Sarah This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but those photos of Isla posing provocatively in her school uniform.....
Jesus Christ.

Just..... wow.

serving up her daughter on a silver platter for any creepy fucker on the internet to salivate over. Shocking.
None of that uniform seemed to fit either. The top was far to small and the skirt seemed to tight (Im suprised she got her in a skirt!)

Bloody sausages again!! Someone please message her and ask if shes got an obsession with a sausage 😂

Reactions: 8
None of that uniform seemed to fit either. The top was far to small and the skirt seemed to tight (Im suprised she got her in a skirt!)

Bloody sausages again!! Someone please message her and ask if shes got an obsession with a sausage 😂
I’ve never seen her in uniform that fits or ever looks comfortable. Very rarely seen her looking presentable and that’s in the mornings too 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Dying at the sausage chat, she's giving me a bloody aversion to sausages 😂😂😂

I know, why is she so obsessed with Sausages. She’s ruining them for me too 😂

Phew, was panicking that the kids wouldn’t be getting their daily sausage intake, then saw her ‘cheesy sausage casserole’

Panic over 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As if Isla wanted to take pictures of her mums outfit 😂😂😂😂
Ikr!!! I thought the exact same 😂😂😂 what 6 year old has ever thought "oh I know what mum, love your skirt, pose against that wall!!" 😂 More like she had to beg her to take one and was the only decent shot! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Using the word poes again...for someone sharing so much on blm she’s obviously very ignorant to its derogatory meaning in South Africa. Why can’t she just say cat? How many of her followers will even know what poes mean in Dutch?? And sausages ... again 🙈

Reactions: 9
Using the word poes again...for someone sharing so much on blm she’s obviously very ignorant to its derogatory meaning in South Africa. Why can’t she just say cat? How many of her followers will even know what poes mean in Dutch?? And sausages ... again 🙈
but if she doesn't share her knowledge of foreign language how will we all know she is sooo well travelled and cultured?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok... cheese does not belong in a casserole. Mixing a tin of baked beans with some sausages is not a casserole. Using the word casserole does not make a tit meal seem any better!

As if she forgot to cancel Hello Fresh. She hasn’t even been using them lately as she’s been on Joe Wicks 296 day plan. She clearly ordered herself hello fresh because she can’t bear to eat the same tit she gives the kids but also can’t be bothered to cook or introduce them to some real food.

And as for the grid post...I just can’t. NO ONE BELIEVES WHAT YOU WRITE SARAH!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why can't she order a Hello Fresh Family Box? That way she would only have to prepare one meal and they would all eat the same. Making a rod for her own back feeding them the same bland meals constantly. How will they ever learn to enjoy different food if she gives them the same thing over and over again? Lazy parenting.

Reactions: 5
This "casserole" actually turns my stomach and with bread and butter?? Why not serve that on a baked potato....presuming the kids are still only having packed lunches at school/nursery....this is definitely not enough!

Reactions: 5
Aww Isla got to play barbies with “mama” before bed, how cute. I wonder how many times “mama” has played power rangers with Lachlan...she’s certainly never shown us.

Reactions: 11
Any parent with an ounce of sense wouldn’t have posted those photos, for obvious reasons. Sarah sees it as Isla finally projecting a type of “girly” behaviour and has to document it as proof that Isla is the type of girl who likes posing, and long hair, and skirts, and barbies.... I don’t understand her aversion to having a “tomboy”.

But the thing is Isla didn't look girly. She looked a scruffy mess. The child needs properly fitted clothes and her hair brushed properly.

But the thing is Isla didn't look girly. She looked a scruffy mess. The child needs properly fitted clothes and her hair brushed properly.
I find it so odd that Sarah obviously spends a lot of time and money on her appearance (hair extensions, clothes, nails, pre-Covid fillers) but is quite happy for her kids to always look so scruffy. Isla's uniform is too small and her hair always looks so scraggly and unkempt - she needs a good cut (not just a trim).

Sorry haven’t caught up but HALF a slide of buttered bread each for tea?😂 & that ain’t casserole ..

My kids life a bit of sliced buttered bread but Iv always gave them a full slice? & surely her little girl should be on bigger portions then her son? Ditch the baby plates and feed your kids proper food

Aww Isla got to play barbies with “mama” before bed, how cute. I wonder how many times “mama” has played power rangers with Lachlan...she’s certainly never shown us.
Its sad hes gonna look back in years to come and realise he had no one on one time with his parents.

Reactions: 3
I find it so odd that Sarah obviously spends a lot of time and money on her appearance (hair extensions, clothes, nails, pre-Covid fillers) but is quite happy for her kids to always look so scruffy. Isla's uniform is too small and her hair always looks so scraggly and unkempt - she needs a good cut (not just a trim).
But Isla has got nicer trainers on than the other day.

More furnature 😂🤦‍♀️ where does she store it all? Like seriously, every week she's making some sort of new cabinet or storage system. I bet they bearly have any wall or floor space in site! Stop storing it all and actually De cluster!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.