Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gets rid of kids and first on the list is getting an ad done, which features Isla - when her kids aren’t even there 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gets rid of kids and first on the list is getting an ad done, which features Isla - when her kids aren’t even there 🤣🤣🤣

I’m sure there will be some comment about how swamped she is with stuff and that’s why the ad is being put on now, when the kids are away! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know she needs to get brand approval but the yoghurts went out of date 24th July. And 1.5 strawberries and a quarter of a banana does not constitute a portion of fruit ya mad whopper.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know she needs to get brand approval but the yoghurts went out of date 24th July. And 1.5 strawberries and a quarter of a banana does not constitute a portion of fruit ya mad whopper.
I think she thinks one strawberry/grape constitutes one portion of fruit. 😂

Reactions: 4
Can you imagine the brand managers at Petits Filous saying - ah yes Sarah, great ad, but can you add some fruit to the kids’ lunch plates alongside the hula hoops, bread, biscuits etc?
Cue Sarah adding one chunk of banana and one strawberry chopped in half. Each child should be eating a whole banana and a handful of strawberries.

As predicted now she’s home alone she’ll be starving herself and gloating about it. Grow up Sarah! Go food shopping and be an adult. It’s not big or clever to show off about having no food in the house. It’s pathetic.

Reactions: 4
Why on earth use Isla to advertise those yogurts? They are for toddlers, she looks ridiculous. My kids would have eaten a whole pack of those at one sitting at that age if I had let them!

I don’t understand the stinginess with fruit, it’s probably the only healthy thing those kids eat, and it’s always ONE grape and a couple of strawberries! My little boy who is 6 could annihilate an entire punnet of blueberries if given the chance, he’s not keen on veggies, so I take the love of fruit as a win and always encourage him to try new fruits and choose what fruit we get at the supermarket!

Reactions: 7
Surely that Ad would of worked better with Lachlan who is still a toddler?
I think he still has dairy-free yogurts which is why Meeeeeelies has to be the cash cow. Sarah you could have at least brushed Isla’s hair if you’re going to shove her in the public eye selling yogurts. She always looks so scruffy, both the kids do. It amazes me how someone can put such little effort into their children’s appearance and their children’s nutrition, and yet obsess so much over their own appearance 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sarah, please let us know why you have returned to your non-home from your beloved home and left your kids there? You can work from Aberdeen so why the need to go?

Reactions: 8
“Swipe for reality” ... the reality that Lachlan isn’t a performing monkey and doesn’t want to pose for ages until Mama gets the perfect shot.

YES SARAH! That IS reality. Children are not performing props for you to sell. 🙄 It’s not exactly hard to get good natural shots of children...especially if you’re a blogger with a decent camera and software.

Reactions: 13
He looks like he feels like he is being strangled! I get the feeling that they don't get on, so maybe that's why? Either way, she is absolutely ridiculous. No idea why she is doing this when Aberdeen looks posed for lockdown!

She really just thrives when her kids are not around. Doesn’t even try to hide how excited and happy she is

Reactions: 9
She really just thrives when her kids are not around. Doesn’t even try to hide how excited and happy she is
I’ve just come on to say the same. She’s relishing that’s child free life. So sad.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.