Sarah This Mama Life #5 Robs going away, Granny can’t stay, sausages every day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so they can keep classes to 15 kids or under and not mix with other classes. I’m sure Sarah will be applying for a key worker place though and send Isla in daily especially if Lachlan’s back at nursery.
I thought they werent allowed to rota the kids?

Why is L back in the highchair?!

Reactions: 3
I hate that voice she does when talking to the kids, just talk normally ffs

“We need to use our cutlery Mr Lachlan” 🤢

He’s far too old for a high chair. That is borderline abuse

Three different dinners, whyyyyy? And Tesco use her as a brand ambassador for family dinners! Do they research their influencers at all?

And lastly....effing sausages again 🙄

Reactions: 10
Highchair again!!!!???? He's nearly 4!!! And why she talks to them like that I don't know!!! Its so patronising!

Reactions: 5
Came on to say the same! What the actual duck! My kid is around the same age and yes they fidget and need help to focus and stay put but putting them in a restrictor is not helping one bit ... maybe a booster chair by all means but he is being totally babied just to suit her so she can keep him
Still Still fro photos and the gram It really is awful doing that to him the poor thing.
SARAH STOP SHOWING YOUR PLATES AT EVERY MEAL IS bleeping DULL NO ONE WANTS TO KNOW !

Reactions: 4
Maybe when she drops him off at nursery she could ask them how they get him to sit still and eat.

• Haha
Came on to say the same! What the actual duck! My kid is around the same age and yes they fidget and need help to focus and stay put but putting them in a restrictor is not helping one bit ... maybe a booster chair by all means but he is being totally babied just to suit her so she can keep him
Still Still fro photos and the gram It really is awful doing that to him the poor thing.
SARAH STOP SHOWING YOUR PLATES AT EVERY MEAL IS bleeping DULL NO ONE WANTS TO KNOW !
I'd be scared he gets stuck!! He looks like a normal sized nearly 4 year old! Not a tiny one!?

Reactions: 1
why is he still in a highchair? I have the stokee trip trapp for my boy but took off the seat bit when he was like 2 and a half and he just sits on the chair like a normal child would? hes now 5 and has done since!

Reactions: 6
She’s such a useless excuse for a parent

watching her with those kids is painful. She has no bond with them at all. She’s like some awkward, distant relative, trying aimlessly to connect with them but failing miserably.

Reactions: 7
Two things: By constantly using the high chair L is never going to learn how to sit at a table to eat a meal. Yes it’s hard and they do run off sometimes and wriggle but she needs high expectations and needs to persevere with it.

New kitchen door handles: It’s really quite sad that she feels she needs to keep up with others on Insta but forking our for tacky door handles. She’s so insecure and needs to keep up with the other instas.

Three different meals...! It just doesn’t make any sense, she isn’t really giving the children a chance to eat a varied range of meals. Will they still be eating different dishes when they are 8 and 10 for example or teenagers?

It is repetitive and often irritating having to keep saying the same things about sitting down/ using cutlery but it’s just another thing that parents have to teach their children. I can see why she opts for the high chair in a way, it’s one less battle to have at the end of the day but we have to let our children grow up.

I firmly believe that she shouldn’t have her phone at the dining table though.

And as for the kitchen! It just seems odd, I wonder if when Rob gets back they’ll get their own place?

Reactions: 2
why is he still in a highchair? I have the stokee trip trapp for my boy but took off the seat bit when he was like 2 and a half and he just sits on the chair like a normal child would? hes now 5 and has done since!

Because she can’t be bothered to sit with him and teach him to sit at a dinner table and eat -he can’t sit still apparently so she chucks in there instead of putting the effort in and bloody parenting her own child!

How many times can she “subtly” get her skinny mid section into photos a day ?!
Thing is with Sarah I actaully get the impression she is a decent Person but she can’t see her issues

Reactions: 4
Motherhood seems so unnatural for her in general. She talks awkward acts awkward. Doesn’t like to spend time with them.

Before lockdown she literally had them in every childcare or club going and send isla to granny’s or holiday club in half term whilst using her annual leave to spend time at home by herself or London of course to prance about doing not much of anything worthwhile.

she’s having the biggest laugh making coin off them when she doesn’t mother them. It will all come back to bite her though, I can imagine any child - once they’ve grown up and had their own children look back and think wow mum exploited us beyond belief. Yes they might get more experiences because of the money but it’s all vlogged and filmed for social media it’s just never ending.

And you can see how it’s damaged their relationship, she speaks to them through a lense constantly and it’s all very polite very odd very awkward. Very unnatural. Poor children.

Reactions: 2
What I will never understand is that when she went back to work after having Lachlan she chose to take Thursdays off for her youtube / self care day rather than have a day with her son.

Lots of people don't have jobs which allow them to work flexible hours but to have that option but to use if for your 2nd job rather than be with your son never made sense to me.

She should change her brand name to Avoiding Muma Life.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I have a trip trapp for my daughter too, she's 4 now and hasn't had the straps etc on since she was 2. We just use it as a chair at the table, because it's slightly higher for her.

I also find the way she talks to Lachlan Lachlan very condescending. All the 'oh my goodness' and 'okay sweetheart'

Motherhood seems so unnatural for her in general. She talks awkward acts awkward. Doesn’t like to spend time with them.

Before lockdown she literally had them in every childcare or club going and send isla to granny’s or holiday club in half term whilst using her annual leave to spend time at home by herself or London of course to prance about doing not much of anything worthwhile.

she’s having the biggest laugh making coin off them when she doesn’t mother them. It will all come back to bite her though, I can imagine any child - once they’ve grown up and had their own children look back and think wow mum exploited us beyond belief. Yes they might get more experiences because of the money but it’s all vlogged and filmed for social media it’s just never ending.

And you can see how it’s damaged their relationship, she speaks to them through a lense constantly and it’s all very polite very odd very awkward. Very unnatural. Poor children.
Everything she does seems awkward. It’s all forced and clunky from how she poses to how she speaks to her children. Nothing appears to come naturally at all. She should stop trying so hard with all the insta nonsense and just relax at being a ‘normal’ mother. However I think she’s sadly got too many issues to address before there would be anything natural about her and she just can’t see them. Her poor children

also, just looked at her stories and she’s away to collect a Tesco order?! Didn’t she just do that the other day? How many does she need?! She’s incapable of planning anything

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.