Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she Herself was swanning around Aberdeen cafes snapping and tagging so she could have been tracked and traced
It seems that it’s just a tonne of pubs that are involved in the track and trace for this cluster at the moment. Nothing to say cafes/shops won’t become involved but at the moment they aren’t.

Reactions: 2
She is probably furious that this means if she posts any clinking glasses with friends, getting nailies and hairies done she really will look like a terrible excuse for a parent knowing her children are under lockdown and can't go more than 5 miles from her fairly elderly parents house.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Long time lurker here 👀👀🙄

I wonder what her partner has to say about this! With him being deployed & she's gone a dumped the kids at her mams house while in a pandemic? Not to mention at the other end of the country 🤷

Reactions: 6
We’ll soon get the sobbing videos if she can’t get to them ... *MASSIVE EYE ROLL*

• Angry
Reactions: 5
What an irresponsible parent she is. She knew lockdown was on its way and she chose to leave her kids there while she went home to get her life in order which means build furniture and do work outs. Sarah, I hope u r ashamed and on your way to get those kids. What an awful situation to put your parents in. They must be really stressed about being locked down with 2 young children. U r disgusting.

Reactions: 9
I’m expecting her to pop up and say that her parents area isn’t affected or that they’ve had a close escape “hahahahahah”

Reactions: 11
I’m expecting her to pop up and say that her parents area isn’t affected or that they’ve had a close escape “hahahahahah”
And make out that it’s not that bad at all, just “media hype”
If she has been in Aberdeen prancing around whilst being “home” surely she is at risk of potential having Covid, yet has driven the length of the country to go to her home that’s not her home but is her home?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I swear she better not of brought anything back down here. Weve done so well to keep it contained ect

I swear she better not of brought anything back down here. Weve done so well to keep it contained ect
It’s people like her, driving the length of the country which forces her to make various stops at many different locations that are the problem. She could have had it and have spread it the length of the country

Reactions: 12
There’s absolutely no way she will be worried about those kids. They aren’t in Aberdeen, they’re in Aberdeenshire which is enormous and much happen to stop travel out with 5 miles as most people travel further for food shopping. No guilt on her selfish conscience today, I guarantee that.
Pretty sure her parents live in the must live under Aberdeen City, last week she was filming the kids outside and they had their brown wheely bin out- shire doesn’t do brown bins.

Wasnt she dicking about in aberdeen city centre? They are releasing a list of all businesses affected by the cluster later in today i think. Think i heard 13 or 15 venues....

Reactions: 6
Pretty sure her parents live in the must live under Aberdeen City, last week she was filming the kids outside and they had their brown wheely bin out- shire doesn’t do brown bins.
They did live Aberdeenshire, not sure if they’ve moved. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She’ll be delighted. She’ll have “no choice but to leave them there” (cue fake sobbing). She’s despicable & a vile, uncaring, unnatural excuse off a mother. 😡

Reactions: 8
What a bleeping bleep. All her Christmas have come at once though haven’t they. They’ll be locked down for a while they don’t just do it for a week. What is she going to do? She didn’t even need to go back down south, she could have worked from there.

you do not leave your children at the opposite end of the country EVER. well I wouldn’t but maybe I’m just a sad act. A few hours a way maybe but the length of the country????I don’t care who’s looking after them, they will always need their mum if they are poorly or an accident happens, probs not her kids they don’t seem to have that normal bond, NEVER EVER would you leave them there in a pandemic.

Reactions: 15
Her elderly parents are now responsible for those kids. How are they going to do food shops with two young kids in tow? She has completely shifted responsibly to them and it is disgusting. She should be ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 12
She probably got wind of a potential lockdown while in Aberdeen, abandoned her kids & sped back down that motorway faster than you can say #sausages.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
There’s absolutely no way she will be worried about those kids. They aren’t in Aberdeen, they’re in Aberdeenshire which is enormous and much happen to stop travel out with 5 miles as most people travel further for food shopping. No guilt on her selfish conscience today, I guarantee that.
No I’m pretty sure her folks live in Cults or Bieldside which are both part of Aberdeen City, the bins were a give away the other day as there was a brown bin and Aberdeenshire doesn’t supply those

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.