Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Croissant Moon

Also while I'm on, can I say how much it annoys me when she calls where she lives 'the South coast'. I live in Plymouth. I don't say 'the West Country' I simply say Plymouth. 🤷‍♀️ Does she think she sound more American like West Coast/East Coast 🤦🏻‍♀️
Probably for Scottish followers. My English geography doesn’t extend beyond London and Newcastle 😬😉

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Croissant Moon

She/they always drive, every time they go up to Aberdeen.
She could very easily fly up and then hire a car in Aberdeen if she needs to have a car while she’s there, would be cheaper and far less hassle!
To be fair it’s cheaper to drive than pay for flights, airport parking and car hire. I’d 100% rather drive than wrestle two kids and all their belongings onto a plane, COVID or not.

Reactions: 1

Kam2243

Culturally anklets are usually more symbolic of marriage, in the same way we see a wedding ring as a symbol. I think Sarah’s is rosary beads though? I doubt there’s a meaning other than it being cool in the noughties 😂 Fearne Cotton has a similar tattoo.
like the lower back tattoos? I literally know nothing about this sort of thing my friends thought it hysterically funny that I didn’t know anything like this 😂

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Ok, i live in scotland, i cannot ever imagine wearing a swimsuit let alone a bikini at the beach. Is it that much warmer down south? I just find it random that she insists on wearing a bikini, surely shorts and a tshirt is fine? I know its up to her but i just find it weird she is acts as though she is on a beach in australia or somewhere😀
it is sometimes considerably warmer down south than it is in Scotland. We had days last summer and the year before when it was 35 degrees which is HOT.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
She needs help. She’s hiding in plain view thinking if she openly talks about diets people won’t see she’s struggling with an ED still. But by the difference in these pictures, she clearly clearly is.
Whats the time frame between these two pics?

chnandlerbong

Oh I was hoping she would be collecting her children, but alas no 😔 Would she be allowed to enter Aberdeen to collect them? I don’t know what the situation is, are police stopping people or are they leaving it up to individuals to follow the rules?
Tbh I think she would get in & out no bother, I only know of one person who has been stopped travelling into Aberdeen from Aberdeenshire so far & they were doing so for work so were allowed to carry on. If she was stopped I think the police would let her carry on as well but maybe not...

Fathead

VIP Member
It’s because she’s ashamed of exactly where on the south coast she lives, she doesn’t want to be in married quarters she wants to live in the nicer parts where Isla’s school is. Nothings ever good for precious princess Sarah
How did she get her into that school then? Not sure how English system works, is it a faith school or a placement request ?

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I don’t really think this is a fair comment in the midst of a global pandemic 😂 I’ve been doing 4 hour round trips to visit my parents because I still won’t go in their house, my mum is shielding. Yes, maybe they should see Rob’s folks more but no need for a sleepover at this precise point in time.

If she stayed people would moan she’s putting them at risk. FFS she annoys me as much as the next person but she can’t do wrong for doing right 😂
Surely though she could of booked for a near by travel lodge for a night or two so they could of seen their grandparents?