Sarah This Mama Life #5 Robs going away, Granny can’t stay, sausages every day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does seem a bit broad and if she was taller then 70kg would be a perfectly normal weight. I’m 5ft 8 and naturally sit around 70kgs and the clothes size varies anywhere from 10-14. I can go under that weight but I don’t want to be miserable by having to stick to a rigid food and exercise plan. I can go over it quite easily too 😂🐷

As it has been discussed many times on here before, rather than set unrealistic goals (eg having an insta perfect bod) it would be much better for her to rebuild her relationship with food by cooking normal, healthy meals that she can give to her children as well. She’s setting them up to have future disorders too.

Yes a six pack is a novelty and looks good for a photo or two, but it’s extremely hard to maintain. She needs to weigh up if her goals are sustainable long term. And although she’s saying she’s doing the Body Coach to help her feel better and fitter, it’s clearly triggered her past ED.

Reactions: 1
I was going through her insta to see if I coild find a pic to gage her hight. One of her next to Gi fletcher who is apprently 5ft 4 and shes alot taller.

Anyway I didnt realise Rob had his own body builder insta page! 🙈

• Haha
Seriously rolling my eyes so hard at her latest grid post.

It’s always about Isla, isn’t it.

isla is struggling.
Isla is missing Daddy the most.
Isla is already going through “such a lot” at her age... (the duck?)
Isla needs extra cuddles.........

bleeping hell

Poor Lachlan. They don’t deserve that beautiful little lad
She’s always acted like he’s a pest, poor little boy. It really shows now, what she thinks of him.

I was going through her insta to see if I coild find a pic to gage her hight. One of her next to Gi fletcher who is apprently 5ft 4 and shes alot taller.

He’s a “novice strongman” 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

Wait, Rob is a body builder?!

• Haha
I just can’t even.... 😔🙄
Why does she show this on stories EVERY DAY as if she’s proud of it 🤣🙈 it’s a party lunch. It’s the sort of lunch I give my kids for a treat or if I really need them to be quiet for 10 mins and get something done not an everyday lunch 🙄

Reactions: 12
Oh good, the kids have got sausages.
I worry they don’t get enough sausages.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t get her lunches at all.

I bet she’s having a salad or something healthy but she’s giving the kids crisps, cookies, party rings and yoghurt drops.

ONE of those items is a treat and they get multiple EVERY DAY! I wonder what she gives them every time they ask her for a snack as well, probably more processed packets!

Reactions: 6
And who is telling her shes 'supermum' if shes what a supermum looks like then what is a mum who actually loves her kids and has her tit together?!
Did anyone else see that she turned off comments on this post shortly after publishing it?

Reactions: 3
Maybe she displayed the 2nd lunch with no bread to make it look like Lachlan was home when he isn’t? Would be easy to repack the ham, cheese and snacks for another day...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.