or just some are they all secure like this?
No, it's generally army housing that is gated. Sometimes Raf do too. It's unusual for navy to be behind the wire. They are usually as Sarah is on an estate owned by the mod. Just like a normal estate but everyone in them are military families.

catgal

Take it rules don't apply to Sarah, she will just say the trip is necessary... Totally unnecessary to leave them there in the first place!! Reckon she's coming soon then

Fathead

VIP Member
To be honest, I tried not to look at them. I hate seeing instagrammers kids, it just feels so weird to me. They have no choice that their lives are on show... That I even know their names. I just doesn't sit easy with me
I saw “weeslice” the other day with her kids and felt the same

Annim

Exactly, how many other thousands of children over the world are in the same boat with seeing grandparents?! Even worse there are so many who have lost them all together & couldn't even say goodbye! This has been the problem the whole way through this pandemic (although only by a small percentage of people) folk nae seeing past how this affects themselves & their own situation & nae looking at the bigger picture. I just can't believe her attitude towards it i really truly hope its a front for the gram but have a horrible feeling it isn't...

We decided not to visit my parents in Finland this year. We only see them once a year, but didn't want to risk it. So my daughter has last seen her grandparents in July 2019. And Sarah is crying about 7 months.

I do call Finland my home. But then when we come back to England I call it coming back home.

montydonfc

VIP Member
My nursery are asking for information if the children are off they are keeping a note of where the children have been and have extended the 48 sickness period to 72 they are very much taking it serious....hope Sarahs is too!!! But I'm sure some of the staff follow her!
Our nursery - in Aberdeen as each day have the children been with anyone other than in their main residence, check temps etc so they keep a record in the event of track and trace. Good luck getting them back and saying they’ve been in Aberdeen the last two weeks!

Veronica

Chatty Member
Yeah I don't think it's intentional I think they're just not that kind of grandparents! Rob never seems that bothered either to be fair.