Sarah This Mama Life #5 Robs going away, Granny can’t stay, sausages every day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she could have bought more than a weeks worth of food from her last shop? I would have thought she could make her purchases last at least a week! I know that when my husband is at sea we drastically reduce what we eat when it’s just the children and I. She is bonkers! I understand that she will have to go out at some point if she can’t secure a C&C but surely not so soon.
Im sure the punnet of strawberries in her shopping will last a fortnight as they're only allowed one each 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm sure her family see her stories and think 'Oh yes I've seen her dinner' but as I've said before it could go right in the bin. Sarah suffered with anorexia and lived in their own home and I'm sure they thought she was fine for long enough so their judgement is questionable

Reactions: 1
I think it was slack of Rob not to try and do something about her eating when he was home. If I was Sarah’s size and insistent on doing the joe wicks thing and ALWAYS having different meals not even having the odd treat night it would ring alarm bells with my hubby. Never mind the fact she’s had an eating disorder in the past! She’s posted about the kids having take away on the beach, you can bet that she probably just didn’t eat any tea 😩 and if Isla happened to ask she would say she was having something once she was in bed

Reactions: 2
Eating issues are so hard to deal with, no matter what Rob, her parents, friends or anyone says unless Sarah acknowledges that the whole Joe Wicks plan is a diet and she is infact on a strict diet ( and potentially going back down disordered eating route) nothing can be done. Having had a family member go through it ( and if I’m honest still going through it)it’s almost impossible to reason with that person and yes, to a point you are walking on eggshells around them.

Reactions: 6
Waaaaahhhh! The processed hotdog sausages are now making an appearance at breakfast! 😫

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
What is that breakfast for the kids 🤢. Why not do proper sausages? And why do the beans need to be in a jar?

Reactions: 3
What is that breakfast for the kids 🤢. Why not do proper sausages? And why do the beans need to be in a jar?
Your get those sausages at breakfast abroad in an all inclusive hotel 😂
She’s trying to recreate ‘brunch’ out out isn’t she.

Reactions: 1
Waaaaahhhh! The processed hotdog sausages are now making an appearance at breakfast! 😫
I just thought that too ... the whole issue around food is really quite worrying now. Don’t get me wrong I enjoy the odd food haul or seeing other people’s meals for inspiration but not every single meal and not when it’s processed rubbish. I’ve said before that she really can’t cook, doesn’t even attempt it. I think she’s obsessing over food again because it’s the one thing she can control. She can’t control Rob’s deployment, or school closures or lockdown but food is the area she can control. Given that she’s made it public that she suffered with an ED I do find it strange that she’s obsessed with posting every meal. It also makes me sad that she’s not doing everything she can to ensure her issues aren’t passed to the kids - she’s doing the opposite and I really worry for the kids growing up, especially Isla. I hope she gets the help she needs soon.

Jesus if you’re gonna give your sausages regularly at least give them proper ones 😂 I’ve nothing again good quality sausages which actually have some nutritional value but those frankfurters are vile

Saw the baked beans in a bloody jar, hopped over to tattle to see the comments 😂

has she not done the washing up from last night so no prison trays? Why separate the beans like that??

• Haha
Saw the baked beans in a bloody jar, hopped over to tattle to see the comments 😂

has she not done the washing up from last night so no prison trays? Why separate the beans like that??
I imagine the kids now how issues with food touching 😩

Those kids are going to have issues about food items touching each other with the way she separates everything. She is storing up so many problems for the future. Notice we didn’t see Sarah’s breakfast

The whole point of beans with breakfast is the sauce, mix everything up in the tomato sauce! Then they wouldn’t need a massive dollop of mayonnaise on their plates.

• Sick
Oh my days. This women. She’s a car crash. She needs help. Seriously. She’s obsessive about her joe wicks plan, her portions are far too small. She is disordered eating no doubt about it. She only makes about 4 variations of meals, the portions wouldn’t fill my 4 year old. She won’t even eat any meal with her kids, I mean I don’t blame her who would wanna eat 1/8 of a strawberry and a hotdog with some crackers. All the money them kids make her, she spends on childcare and packet food oh and Gucci bags hair tools botox lip fillers whatever else she has done l. Sarah... selfish.... oh I don’t know what you mean

On what planet does she think it is okay to put so much effort in to HER, her exercise, her meals, yet feed her children absolute SHITE. Don’t get me wrong kids are fussy, I’m not saying they’d eat what she eats ( a breakfast burrito & natchos!!!!!!!) but that doesn’t mean she has to serve up the nutritional value of dog food for their EVERY meal. She should at least try 3/4 meals a week that are healthy. It’s a start. Every meal they have consists of pasta or hotdogs in some form.

I don’t understand taking the kids shopping when she had a click and collect a few days earlier, she only Feeds them out of jars and packets she could do her shopping for a month,fresh produce doesn't enter their house really.

Reactions: 8
Excuse me but mayonnaise with a cooked breakfast?! Is that a thing?

So it’s no gravy with a roast dinner, sometimes tomato ketchup, and mayo with breakfast?

What in the name of god?!

• Sick
530E810E-C3CB-4B00-AA39-2F7071424ABA.jpeg

This includes MOD civilians. Those kids will be back at school and nursery for sure!

Maybe that's what they do in Holland. She lived there once, she might not have mentioned it.

'The money her children make her'. Yes, you have hit the nail on the head there.

If they are fussy eaters, do something about it. She has a zillion youtube / flogger fake pals who could give her tips and suggestions on children food ideas. She could even do some videos about it. Win win there Sarah. Instead she can't be arsed so feeds them the same unhealthy rubbish, sometime three separate meals, avoids eating with them if she can and them films them and expects them to sit nicely at the table.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.