Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lachlan is only 3 I think it’s a bit much her dumping the kids at her parents and bleeping off home. I’m all for kids spending time with grandparents but leaving them for weeks on end at age 3 is too much especially when she doesn’t need to.

But as Sarah has said when he was a baby he was difficult to love!! Who the duck says that about their baby!! Poor wee toot.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
No I’m pretty sure her folks live in Cults or Bieldside which are both part of Aberdeen City, the bins were a give away the other day as there was a brown bin and Aberdeenshire doesn’t supply those
I see. I think they lived in Banchory at some point. I just assumed Sarah would think it’s not her problem even with them being a stones through from the clusters. If they’re in Cults that’s abhorrent, what an irresponsible hole she is, leaving them as this was beginning to unfold. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Leaving your kids in a different country with different lockdown laws! She will probably post about how safe they are in her parents lockdown bubble. Imagine if Scotland close the country! 😜

Reactions: 2
I see. I think they lived in Banchory at some point. I just assumed Sarah would think it’s not her problem even with them being a stones through from the clusters. If they’re in Cults that’s abhorrent, what an irresponsible hole she is, leaving them as this was beginning to unfold. 🤦🏼‍♀️
they live in Bieldside

Reactions: 3
I feel so much for her Mum being put in this position.
Totally. I mean, of course a grandmother wants to help with her grandchildren but in these circumstances with new lockdowns emerging Sarah should’ve taken her children back with her even if that hadn’t been the original plan. Even if her mum insisted it was ok, Sarah should’ve realised it was insanity to leave the children with so many unknowns and the distance separating them. Such a duck up

Reactions: 9
Totally. I mean, of course a grandmother wants to help with her grandchildren but in these circumstances with new lockdowns emerging Sarah should’ve taken her children back with her even if that hadn’t been the original plan. Even if her mum insisted it was ok, Sarah should’ve realised it was insanity to leave the children with so many unknowns and the distance separating them. Such a duck up
Exactly. No matter how able and fit her Mum is, being in lockdown with 2 kids will be stressful. And completely avoidable. Selfish woman putting her parents through this.

Reactions: 5
I bet the kids looked happy and carefree with no camera in their face!
To be honest, I tried not to look at them. I hate seeing instagrammers kids, it just feels so weird to me. They have no choice that their lives are on show... That I even know their names. I just doesn't sit easy with me

Reactions: 20
To be honest, I tried not to look at them. I hate seeing instagrammers kids, it just feels so weird to me. They have no choice that their lives are on show... That I even know their names. I just doesn't sit easy with me
No it doesn't sit easy with me either. Ive seen L here with Rob and I hated that I knew everything about him, date of birth, school, even what his bedroom looks like. Its odd!

What’s she on about complaining about work!???
trying to justify why she’s dumped her kids st her parents 600 miles away....! She acts like she’s in some super important job and that she’s got so much to do... she’s just an office gofer! The world isn’t going to fall of its axis if Sarah Knott doesn’t send an email!!!! So tragic!!! And there’s the predictable “I miss my kids” line that we all knew she would trott out!!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I see she is going for the prepend nothing is happening in Aberdeen, tell everyone how busy she is working from home and mention how she misses her babies in every story in the hope not everyone will think she is a terrible mum.

Reactions: 6
I saw “weeslice” the other day with her kids and felt the same

Reactions: 1
Imagine being that negative, she always has to moan about something.
It’s just mad she’s pretending her kids aren’t in a local lockdown in another country, she literally can’t not just be self involved

Reactions: 3
Lachlan is only 3 I think it’s a bit much her dumping the kids at her parents and bleeping off home. I’m all for kids spending time with grandparents but leaving them for weeks on end at age 3 is too much especially when she doesn’t need to.

I’ve got a 3 year old and he sees his grandparents almost daily or at least a good few times a week and I know for a fact he would no way be ok with being left without us for longer than a night. Lachlan sees his grandparents a few times a year at best with months between visits, so to leave him so far away when he doesn’t even seem to have a close bond with Isla is just incomprehensible.

I see she’s not addressed anything on her insta. Just called it a tit show and ‘sorry mum’ What about going getting them or going moving in up there like she did when she had him?! I know this is breaking the rules but she doesn’t care about that.

She needs to be with her kids!!
I’ve got a 3 year old and he sees his grandparents almost daily or at least a good few times a week and I know for a fact he would no way be ok with being left without us for longer than a night. Lachlan sees his grandparents a few times a year at best with months between visits, so to leave him so far away when he doesn’t even seem to have a close bond with Isla is just incomprehensible.

I see she’s not addressed anything on her insta. Just called it a tit show and ‘sorry mum’ What about going getting them or going moving in up there like she did when she had him?! I know this is breaking the rules but she doesn’t care about that.

She needs to be with her kids!!

• Sad
She’s really dim.

Reactions: 2
She's so irresponsible dumping the kids up here, everyone has known a local lockdown was coming since the first cluster was announced!

She's so obsessed with 'home' but couldn't stay up here for more than a week. I think she just goes on about other places to make herself seem more interesting.

So creepy people can recognise her kids right across the country, just so Sarah can get her AD money and spend it on Botox, her priorities are so messed up! Doesn't even seem like she likes her kids The amount of time she avoids being in their company.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.