Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harry

Chatty Member
Another mummy influencer who pisses me off. Doesn’t stop moaning about her military housing and her husband being away. Bitch you knew what you were getting yourself into. Yes it’s harder than you could imagine but be proud of your husband and his service don’t moan.
I give up my life as I knew it to move to where my husband is based and I am eternally grateful we have the luxury of military housing. The army don’t owe us nothing, we don’t serve our partners do. I am lucky the army provide us with a house so our family is together and ultimately it’s very cheap and comes out of their wages so isn't missed.
We are 6 months into a 7 month deployment and I never moan to my husband, I won’t give him the added stress of knowing something is broken at home because again the army have someone come out at no charge to us to fix what ever the problem is. Yes the company isn’t the best but it doesn’t come out of your own pocket so don’t moan.
I know all children are different but their children have only ever known their dad to be away on deployments so they shouldn’t find it so traumatic as that is the ‘normal’ so to speak.
My 3 children have had their moments during this deployment but overall we have made it a positive experience for them. It’s all about how you to put it to your children in my opinion. You can whinge whine moan and be negative or you can shape their experience to be a positive one.
I know which I choose for our children so they don’t think their dad going away is the worst thing in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Popper

VIP Member
🙄🙄🙄🙄 honestly, have an exciting conversation with him, even if it’s a load of rubbish, talk about something that he will engage with, be over dramatic when he tells you something - be interested in him and he will sit there. He knows you r scared of him, he knows that you hate eating with him and he knows you would rather be talking to strangers on your phone than him.
He was trying to engage with you by saying the bird and squirrel are our pets now and you fobbed him off and told him to shhhhh, and kept filming Isla and a magpie. He was starting a conversation with you, wow Lachlan!!!! Imagine we had a magpie for a pet? Where would he sleep? What would we feed him? Would we take him for walks? Easy.

stop moaning about your son and listen to the advice people here are giving you. The answer should never be to strap him in his high chair, how embarrassing for him. And the fact that you share embarrassing him with thousands of people is another level.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Popper

VIP Member
How can she advertise a family fajita night, when she tells people constantly that she doesn’t eat the same meal as the kids???? Absolute bullshit. Grrrrr she’s annoyed me today

• Angry
Reactions: 21

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Last night they were standing on the doorstep clapping the NHS, Lachlan smiling, clapping nicely, happy then bloody Isla grabs his hands and forces him to clap them together so he gets annoyed at her. No reprimand for Isla....she is obnoxious, she is one of the main reasons for Lachlan’s ‘naughty’ behaviour from what we see.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
This is my first post here but I have to come on and say, stop bloody complaining about mod housing! We live in military housing and yeah they aren't to the best standard but for what they charge in rent she should be grateful! MOD housing has meant my kids are growing up with a big garden to play in and a bigger house than what we could afford privately.Her hubby must make a least £15,000 a year more than mine does so why don't they just go buy a house or rent privately if it's that awful! Rant over lol.

Reactions: 20

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I’m sorry but this is ridiculous

She’s saying goodbye to her husband and she’s there, holding her bloody phone aloft, filming it.

Fuck off. Put your phone away, stop thinking about bloody Instagram or you tube and live your life in the real world. Not for content or likes.

I actually find it really vulgar how she films and uses everything for Instagram content. It’s a very messed up way of living and it isn’t real life.

Greendream

I knew this was going to happen weeks ago. She would do a few weeks then start with the moaning myrtle routine trying to gain sympathy. Now she’s mentioned school trying to gage the reaction... she will already have it set up.
She’s a CUNT.

Well I hope everyone inc the school know the facts (they’ll be getting to know I’m SURE) about her situation and not some sob story. She CAN work from home with them why does she need special treatment THE WHOLE COUNTRY ARE DOING THE SAME and I don’t give a flying fuck if robs away, my brother in law is working night & day as an icu dr my sister is working from home FULL TIME with 3 children with no support, her husband is coming home broken most evenings emotionally and physically. She thinks she’s got problems??? she works 3 days a week, spends half her life showing Instagram her loungewear and shit food and the other half berating Lachlan. Can’t fit in her work but has time to make herself her little meals and her exercise. Oh I’m angry 😡 I don’t know ANY mother whosays they are so stressed and under it yet have time to do the things she does.

her work are VERY flexible they seem to let her do whatever she wants as she can move her hours about when it suits her - brand trips etc but not when it comes to her children. Just amazing.

SARAH YOURE A FIRST CLASS SELFISH SHIT HEAD

• Heart
Her children are actually going to grow up thinking before every meal you must pick up your phone and video what you are having and describing it to complete strangers! Lachlan was trying to speak to her and that ‘oh my goodness’ is code for fuck off I am being an influencer! Even the pic of her new bar sign she has to have a dig about how she doesn’t like the wall paper anymore! She is just one of those people who is so negative and never happy with what they have. Unfollowed!

Reactions: 19

Grayson

VIP Member
Notice how when isla is away from the table during lunch dancing with food in her mouth it's okay. But when lachlan does it he's a naughty boy who needs locking in a high chair 🤔

And Islas face isn't a 'typical older sister look' either. It's the face of a spoilt child who needs to learn she has a brother and to share.

Gibbonsgob

Poor L 💔 in the same week his dad leaves she decides its best to go cold turkey on the only tiny piece of comfort and attention he gets a day, the nightly hand holding. He must Be feeling so lost And confused and abandoned, no wonder there's anger. I'd be holding his hand for as long
As he needed if his dad had just left. It's hard to watch.

And where was all the preparation for L in the build up to the deployment that they did with Isla when she was his age? Does L feelings not matter? Instead just shove L up to bed and cuddle I for half an hour. It's messed up.

L should be the priority given his Age and the fact that Isla has more of an understanding.

Don't get me started on the Selfish office arrangement.....

GPort

VIP Member
Oh wow, poor Sarah with her itchy carpet 🙄

How many millennial mothers are watching her stories in their incredibly expensive rented houses unable to paint the walls or choose carpets or put decking in the garden because private landlords are difficult at the best of times. She has it so easy with the MOD housing.

How many mums are watching her in their council flats with no gardens and their kids climbing the walls with boredom...not getting gifted activity packs or free toys.

So many people are in shitty houses or houses that they can’t fix up BUT they don’t have the option of buying a house like she does.

She’s so fucking out of touch.

She literally complains about the house at every opportunity.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
What I will never understand is that when she went back to work after having Lachlan she chose to take Thursdays off for her youtube / self care day rather than have a day with her son.

Lots of people don't have jobs which allow them to work flexible hours but to have that option but to use if for your 2nd job rather than be with your son never made sense to me.

She should change her brand name to Avoiding Muma Life.

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Massive eye rolling here at her stories....

Cut the bullshit Sarah. You have already made your decision that you are going to send them both back to nursery & school. Stop pretending that you are mulling over it.

But here’s what - if you have to time to be taking umpteen Instagram photos and videos and taking the time to write our messages like that then you really really really are not as busy or as stretched as you are trying to make out.

• Heart

Fathead

VIP Member
I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IM GOING TO DO TODAY!... I SHALL POSITION MYSELF UNDER A PILE OF STUFF AND A WASHING BASKET & TAKE A PHOTO. I’M SO BUSY AND STRESSED THOUGH ...

Jesus Christ what the hell is going on in these peoples minds

• Haha
  • Wow

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Why is L still on a balance bike? Surely he’s old enough for a starter bike with stabilisers now?
To be fair balence bikes are fab for his age. Ive known a few kids go from balence bikes straight to a normal bike with no stabilizers.