Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GPort

VIP Member
Just imagine if the symptoms were bleeding eyeballs or horrific skin rashes. EVERYONE would be locking themselves indoors. Just because the symptoms LOOK like a cold or the flu doesn’t mean the disease IS the flu! It’s dangerous and deadly to many!

I mean, one of Isla’s school peers has JUST finished chemotherapy! The poor kid has been through so much and has just made it out the other side. I seriously hope Sarah puts her kids into some kind of quarantine before they mix with ANYONE back down south.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

GPort

VIP Member
*tags Louis Vitton and primark at the same
Time because I’m soo relatable to you peasants”

FUCK OFF SARAH!

My monthly rent cost more than than bag and I pay it so my kids can go to a decent school that you somehow blagged Isla’s way into....probably Lachlan too until you eff of back “home” to Scotland or Sweden 🙄 AND you’re subsidised by the military.

Sarah. Listen up. Only your fellow (desperate) influencers care about your posts. Theres no career in that. So many people got lucky in finding the blogging world at an early stage but now it’s actually become a real career and it matters how you write, how you post, how you LIVE. You need to write like a journalist, pose like a model, live like an actor.....if you want to make money then yeah Sarah...I think it was decided that 30k++ followers makes you a celebrity (check your own legal details re:sleeping pills) and WE can comment about you in the same way you might talk about Joe Wicks, Brad Pitt or Zac Effron.....(Insert popular famous person here!) 🙄 get to fuck.

Hey Sarah, I WONT see you on the school run anymore because I’m responsible and I will be doing everything I can to keep my family away from yours.

• Heart

Lexi_58836

I honestly cannot believe the bare faced nerve of her. Kids locked down 10 hours away with elderly parents while she swans around London seemingly without a care in the world. Absolutely unbelievable. Haha!

• Angry

Cookiesncream

Quick! Utilise this awful tragedy that is currently trending through Instagram to deflect from my own despicable parenting decisions that have come under fire today.

OliviaPope

Nobody is disputing the fact that it’s nice to have time away from their children, it’s more the way she’s gone about it and handled it like a complete idiot .
She has time away from them they do to school and nursery when she’s swanning around the shops.

I really hope she doesn’t have a 3rd child because she will never cope!!
1AA56FF3-CD7D-4663-A265-4C7AB32928B3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
They’re going to buy a house and have another baby.

....except it’s going to be a million times harder than Sarah expects and she’ll have way more than a broken fence and a spot of damp to complain about.
could you imagine what a nightmare she would be like if they bought a house and it needed work doing to it?!!!!!!!!! She would probably pop a vein or self combust. Rob still has the best part of 10 years left in the navy so unless they are going to just bite the bullet and buy a house in Portsmouth I can’t see that happening. If they were going to do it, I think they would have done it by now.

The last thing she should even be thinking about is bringing another child into this mess she’s created. She’s a terrible parent to the 2 children she already has - it would be nothing sort of irresponsible for her to have another baby.

she needs to get proper help with her mental health, her obvious eating disorder, her bizzare obsession with Instagram and her all round behaviour. That should be her priority.

ETA: 1) sorry but that dress is horrible. Looks like something you’d put over a toilet roll.
2) who the fuck fucking gives a fuck if it fucking fits again?! FUCK OFF. You have anorexia - you are literally starving yourself to loose weight. You are nothing that anyone else aspires to. Sort yourself out.
3) that bottle of Prosecco is as empty as her head. How sad is it that she’s spent her day dressing up like a drag queen in an old wedding dress, taking photos of herself with an old empty bottle of Prosecco?

Last edited:

Popper

VIP Member
Wouldn’t surprise me if she leaves the kids up in Aberdeen until the day before the schools go back, then she drives through the night, gets home (but not her real home, her second home) at 4am and the kids are in school and nursery a few hours later.

Swanning around drinking, shopping, getting tattoo patch tests done is not catching up on work. All those Insta mummies u aspire to be like r laughing at u right now. Go and collect your kids

Greendream

Sarah- ‘I’m so happy with myself I feel so much more confident, it isn’t about weight or numbers just how I feel’

also Sarah- filters her photos to absolute FUCKERY even though she’s so confident and happy with herself , also try’s posing & using angels to appear slimmer, pertrude collarbone,legs like John Wayne to have a thigh gap. But she’s so happy and confident guys.

Meanwhile in land selfish Sarah, the kids are having sausages AGAIN, Sarah’s forgot what social distancing or corona virus are and the kids still eat shit and look like shit (clothing and hair not actual appearance) poor wee beans.

• Angry
  • Sad

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I realised today how ridiculous her insta habit is. Today I went out as its my birthday and not once did I feel the need to share pictures on Instagram or do insta stories ect.
Obviously I took photos but I mostly just enjoyed the moment 😊
Happy birthday!
Did you do a balloon wall for yourself? Lonely bikini photoshoot?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Instasham

Chatty Member
If only Sarah could get an afternoon off to take Lachlan to the hairdresser...oh wait she had one yesterday but decided to leave him in nursery and take his sister to the beach instead. Priorities?!

• Angry

Cookiesncream

I am recovered but her contents does trigger me. Not in the sense it sets me back but it brings back memories of how bad that time of my life was. I find her very uncomfortable to watch at the minute.
Exactly this for me. I’ve been recovered from anorexia for 8 years but her content brings back a lot of bad memories and makes me feel a bit sick to watch. Not in the sense that it makes me want to go back to that place, but in the sense that I know full well how much she’s struggling right now. I would have empathy towards her but the fact that she is so publicly promoting her behaviours is inexcusable to me.

The before and after photos.
The every day reminders that she’s worked out.
The pictures of toddler sized portions.
The comments about having to “make up” for the wine/take away/carbs she’s had.
The stupidly angled photos to try and make herself look as thin as possible.

Its all so toxic! She should be ashamed she’s putting this content out there, whether it’s a cry for help or just a need for attention, it’s harmful and she knows it.
She thinks she gets away with it because she harps on about how it’s not about losing weight, she doesn’t weigh herself, it’s about the mental change not the physical change yada yada yada.
Except if you were doing it for the mental changes you wouldn’t give a crap about your hip dips would you Sarah?

• Heart

catgal

We all know she won't quarantine those kids when she does eventually go get them. Why would they go to parks when I know for a fact there's kids in Aberdeen that have or have had corona, great idea. There are lots of grandparents that haven't seen their grandkids, God she thinks she is so superior. And sorry she ASKED her mum if she should get her kids. That says it all really. She better not be planning on driving up here in a week, this FULL lockdown will definitely last longer than that. How could this not have been predicted sarah?? Dickhead. This is probably the most I've commented on a thread in a day, I am so angry.

Instasham

Chatty Member
Any normal person, even if not close to their in-laws would have had an overnight stop at the grandparents to break the journey for the kids and have time with family. It’s patently obvious that Sarah doesn’t want to spend any time with Rob’s family but it is v selfish for the children that they aren’t able to spend time and build that relationship.

• Heart

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I don’t get why Scotland is home when she had such a multicultural upbringing in Holland and the Middle East?
To listen to her you would think she grew up in Holland? It’s even influenced her use of language after all 🤷🏻‍♀️
But yet, Scotland is “home”, I can’t get my head round it.

• Haha

CL1984

I just can't believe she did it... She is living in a fantasy land. Leaving kids at the other end of the country is questionable in itself... But during a PANDEMIC! And there were already reports before she left of the situation getting bad here... It was inevitable. So selfish! Now is not the time to leave your kids so you can go home to do a 'spring clean' and build ikea furniture!!

• Heart

montydonfc

VIP Member
Why does she always blank out her laptop screen? Her work can't be that important!
I think deep down her inbox is at zero with no unread messages so she’s scared to show it as she’d be discovered for talking shite.

Also why is this stupid cow still posting like life is just normal?! Your children are in another country locked down for another week. Pack up the wedding dress you stupid cunt and get your arse back to Aberdeen to collect your children. They are your flesh and blood, you will be allowed to pick them up and return home again. Fuck me she’s so out of touch with reality it’s painful.

Final point, Sarah you looked fucking butch in your wedding dress with your hair scraped back like that. Blushing bride you are not hen.

• Haha
  • Heart