Sarah This Mama Life #5 Robs going away, Granny can’t stay, sausages every day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just Isla in her latest pic, are we thinking L is at nursery?
That was my thought. So sad that they can’t all be together at home. Certainly it’s intense at home whilst trying to work and look after/teach the children but I don’t think that any child who can be cared for at home ought to be in a school/nursery setting.

She can meet his needs at home but unfortunately she seems unwilling to do so.

My 3 year old spent the morning watching something about dinosaurs on his iPad and playing cars whilst I helped my 6 year old with her home learning work. I’ve let go of at unhelpful feelings of guilt about it and know that this afternoons activities will be great for them both. Not to mention answering work emails In between.

She should have more confidence in herself and that the children.

Reactions: 1
I bet she booked up lots of click and collect slots ages ago and now has to spread a shop out across them all. I still can’t get a Tesco slot for at least a week in advance. I don’t know how she’s managing 2 or 3 a week!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I bet she booked up lots of click and collect slots ages ago and now has to spread a shop out across them all. I still can’t get a Tesco slot for at least a week in advance. I don’t know how she’s managing 2 or 3 a week!
Exactly! I had to wait over a month for a slot for my dad! 😡

Does she kept the toddler sized picnic table or does she keep the actually suitably sized, but realistically still too small and a full sized version would be better, picnic table and paint it? Yes of course ditch the one that fits and keep the one for kids half your child age.

Does she kept the toddler sized picnic table or does she keep the actually suitably sized, but realistically still too small and a full sized version would be better, picnic table and paint it? Yes of course ditch the one that fits and keep the one for kids half your child age.
honestly, what planet is she on?! That kids table is probably suitable for 2/3year olds. Why waste money on that when she has a perfectly adequate garden bench already?!

she’s such an idiot.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if shes got them because shes working for them?

The table is yet another way to avoid sitting down to meals together with her kids...

Reactions: 2
How staged is that photo of her “messy” kitchen?!!! It’s actually laughable what she will
Do for content!!!! Look at the perfectly lined up mugs/bowls in the second photo and if you look at the first photo there’s NOTHING in the frying pan or the pots on the hob and seriously- who would leave cupboard doors open like that?!

she makes me cringe. She’s so desperate and thirsty for comments that she has set up a fake kitchen scene to try to appear relatable?!

She’s a lunatic.

Reactions: 7
Everything she does seems awkward. It’s all forced and clunky from how she poses to how she speaks to her children. Nothing appears to come naturally at all. She should stop trying so hard with all the insta nonsense and just relax at being a ‘normal’ mother. However I think she’s sadly got too many issues to address before there would be anything natural about her and she just can’t see them. Her poor children

also, just looked at her stories and she’s away to collect a Tesco order?! Didn’t she just do that the other day? How many does she need?! She’s incapable of planning anything
Or is it code for picking L up? Where I live, delivery slots are hard to come by and you certainly can’t get 2 within days of each other. Is it not the same where she lives?

• Haha
How staged is that photo of her “messy” kitchen?!!! It’s actually laughable what she will
Do for content!!!! Look at the perfectly lined up mugs/bowls in the second photo and if you look at the first photo there’s NOTHING in the frying pan or the pots on the hob and seriously- who would leave cupboard doors open like that?!

she makes me cringe. She’s so desperate and thirsty for comments that she has set up a fake kitchen scene to try to appear relatable?!

She’s a lunatic.
And who is telling her shes 'supermum' if shes what a supermum looks like then what is a mum who actually loves her kids and has her tit together?!

Or is it code for picking L up? Where I live, delivery slots are hard to come by and you certainly can’t get 2 within days of each other. Is it not the same where she lives?
I think it’s code for nursery pickup.

I dont know why she doesnt just own it and admit shes taking him to nursery
I don’t know about the nursery thing , where we are private nurseries aren’t open even for children of key workers , they have to go to another local one .

That plastic garden bench - why?!? According to the Asda website it’s suitable for children aged between 3-6. Isla is too big for it, she looks uncomfortable. Looks like Lachlan will be sat on his own then!

I dont know why she doesnt just own it and admit shes taking him to nursery
She put an instagram story out about considering it and knowing she'll be judged because of it. She obviously thought she'd get lots of support, people telling her she deserved it and that it was the right thing to do. Instead she got people telling her to reduce her work, furlough if she has to, that the safest place for Lachlan was at home and not to take up a real, frontline keyworker who can't work from home space.
Therefore she hasn't mentioned it since but we all know that he is in nursery. That was her plan all along.

She put an instagram story out about considering it and knowing she'll be judged because of it. She obviously thought she'd get lots of support, people telling her she deserved it and that it was the right thing to do. Instead she got people telling her to reduce her work, furlough if she has to, that the safest place for Lachlan was at home and not to take up a real, frontline keyworker who can't work from home space.
Therefore she hasn't mentioned it since but we all know that he is in nursery. That was her plan all along.
Be intresting to see what she does with Isla on monday.

From her latest story do we beleive shes under 70 kilos? Shes not fat but she seems big built 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.