Sarah This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sausage admin, poes & scrunched up nose

Got to have sausage admin in there its bloody gold!!
You’re most welcome for all 😉

I'm the same. My daughter has returned to nursery this week. I've bathed/showered her every night and have been meticulous about changing her as soon as we get home.

It may not help get rid of the virus but it's actually been recommended by nursery to us that we change them as soon as they get in and bath or shower them each night. I will gladly do that.

Plus there is nothing nicer than a freshly washed child!

Totally agree she needs to spend some money on clothing the kids instead of herself. I love buying kids clothes. No issues about whether they will be too tight on the stomach or clingy 🤣 i would much rather shop for them than me and enjoy spending my money on clothes for them. Sarah seems to routinely buy clothes for herself and the kids seem to look like they are in a size too small tbh.
The school sent home an email regarding all the things you must do each day before the children return each day. Basically said clean laundered school clothes, and make sure child is washed. Simple things that she’s clearly toooo busy to do.

Reactions: 5
You’re most welcome for all 😉

The school sent home an email regarding all the things you must do each day before the children return each day. Basically said clean laundered school clothes, and make sure child is washed. Simple things that she’s clearly toooo busy to do.
So not only is she abusing her key worker statues, shes also potentially spreading the virus by not washing her children! 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 6
So not only is she abusing her key worker statues, shes also potentially spreading the virus by not washing her children! 😤
Especially with the local outbreak we currently have. This would have meant that Sarah had an ounce of common sense if she played by the rules..

Reactions: 4
Especially with the local outbreak we currently have. This would have meant that Sarah had an ounce of common sense if she played by the rules..
She seems to be seeing lots of people and close up too? I'm not 100% sure of English rules, slightly different in Wales. We cannot go in a house except for one other in your "bubble" and everyone else needs to be 2m apart. She doesnt seem to be distancing from anyone?

Is that a different family than the one she was with the other day?
These influencers really think the rules don’t apply o them don’t they

• Angry
Reactions: 5
The kids have to be in their pyjamas to go straight to bed when they get in as Sarah has her birthday wall to do!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Love how she says her pals making tea which will be nice like sausages are that bleeping taxing!! Maybe she'll learn another recipe tonight... Or not. Also surely for having 41k followers she can't be happy about under 1k likes for majority of her uploads🙊 I've always found her so awkward and a total cringefest.

Reactions: 3
The kids have to be in their pyjamas to go straight to bed when they get in as Sarah has her birthday wall to do!
oh god Yeah! Do you think she’s going to spend the next few hours decorating the house with birthday tat - for herself- and then take inane posed photos infront of it tomorrow?!!!

Dying of secondhand embarrassment

who does that?! Seriously?! She’s not right in the head!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
oh god Yeah! Do you think she’s going to spend the next few hours decorating the house with birthday tat - for herself- and then take inane posed photos infront of it tomorrow?!!!

Dying of secondhand embarrassment

who does that?! Seriously?! She’s not right in the head!!!!
But of course she is! If you don’t make a huge fuss while pretending to not really care on Instagram then was it even really your “burfday”?!

There will be a cake too I’m sure, which will just get binned as it’s only a prop.

Her birthday usually lasts quite a while with numerous meals out and trips, then in about November there will be the trip to the outlets so rob can pretend to buy her a burfday present (always a handbag)

• Haha
She will do it because 'the kids wanted to make a fuss for Mama's big day' time for a quick photo session in front of the birthday wall before she ships them off to school and nursery. Come on kids chop, chop.

• Haha
There will be no meals this year, unless they are Body Coach nachos. Or nothing at all.

Reactions: 3
There will be no meals this year, unless they are Body Coach nachos. Or nothing at all.
oh, or some of that pea risotto! TASTY.

she might push the boat out and cook
Some sausages, yknow. For a “treat tea”

• Haha
Love how she says her pals making tea which will be nice like sausages are that bleeping taxing!! Maybe she'll learn another recipe tonight... Or not. Also surely for having 41k followers she can't be happy about under 1k likes for majority of her uploads🙊 I've always found her so awkward and a total cringefest.
I also love she said 'making the kids tea' so did she not eat?

Reactions: 2
I do not believe those kids made that she does everything for them....they don't even tidy up after themselves! And would never believe you could have more than 1 strawberry!!!!!

I do not believe those kids made that she does everything for them....they don't even tidy up after themselves! And would never believe you could have more than 1 strawberry!!!!!
Came here to say the same thing, no way did her kids make her breakfast in bed. I call BS!

Came here to say the same thing, no way did her kids make her breakfast in bed. I call BS!
And for kids that use toddler cutlery how did they cut the strawberry and butter the bread!! Plus don't know their birthdays but do hers.....

• Haha
And for kids that use toddler cutlery how did they cut the strawberry and butter the bread!! Plus don't know their birthdays but do hers.....
Well, exactly.

This woman is so sad. Making up this rubbish just so she has content for social media. What an existence!!!

• Wow
I was just laughing imagining her slapping the butter on that bread herself 🤣🤣🤣 surely the kids would have thrown in some sausages too I mean aren’t they as compulsory as the knife and fork to them?! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.