Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Croissant Moon

It will be the rigpigs - they will still be allowed in to the city.
The “rig pigs” 🙄 are the only reason we KNOW of the Aberdeen cluster. I personally know one person who’s tested positive via a family member responsibility going to one pub. They are both asymptomatic. Don’t think this isn’t happening everywhere, it’s just been identified in Aberdeen.

Sarah’s a mug, we all called Aberdeen lockdown happening when she was still up there.

GPort

VIP Member
I'm shocked her best mate the body coach hasn't told her 😏
Shows how much she learnt about healthy eating from his plan! His recipes and plans actually seem pretty good but she totally just made the same three dishes over and over again and ignored the message and as a result she didn’t learn anything!

Itsalwayssunny

As a child i spent several weeks of the summer holiday with my grandparents, when my children were small they used to spend several weeks with my parents and grandparents. It saved me an absolute fortune in holiday clubs and the children got a lovely break. I dont really see any issue with heroing this, other than my children were just 3 hours away so if there even was an issue I could have got to them pretty quickly, it would take Sarah so long

fireflies

VIP Member
Whilst she plays dress up, goes on jollies for her brand appointments, coos over other people's babies her own children are in an extended partial lockdown. If she does go back up there I hope she remains up there until restrictions are completely lifted.
She will need them back in time foew new English term so another 18 to 20 days.

Croissant Moon

No I’m pretty sure her folks live in Cults or Bieldside which are both part of Aberdeen City, the bins were a give away the other day as there was a brown bin and Aberdeenshire doesn’t supply those
I see. I think they lived in Banchory at some point. I just assumed Sarah would think it’s not her problem even with them being a stones through from the clusters. If they’re in Cults that’s abhorrent, what an irresponsible arsehole she is, leaving them as this was beginning to unfold. 🤦🏼‍♀️

hd1234

as sausages come in a pack of six and she probably gives them half a sausage each no wonder they have them so many times ,does she not know that you can freeze them

Lilybobtail

Chatty Member
Why on earth would you time such a long journey so you are arriving at 2am with small kids??? My parents would be like jog on, keys under the mat, dont wake us when you get in. Its not like they are flying in from another country with time differences etc. Leave at fecking 7am, be up for 7pm at latest.
Probably to have an excuse for a quick visit ho Robs parents!