Sarah This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she forgets that she posts things online for all to see. We know what they get up too, we know that the children aren’t capable of doing that breakfast.
Also surprised there was no over the top elaborate ballon wall, umpteen presents for mama from the children. I’ve said it before she is so insufferable.
What’s everyone saying shes going to be doing today on her burfday?

There will be no meals this year, unless they are Body Coach nachos. Or nothing at all.
She will have meals out then follow body coach for another 34566 days to make up for it like before

Reactions: 5
I think she forgets that she posts things online for all to see. We know what they get up too, we know that the children aren’t capable of doing that breakfast.
Also surprised there was no over the top elaborate ballon wall, umpteen presents for mama from the children. I’ve said it before she is so insufferable.
a trip to AYE-KAY-YAHHHH for Yet more white crap to fill her house with?

a visit to a coffee shop or similar so she can photograph herself with a coffee - a burfday treat that she won’t actually eat...

Reactions: 6
She said that clean sheets and an empty laundry basket were her birthday presents so I’m thinking cleaning the oven, emptying the bins and maybe some more hoovering?

• Haha
My first prediction was correct! Yay 🙄

It was so obvious she’d pretend that the kids did something for her that she really did herself. I bet she won’t even eat it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She said that clean sheets and an empty laundry basket were her birthday presents so I’m thinking cleaning the oven, emptying the bins and maybe some more hoovering?
Is that no just normal daily household jobs? No need to slap them all over the internet that she’s got a “clean” home? She’s really struggling for content and we all know that no content means no interaction and that ultimately means no money! She’s trying to hard to stay relevant and cool 😎...

Reactions: 2
Oilaar did you lay the presents out?! Grow up woman for god’s sake. Everyone knows that once you’ve got kids even your birthday is all about them! Why not take your children somewhere fun, buy them some new clothes that fit and go to a cafe for a nourishing meal?

Reactions: 10
Yeah. The kids made your breakfast Sarah?! The fact more than one strawberry has been served is the first indicator that they didn’t 😂

• Haha
How would Isla of known where her presents were to lay them out ect? Shes is so cringy. Shes got to be the worst instamum out there.

Reactions: 7
So do we think the kids got packed off to school today? We all know she’s perfectly capable of having them home on a Thursday anyway but you’d think she might like to share her birthday with the kids...especially as she actually has the choice this time.

Reactions: 3
So do we think the kids got packed off to school today? We all know she’s perfectly capable of having them home on a Thursday anyway but you’d think she might like to share her birthday with the kids...especially as she actually has the choice this time.
they will 100% have been put to school & nursery. No doubt about it!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
We won’t ever know as she’s so sneaky an pre films stuff to make it look like they’re home in the day 🤨

Reactions: 4
She’s not storying present opening etc so I expect they’re at school/nursery

Reactions: 4
I am stunned 😂
She needs the attention she so desperately craves. Im starting to think she is actually reading here after all... even though she’s so insistent she doesn’t read what “the haters have to say”

it’s freezing and rainy here today...why take them to the beach?

Reactions: 2
So she’s just proving our point...there is no reason for Lachlan to go to nursery on a Thursday. If she can cope with two of them home today, she can have Lachlan every Thursday no problem.

Also, the beach in swimwear? It’s cold and wet here.

Reactions: 9
Could it be something has been said about Isla using up a keyworker space which is ehy theyre both off?

Like shes gonna eat any of that breakfast!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.