Sarah This Mama Life #5 Robs going away, Granny can’t stay, sausages every day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont remember this, must of been before I found her.
It’s on a you tube video she did not that long ago. She was banging on about tattle and “trolls” etc and was saying random stuff that she felt paranoid that there were people on tattle who are local to her and who could potentially be parents at Islas school - people who were on tattle and Generally commenting on the local area/school etc and she was trying to insinuate that people were trying to stalk her and publish her address and work details etc
She was just exaggerating everything as per usual to make it all fit her own agenda.

If you are going to put your life and your families life out for public consumption and your going to make it very obvious where you live (by showing the bleeping street you live on!!!!) and your going to show your child in school uniform and film the walk to school and your going to talk in detail about your job and your hours of work well, ride me sideways and call me Jesus but yes Sarah - you will have local people who will know exactly where you live & work and what school your kid goes to etc etc because You have put that information into the public domain!

Reactions: 13
And all those reasons are why I don’t show my life on Instagram or any social media. I’m a pretty open person with my real life friends and family. I have Instagram and I’m followed by friends, family and work colleagues. I’m not being funny but I don’t want some of my colleagues to know where I live or tell them my weekend routine.

I’ve had people in life (as I’m sure most people have) take issue with me for no reason. People are weird! I wouldn’t want someone who had any issue with me knowing where I live so I’m pretty vague when I’m even asked by well meaning work colleagues or friends of friends. Call me over cautious but my safety and my families takes precedent over everything.

Reactions: 7
Wait so she’s finally feeding the kids the veggie chilli she was having almost daily when they were eating sausages every day and she’s not eating it with them? She’s eating some weird curry that she doesn’t even like! Why couldn’t she just eat the chilli with the kids? For once she could have had the same meal as them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think she is looking rather thin and gaunt ? If her family or friends read this please check on her .

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think she is looking rather thin and gaunt ? If her family or friends read this please check on her .
I guess that’s what happens when you eat hardly any food and obsessively exercise.

She’s fully in the grips of ED.

Reactions: 1
I hate saying it, but I can’t understand a word the little girl says.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sadly her obsession with her weight and portion control are evident in every food photo she posts. I don’t approve of a lot of things that Sarah does or her parenting choices but I feel really sorry for her with regards to her eating.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she doesn’t weigh out all her meals.

Reactions: 3
I hate saying it, but I can’t understand a word the little girl says.
I thought it was just me as I usually have the sound low when watching stories so my kids don’t listen in! Isla mumbles or something? Or talks like her nose is permanent bunged up?
And also, don’t get me started on Sarah painting her kitchen?! What the actual hell? A woman who is permanently complaining that she is so busy and can’t get everything done in a day, and has the worst time management and priorities known to man, is now deciding to paint her bleeping kitchen. Jesus wept

Reactions: 14
I dont get how She's happy to feed the kids processed shite that should wouldnt eat herself. It's usually the other way around in that the parents eat rubbish but feed their kids healthy!

Reactions: 6
If poor Lachlan has been sent back to nursery so his mother can paint her kitchen she is a disgrace not just to her son but to the nursery staff and parents and children who genuinely need this service.

• Heart
I thought it was just me as I usually have the sound low when watching stories so my kids don’t listen in! Isla mumbles or something? Or talks like her nose is permanent bunged up?
And also, don’t get me started on Sarah painting her kitchen?! What the actual hell? A woman who is permanently complaining that she is so busy and can’t get everything done in a day, and has the worst time management and priorities known to man, is now deciding to paint her bleeping kitchen. Jesus wept
I reckon Isla needs her adinoids out

She does sound really nasal and ‘bunged up’ when she talks, like she’s constantly got a cold!
Im suprised noone has picked up on this

Since when is 6pm on a friday a quiet time to shop? 😂 See she left L out of the picture again!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She had a click and collect from Tesco and Sainsbury’s just a few days ago. How maybe if she bought more than just packets of processed food she wouldn’t need to go so often!

Surely she could have bought more than a weeks worth of food from her last shop? I would have thought she could make her purchases last at least a week! I know that when my husband is at sea we drastically reduce what we eat when it’s just the children and I. She is bonkers! I understand that she will have to go out at some point if she can’t secure a C&C but surely not so soon.

Dear Sarah.
Please stop insisting on showing off your midriff on Insta in your matching sports bras and leggings. You’re not a fitness guru so cover yourself up, you self obsessed d*ck.
Yours Sincerely,
Mingbag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.