Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bobs

Chatty Member
There’s absolutely no way she will be worried about those kids. They aren’t in Aberdeen, they’re in Aberdeenshire which is enormous and much happen to stop travel out with 5 miles as most people travel further for food shopping. No guilt on her selfish conscience today, I guarantee that.
No I’m pretty sure her folks live in Cults or Bieldside which are both part of Aberdeen City, the bins were a give away the other day as there was a brown bin and Aberdeenshire doesn’t supply those

Reactions: 1

southcoaster

The study she moved her son out of because it is apparently damp - although was perfectly fine for Isla and for Lachlan as a baby.
Thanks, I thought perhaps they had a sofa bed for guests. I’m not sure I’d be getting my mother to sleep on the sofa if she was visiting. I suppose she will have one of the children in with her and Granny will be in the bunk bed. It’s crackers that they’ve made a 3 bed house into a 2 bed one!

I know that Amey (at least that was the company who has the military contract for service families accommodation when we lived in quarters) can be slow but they do fix things like damp but it’s work to chase it up.

Onthehop

VIP Member
That is such a shame. Children are smart and will pick up that their mother feels that they are an inconvenience. How sad.

Belleeyes

She/they always drive, every time they go up to Aberdeen.
She could very easily fly up and then hire a car in Aberdeen if she needs to have a car while she’s there, would be cheaper and far less hassle!
Again, in this instance, I wouldn't be getting on a plane with two kids thanks to covid19. Maybe usually it would make sense to fly, but the fact that you can often come off the plane with the cold thanks to the air system, I wouldn't be flying, especially since as you say they usually drive.

Emoji

Chatty Member
For someone who doesn't eat, she has lots of food ADs and recommendations!! Is that a distraction technique?

Who takes yogurt pots to the beach? Sand... having to take a yogurt covered spoon back home in the bag! No thanks!
Yip exactly! Maybe a pouch yogurt but a pot no. I’m sure after these ads are all posted we’ll never see or hear of them again.
My other half bought them for the kids and neither would eat them, eldest said they were disgusting 🤣

Chitterchat

VIP Member
Thank you for all the birthday love! No balloon wall or food table for me but ive been with family and had an amazing day and made some lovely memories 😍
Did you get down the beach and get your kit off though? Only way to celebrate a burfday these days!

• Haha

Georgethecat

VIP Member
Oh god 💔 its honestly soul destroying, feel like we are back at square one! 😭 maybe it will be 3 weeks due to the incubation period? Those photos of the queues outside soul bar knocked me sick when I saw them!
I think it could be due to the incubation period and the amount of people involved! Haven't checked legislation yet though. I just couldn't imagine being away from my kids for such a long time and not be allowed to go and get them

GiggleBee

VIP Member
There is so much to do around here it’s crazy! But nope that would mean parenting her own children, this way auntie naty gets to do it all and princess Sarah gets to do sweet fa 😴
Exactly. Im honestly suprised she hasnt brought a season ticket to paultons park, its just round the corner and she can definitely afford it.
The kids would love it but it means her having to sit on rides ect.