Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilybobtail

Chatty Member
I said before her insta work/ads seem to ve drying up! Plus there has been nothing kindly gifted for a while her appeal is dropping!

Reactions: 2

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Loved catching up on the last few days!! She is definitely struggling and there's no way she ate whatever that was! Or anything else as her selfies are showing how gaunt she is looking. She is not so so busy, she is fannying around wherever and avoiding her kids🤦🏻‍♀️ So sad she doesn't take them anywhere different either, there are so many fun things she could do with them😕 Probs only goes to the beach to get her body out! Idiot honestly. Please don't come back here Sarah!!🙅🏻‍♀️

Also has she addressed the cats?? Has she just left them??
Shell definitely have the parents of islas friend who live 2 doors up feeding the cats.

Although Im suprised shes left them as hasnt she just started letting them out?

GPort

VIP Member
Cryptic pizza boomerang!

So is she visiting someone in Waterlooville now? It’s pretty unlikely she’d go that far to pick up a takeaway!

• Wow

fireflies

VIP Member
I'm so confused has she not mentioned lockdown and the kids at all.

When she says work she means social media/brand work not mod admin work.
Always baffled how she's scores so many ads with such a low following under 50k.

There's a slim chance she caught covif up in Aberdeen..
Scary how quick the virus has spread.
Such a shame as scotland seemed have it under control .
Short of shutting their borders it was always going to be tricky.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I watched the vlog of VE Day back in May. Maybe that is what she means about catching up with work.

One thing she said - she couldn't trust the kids to sit out the front and have the VE day celebration lunch. Can't trust her own kids?!?? I think what she meant to say is she can't control her own kids.
Exactly. If you cant trust a 6 year old to sit down and only play in her front garden youve got issues. To be fair even Lachlan should be able to stay in his front garden.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Must be killing her that she can't leave the children there to find a vlogger/blogger to go for a drink with.

• Haha

frostily

VIP Member
I just clicked on her ‘kids food’ highlight. It’s worth a look for a laugh. A fabulous collection of beige processed food and meats served along with two halved grapes and a couple of slices of banana. My two year old would be incredulous if I served her such a small portion of fruit! A punnet of grapes must last about three weeks in that house though.
Omg seeing them all together is hilarious! She doesn’t see how unhealthy that is??

frostily

VIP Member
She’s going back.

AND planning to meet up with another person that’s not part of any bubble she’s already in.

I just cannot believe this woman!
If I was her friend I’d not be meeting up with her and explaining why!!

GPort

VIP Member
So is this the excuse she is using for not going to her children?

Also is it just me or is this the quietest she’s ever been on insta?
Yep, she’s never this quiet! We’ve not had a work out shot, a late breakfast at her desk photo, no “today’s loungewear outfit” story and no boring AF stories about the cats.

Jpops91

Leaving your kids in a different country with different lockdown laws! She will probably post about how safe they are in her parents lockdown bubble. Imagine if Scotland close the country! 😜

frostily

VIP Member
What is going on? So she’s driving back, left kids in Scotland, maybe alright if we weren’t in the middle of a f-ing pandemic!! What happens if places go into lockdown, she can hardly ‘nip back’ and collect them shortly.
Is she working this week? Seems not today if she’s driving back. I bet her mum’s told her to go home and have a good rest and peace and quiet and she’ll bring them back on the weekend. Grannie will fly down, pretty sure she’s never done the drive. This week Sarah is living her best life, lots of meals out with friends, ‘decluterring’ all her shite, and let’s not forgot her poses cats!

ETA - Sarah dear most of people’s lives have been out of their control in the last 5 months. Nothing you can do about it, but suck it up and struggle through like the rest of us are doing!!!
I feel mean saying this but maybe she’s hoping second lockdown does happen. Then she’s free to workout and awkwardly shuffle for the ‘gram and not have any “choice” (plus content about how sad she is she can’t be with them)

GiggleBee

VIP Member
If only Sarah could get an afternoon off to take Lachlan to the hairdresser...oh wait she had one yesterday but decided to leave him in nursery and take his sister to the beach instead. Priorities?!
Or even on her lunch break on the day she had him at home.

catgal

I was gonna ask when her kids went back as they are in Scotland🤔 she still needs to declutter the house so that will be her next excuse for carting them off again. She's such a dick and outfit choices are shit, surprised she didn't wear her wedding dress out, stupid bint

Kam2243

Priorities!! She needs to get rid of that ugly foot tattoo for free, needs to keep all her pennies for £1K handbags to take to the office.
So in discussion with some friends (I have absolutely zero idea and apparently know nothing!) that an ankle bracelet is indicative of people who are open to wife sharing?!!!!!

• Wow

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Imagine if Isla was trying to hint that she’s had enough of sausages so wants to be vegetarian .... sorry Isla, even the veggie option in Mama’s kitchen is sausages!
Haha! I never even thought of it like that!!