Sarah This Mama Life #5 Robs going away, Granny can’t stay, sausages every day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think she’s been reading on here? Regards the defensive ‘it’s not trigger my ED’ post

Reactions: 2
Think she’s been reading on here? Regards the defensive ‘it’s not trigger my ED’ post

And yet what she’s completely failing to recognise is that what she’s describing is in fact disordered eating and an unhealthy relationship with food.

Reactions: 1
Oh well if she says it hasn't that's OK then.

Look at the evidence - photoshopping her ankles, exercising so she could earn a take-away, eating separate meals on small sided plates from the rest of the family, taking photographs and documenting her and her childrens meals.

Reactions: 6

Look at the evidence - photoshopping her ankles, exercising so she could earn a take-away, eating separate meals on small sided plates from the rest of the family, taking photographs and documenting her and her childrens meals.
Oh and look - her moron of a husband has commented - these two are thick as tit.

Those weaning prison trays out again. They really irrationally annoy me 😂 what do they eat off in restaurants? At their friends houses? Probably freak out because foods are touching!

Maybe she should alternate who she sits next to at the table or put the kids together one side and her the other.

She has battled eating disorder before

Kids are half way through their dinner and hers hasn’t been touched 🤔 I really think she is struggling with her eating habits again

Reactions: 4
I'm a bit behind behind but I've just watched her food haul video, I noticed that she replied to all comments except one which was someone asking about something that she said lachlan has that she bought that had milk in she wondered if he was ok with it because I think her daughter had the same issue I thought that was a little bit odd that she chose to ignore that 🤷‍♀️ I thought he could only have baked milk.

Isla looks ridiculous with that baby plate in the garden. Far too big for it. So is Lachlan to be fair but her Mum is making her look so babyish. It’s not cute or “instagrammy” to treat your 6 year old daughter like a baby. she should be using normal plates and cutlery. Imagine her friends watching her stories on their parent’s phone? They will be laughing at her

Reactions: 4
Another dinner that Sarah could have eaten with the kids. Why wouldn’t she eat a roast dinner?

• Sad
Yet again little L is pushed out of the way so Isla can show HER dancing, and Sarah says nothing!! It is not the fault of the children......... but why can’t her family & friends see this, and have a word.

Wasnt it also last monday that Lachlan wasnt shown on her stories... also no lunch photos either

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.