Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick! Utilise this awful tragedy that is currently trending through Instagram to deflect from my own despicable parenting decisions that have come under fire today.
Exactly!! Shes trying to deflect from her own awful behaviour! And City limits or not those kids do not need to be anywhere near there they could be at HOME with their mother!

Reactions: 7
Hip dips are normal!!!! It’s ridiculous she claims she is all body positive and then is trying to actively get rid of something that is totally normal on a woman’s body! She’s definitely still struggling with an ED or distorted eating and this hip dip fascination is a clear sign of negative behaviour and thoughts

Reactions: 10
Hip dips are normal!!!! It’s ridiculous she claims she is all body positive and then is trying to actively get rid of something that is totally normal on a woman’s body! She’s definitely still struggling with an ED or distorted eating and this hip dip fascination is a clear sign of negative behaviour and thoughts
And also sign of stunted age, I thought everyone banging on about hip dips on social media was 20 or under .

Reactions: 5
Am I being thick, what is a “hip dip”? I can’t see anything in the pic on Instagram?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shame on her for using the Beirut disaster as a distraction. Also, it just highlights that absolutely catastrophic tragedies can happen at any time in any place! Imagine a disaster happening and being 10 hours away from your kids...that you’re not even allowed to go and collect anymore!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Its sad watching someone so clearly struggling with disordered eating and exercise ddespite saying they arent. I suppose you cant help people if they dont want to be helped. Shes not in the office shes working from home and there was a spare room at parents to work from so can only assume shes returned down south to be away from all the extra eyes on her odd behaviors. Get some help Sarah for everyones sake.

Reactions: 4
Am I being thick, what is a “hip dip”? I can’t see anything in the pic on Instagram?
She doesn’t have hip dips.
And for a 30+ year old mother of two to be so worried about her non existent hip dips is very sad.

Who films there work out routine?

I still dont understand why shes back down south when she hates it so much? Shes always banging on about how much she misses scotland.

If she was going to her children you can bet your arse she would be documenting it on insta.
She’s hiding for a reason becaus she doesn’t want to go and knows she will get backlash.
I really feel for those children, especially Lachlan.
I have a little girl the same age and she would not understand any of this. My heart breaks for him.
I know! In his little head, first his dad goes away and then his mum. Also, his primary carers (nursery) aren’t there either. 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Who films there work out routine?

I still dont understand why shes back down south when she hates it so much? Shes always banging on about how much she misses scotland.
because she wanted to dump her kids at her mothers so she can act like a cock and exercise eleventyfive times a day to eradicate her hip dips and whatever other fabricated nothingness she’s making up about her emaciated body.

She needs help. Serious psychological help.

She needs help! She’s clearly relapsing. What she doesn’t need is be 10 hours away from anyone that cares! All by herself! Why did Sarah’s family ever agree to let this happen? Caring more about working out than her kids being in a lockdown where she can’t get to them if needed. Its actually heartbreaking that she’s let what she feels about her body impact on how she feels about her children. I had a mild eating disorder as a teen but before I had children I got proper help & vowed to never let my children feel about their bodies how I have felt about mine! If she isn’t careful she’s going to pass everything onto the children if she hasn’t already

When is she going to realise that that is the body she was born with? No amount of exercise is going to change her bone structure. Yes she’s lost weight but her body is just a smaller version of how it was before. She’s broad and rectangular with no waist. Doing an “hourglass” exercise program or “targeting her hip dips” is going to do absolutely nothing to change that, and true ED recovery would have taught her to accept her body the way it is, so the fact she ever claimed to be recovered is a farce in itself.

FYI Sarah, hip dips are down to the shape of your pelvis. It is extremely harmful to your impressionable followers to state them as something undesirable, when they are completely normal, and plenty of extremely fit athletes have them so they are no indication of how healthy/unhealthy you are. Its like shaming people for the shape of their kneecaps. You are a 30 something old woman, grow up and sort your priorities out.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Iv always had hip dips. I’m blessed with thunder thighs and small hips unfortunately 🤷‍♀️.
It never occurred to me that there was something bad about them but then I don’t constantly take pictures of my body for strangers on the internet.

Reactions: 3
She needs to read this although...worrying about hip dips whist her very young children are 10 hours away during a pandemic is nuts! Totally disordered thinking.
63D18D63-57DD-4505-8FEE-8249CA31990A.jpeg

• Angry
I expect the children are just fine, having a whale of a time and even though they don't see Grannie on a regular basis Lachlan especially, will be loving having someone pay him attention and not sticking a camera in his face over dinner or get grumpy with him when he interrupts her chatting to her phone. It's not like she had bonded with him so doubt he is missing her at all.

I also wonder if the reason her brothers had faces like thunder at the Sunday bbq is they only found out that day that she was leaving her children there. Was it her intention all along to leave them there or did she pull the poor me act and her mum and dad offer to have them? Why lug work computer and screen if you were only staying a week?

Not mentioning anything about her beloved 'home' going into Lockdown. Usual fingers in her ears, pretend everything is fine with leaving two young children 10 hours drive, during a pandemic and the area being put into lockdown. Why mention that when she can post workouts instead?!?

Reactions: 4
I am actually so shocked she hasn't mentioned whats happening in Aberdeen given the fact she was sharing local businesses to Aberdeen recently!! If it was my "HOME" I'd be worried sick regardless of my kids being there...

She has really shocked and disgusted me with her behaviour! Its shameful!

Reactions: 8
Well, i have managed to get to the ripe old agr of 40 not knowing what hip dips are!! I assumed it was just part and parcel of the female body😂. I like my ignorance 😂😂

She’s actually insane! I’d be going out of my mind if there was even a risk I may not be able to get to my kids! Why is she acting like everything’s normal?! No one cares that you’re working out, she’s just making herself look pathetic right now. I wonder if anyone comments asking about if she intends to get her kids if she’d just delete the comment?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.