Sarah This Mama Life #5 Robs going away, Granny can’t stay, sausages every day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously rolling my eyes so hard at her latest grid post.

It’s always about Isla, isn’t it.

isla is struggling.
Isla is missing Daddy the most.
Isla is already going through “such a lot” at her age... (the duck?)
Isla needs extra cuddles.........

bleeping hell

Poor Lachlan. They don’t deserve that beautiful little lad
I thought this too. Isla has been through it so many times already but L hasn’t so surely it’d be harder for him? He’s only 3 and won’t really understand whereas Isla should do at 6. Just no thought for him at all.

Reactions: 2
She’s just so blind, isn’t she?
Lachlan just can’t articulate how he feels - so it comes out as him being cheeky, angry, loud, needy, demanding attention, not sleeping etc - wise up Sarah for the love of God,

Reactions: 8
like i said in a previous post , he'll hopefully try and and move out as soon as he can, whether it be friends or his own place, he has a long way to go though poor thing as he's only 4.
i hope out of sheer spite at her treatment of him i hope he makes her life hell when he's a teenager, if she is still mistreating him and ignoring him when he's 12/13 she surely is gonna get shouted back at !

Why in gods name is she doing an ad for “family recipes” she doesn’t eat with her children! They never eat the same food and she doesn’t eat meat! Honestly what a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t believe for one second that her kids ate that fakeaway meal in her Ad. They simply are not used to eating anything with spice or real flavour and lettuce? No chance.

Also, it seemed weird that she tried so hard not to touch the raw chicken breasts at all whilst chopping and putting them in the bag.
Is she actually vegetarian?

Why is she obsessing over the bloody kitchen cupboards?! They look fine as they are, why does she want to wrap them in bloody white vinyl?!!!!!!

Reactions: 9
Why is she obsessing over the bloody kitchen cupboards?! They look fine as they are, why does she want to wrap them in bloody white vinyl?!!!!!!

Especially at 1am in the frigging morning. I’m sure we will all hear about how exhausted she is this morning, because she’s got so much to do, she’s up far too late 🙄

Reactions: 6
The kitchen is absolutely fine, well it was until she put on those new handles. It’s just not insta enough for Sarah.
what is the point of doing all this painting and wrapping in vinyl and putting down flooring just to have to take it all back up and repaint to move out??
I would just put up with it or move into my own place.
Nobody gives a tit what your kitchen handles look like anyway.

Reactions: 8
Would the vinyl come off after a couple of years anyway without damaging the cupboards!??? Its a ridiculous idea.

If she dare moans how tired she is this morning when she was up so late trying to wrap up her cupboard doors. I suspect she will be quiet today as Lachlan will be at nursery and she doesn’t want anyone to know this as she knows it’s dangerous and selfish and shows she can’t handle her child. We shall see

Reactions: 6
Isla’s school is only taking kids back for 2 days a week as of June 1st so it’ll be interesting to see if Isla goes in everyday as a key worker child.

Reactions: 1
Oh my days. Those handles. They look RIDICULOUS 🤣 the kitchen was fine until she started trying to change it, it’s dated but everything was in keeping with how it looked, now its just like she’s tried to polish a turd & has failed.....badly. Oh for the love of Instagram have a day off Sarah love.

Is Lachlan’s nursery open today with it being bank holiday? If he’s at home she will wish he wasn’t & if he’s at nursery she won’t want to show her and EYELAHHHHHHH havin so much fun talking through their noses to each other, comparing ratty hair, saying baff instead of bath etc etc. Sarah’s such a dick head that poor boy I’m actually quite glad he’s back at nursery, some love & nurture & vegetables is what he needs, she just needed time off parenting him she’s got no bond at all.

physcho sue needs an assessment.STAT.
Also is she not bored of nachos, breakfast burrito & risotto it’s all she eats il be emailing Tesco about her brand partnership cos it was so out of place, her kids don’t eat anything but sausages, let alone fake away and she doesn’t eat anything other than body coach and she doesn’t eat meat really. Such a ducking bleep she is, money grabbing hoe.

Please show us you in your crop tops n gyn gear again this week for the 75th time I can’t wait for you to flaunt your body for likes and acknowledgement... even though she thinks she hasn’t got a problem 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
2 days seems a bit pointless 🙈
It’s so they can keep classes to 15 kids or under and not mix with other classes. I’m sure Sarah will be applying for a key worker place though and send Isla in daily especially if Lachlan’s back at nursery.

No, she'll need one of her money spinners at home for at least part of the week for the prison plate photos, struggling with school work and the teary finding it so hard 'I normally never cry' posts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.