Sarah This Mama Life #5 Robs going away, Granny can’t stay, sausages every day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems so happy her kids are not there. "They're so much happier now they're back at school and nursery" Sorry, what??? They could be just as happy at home at that age with their mum doing different activities. Kids are hard work, no one is denying that, and not every day has to be full of educational activities but why would you not keep them where they are safest if you can. I wonder if any of her teachers watch her Instagram because I would feel so sad and angry if it was one of mine, that their parents had decided their alone time was more important than their children's wellbeing and that nothing about her situation has changed and she is at home doing not much and has used a space reserved for actual key worker children!

Reactions: 5
She’s an absolute disgrace. Stop spending your time pulling your gurning faces into the camera and start parenting your children. Speaks volumes that she’s spouting about how happy they kids are to be back at school and nursery. With your lack of parenting skills and tit show of keeping up appearances for the ‘gram, Sarah, it’s no bloody wonder they’re delighted to be away from you. Shame on you!

Reactions: 6
I would be ashamed to say that my children were so much happier. What does that say about you?? ‘This Mama’s life’ is false advertising.

Reactions: 4
Thread title suggestion This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Why doesnt she sit L on her side of the table in the first place? Also looks like hes got another bruise on his face 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So the kids have been at school all day and she hasn’t bathed them or changed them? Lachlan still has the sticker on his back that key workers (nursery staff) have stuck on him ... we had strict instructions from our children’s schools that kids should be bathed and clothes taking off immediatly when entering the house and fresh clean clothes for school... I mean would you bath the kids more now then ever?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Notice she totally cut lachlan off and went to isla asking how was her day and oooh I love your outfit. Poor wee boy! And in a later clip shes totally ignoring lachlan while she talks to the camera about utter tit!

Reactions: 1
New to here and have followed her for a while but she has appalled me recently the constant ignoring her child (only lachlan) for her phone makes me so sad!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.