Sarah This Mama Life #5 Robs going away, Granny can’t stay, sausages every day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says she doesn't care what people think but she won't admit that he is in nursery because she knows it is an unpopular decision she has made. Even those who follow and like her would question why she has done this when she has the time to prat about on her phone.

If you can work from home he should be at home with her. If she can't cope take furlough. Don't put your little boy in a situation when he could catch or pass the virus when you don't have to.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So she’s (presumably) shipped L back to nursery?! Unbelievable if so. That poor boy is going to have some real issues.
She’s dicking around wasting time painting her kitchen and cooking (term used loosely as she can no more cook than fly) 3622 different miniature meal portions instead of taking time to look after her family. What an utter disgrace she is. I’m not sure I’ve seen someone with such weak priorities. She infuriates me

Reactions: 4
That is 100% her, writing herself fake messages from her husband on his accout whilst he's away. She even ended them both with the same bloody emoji 😂🤦‍♀️
Screenshot_20200518-155612_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Surely if she should be sending either child in it would make sense to send Isla? The one who could gain at least some education (I know the usual curriculum isnt currently being followed in schools). Not only that but she can understand more about hand hygiene and social distancing. Sarah is an absolute sick, sick woman.

She's able to work from home.

Hasn't this whole situation taught us to be grateful for what we have? To hug our children that bit tighter and just be grateful that we can keep them at home -(for those lucky enough to be able to do that)

Yes, still she can't wait to get rid of her kids!!

She could have embraced this and really improved her bond with her children.

Sarah you are not a mother. If I had to send my child to nursery right now it would break my heart (and I am working from home!)

He's been at nursery again I'd say. Being in the car plus last week she clearly lied about a click and collect since she dragged the kids around Tesco a couple of days later.

Reactions: 3
My mum is a senco and room lead in a nursery, fortunately her nursery have been closed for a while now. However, they are planning on opening up in June inline with government policy - I would be absolutely fuming if I found out a parent who is quite able to stay at home with her kids has sent them in. Risking my mum's life so they can sit at home, dick about on social media and paint her kitchen.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She is really going to regret the time she has wasted doing everything she can other than mother those children. It's always about the photo opportunity rather than actually enjoying them. She hardly knows Lachlan. No bond, no natural relationship. She doesn't know how to interact with him and it doesn't matter how many times she tells her camera he is her darling boy or how much she loves him. Her actions don't show it.

Yes, working from home is hard with two children but do you know what, those children should come first. I don't believe for one second her employers are putting on the pressure. They should understand that deadlines won't always be met, that noise will be in the background during calls, that there will be chunks of time she is away from her computer. You work round it. You don't dump your little boy in nursery because he is the hard one to look after.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I am truly disgusted that she clearly is putting her wee boy in nursery during a global pandemic when she is at home. Beyond selfish. And she knows how selfish and disgusting it is because she isn’t telling anyone. There is no way her employer is putting pressure on her. Companies are being understanding of people working from home’s situation so she can not blame the pressures of work. She simply cannot cope with looking after her children.

Can you imagine if he caught Covid-19 while he is mixing with others unnecessarily? I’m sure she would not feel an ounce of guilt as she truly believes the emergency child care is for her.

Sarah, hang your head in shame you selfish woman and use this time to bond with your son because you bloody need it.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Absolute bleep. He doesn’t NEED to go to nursery as she CAN work at home with him there, her job is flexible, Islas there anyway, she’s not a frontline worker. Just abusing the system. And she psychologically and emotionally abuses her son. She’s horrible. Poor Lachlan.
I can’t with her I absolutely can’t.

Anyway the upshot is Lachlan is getting taken care of properly and having some nurture for a few hours a day whilst princess isla and the dick head play happy families talking through their noses at each other in their baby language

good one Sarah.
imagine just not being able to cope with your kid and not have any emotional connection. Let’s be honest she doesn’t need to work; she’s got a lot of money, she could have been furloughed if she had asked.

she’s greedy and had a choice to protect her family and keep them in a safe bubble, which some people aren’t as fortunate to have that choice ... but it was too much like hard work for Mrs Madame.

• Heart
Her grid post about the Joe wicks diet and it not triggering her....oh and it’s just about how she feels not how she looks....yeah right then why post comparison pictures where you take It at an angle that makes the stomach look considerably different. Arghhhhhh, and yes people have hit The nail on the head over the money thing, she’s probably spending a fortune on the Joe wicks thing but feeding her children cheap processed unhealthy crap constamtly. I don’t care if it’s not deemed “instagramable” give those children a proper sized sandwich with healthy filling and a piece of fruit (as in a whole apple or banana) for lunch. It would save per considerable time (that she’s so short on don’t forget) than chopping everything into minut bite sized pieces like she does anyway 🙄

He's defo at nursery. Two Monday's in a row there's no lunch posts, photos of only Isla during the day and then suddenly in the car at pick up time. She knows it's wrong enough not to share it, just like she deleted the posts about Lachlan having a temp and then bringing him out and about says later when she should have been isolating. She's a disgrace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.