Sarah This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything in that house is white, grey or beige! How dull.
That's because she is an influencer, silly. All their houses have to be white grey and beige, it's in the influencer rule book along with buy needless tat at every opportunity, exploit your kids for monetary gain and feed them nutrient free picky plates.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone think the post about Robs service is a bit of a back handed compliment....I'm proud but can't wait till this us over basically! She joined his lifestyle fully aware of what he done!!

Exactly what I said she needs to clear out not keep buying more storage!! Like why does she have her wedding dress surely that could be at her mums!

Reactions: 5
So Robs got 5 more years left in the navy. That’ll make Isla 11ish when he leaves and Sarah wants to move back to Scotland. That sounds like a terrible age to start a new school with no friends around! Secondary school is hard for a lot of kids anyway but being “the new kid” is tough!

Reactions: 4
What do you get after 22 years of service? Is it a better pension?
she’s a bleep, those kids are the worst looked after on Instagram and that’s saying something. At least the other money makers get something other than sausages for tea. Her kids always look scruffy, Lachlan’s coat was too small, Islas uniform barely fits, I would be embarrassed to take them to school like that let alone show everyone on the gram.
sarahs outfit looked tit aswell.

Reactions: 5
I find it so odd that Sarah obviously spends a lot of time and money on her appearance (hair extensions, clothes, nails, pre-Covid fillers) but is quite happy for her kids to always look so scruffy. Isla's uniform is too small and her hair always looks so scraggly and unkempt - she needs a good cut (not just a trim).
I too find this odd, I would much prefer to spend time and money on my daughter than myself? She goes to school or out at the weekend with immaculate, well fitting clothes and her her done nicely. She's always well turned out, children are an extension of yourself so you should take care in them as you would yourself. I on the other hand sometimes look a scruffy mess 🤣 but would rather have it that way. I get real enjoyment from spending money on my child, children's clothes are so much nicer than adults!! It looks like she's replaced Islas filthy trainers too after people mentioning it on here!! I don't always have extra cash to spend on new trainers but I take care of things, you can bung most trainers in the machine or at least give them a good scrub with some jif!!

Reactions: 8
That comment she’s made about Rob and having 5 years left of service is terrible. You can tell from that how she actually feels about him being in the military..... why couldn’t she have just said how proud she is of him and leave it at that, instead of having a dig at him.....

honestly, what a sarcastic little witch.

Reactions: 11
I don't think she will ever buy around here for the perfect insta hun house she wants and boss babe office she so longingly wants, a decent up and together house will cost a lot more than she would expect. I also think when they come out of MOD MQ housing they will have a big shock of costs in the real world.

Think she mentioned Rob has another 7 years, 7 more years of her moaning that her house isnt insta worthy enough.

Awaiting the story of her apologising for her radio silence 🙄 and how shes been soooooo busy
Shes clarified for us all this morning, he has 5 years.
Not that she reads here...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Typical Sarah behaviour. She can't help but make everything about her. Proud of her husband but can't wait for his service to be over. She can't help herself with the little digs about Rob's job.

I hope she asked Rob's colleague for permission to post his photograph for all to see.

Rob had his job long before Sarah came on the scene, it’s not like he just sprung it on her all of a sudden.

Reactions: 7
I too find this odd, I would much prefer to spend time and money on my daughter than myself? She goes to school or out at the weekend with immaculate, well fitting clothes and her her done nicely. She's always well turned out, children are an extension of yourself so you should take care in them as you would yourself. I on the other hand sometimes look a scruffy mess 🤣 but would rather have it that way. I get real enjoyment from spending money on my child, children's clothes are so much nicer than adults!! It looks like she's replaced Islas filthy trainers too after people mentioning it on here!! I don't always have extra cash to spend on new trainers but I take care of things, you can bung most trainers in the machine or at least give them a good scrub with some jif!!
Same! I always look like a scruff but my child immaculat, never cared what state they were in at the end of the day, but going into school they looked lovely.

Reactions: 3
22 years meanns you get your full pension.
I still don't understand why they don't buy for 5 years though before they move to Scotland? 5 years is a long time in military postings wise. We move every 2 years, so 5 years to me feels like a lifetime!!!!

Typical Sarah behaviour. She can't help but make everything about her. Proud of her husband but can't wait for his service to be over. She can't help herself with the little digs about Rob's job.

I hope she asked Rob's colleague for permission to post his photograph for all to see.
I think it’s outrageous! She knew he was in the military when she married him and now she’s saying she can’t wait for him to leave. It’s so disloyal to Rob. The military is not just a job, it’s a service to the country and one that we’re all grateful for. It’s a kick in the teeth to Rob, his colleagues and all military families who are supporting in the background. She has a very reasonably priced rental home, surrounded by like-minded families, all sorts of military discounts for cars etc, access to healthcare, subsidised food and drink at the mess, not to mention a husband who wears a uniform 😂 she should be grateful. It’s ok to be fed up with his postings and absences but it’s so offensive to publicly say that she is sick of his job!

Reactions: 13
I also don't think her social media career would have been as successful if she didn't have the deployment diaries - it's her usp.

Happy to earn money from the Royal Legion charity for Ads, happy to exploit her children by filming them for the emotional hugging Daddy reunions. Camera always firmly in hand for those opportunities but still has to winge about how his job impacts on her.

Reactions: 16
I also don't think her social media career would have been as successful if she didn't have the deployment diaries - it's her usp.

Happy to earn money from the Royal Legion charity for Ads, happy to exploit her children by filming them for the emotional hugging Daddy reunions. Camera always firmly in hand for those opportunities but still has to winge about how his job impacts on her.
If she didn’t have the deployment stories to fall on she wouldn’t be half as “successful” as she is. If you look at her views/ interactions deployment is the only thing going for her

Reactions: 10
If she didn’t have the deployment stories to fall on she wouldn’t be half as “successful” as she is. If you look at her views/ interactions deployment is the only thing going for her
You mean it’s not sausages and poes!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.