Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rainbow Blossom

He’s not napping for any length of time because he’s hungry. Fill him up with a big bottle and he will sleep better. I say this from experience. First two babies I was hell bent on breastfeeding and had babies that slept terribly, never napped for more than 15 mins and screamed a lot. Third and fourth I combo fed and they were so much more settled, slept better, everything. No more babies for me but if I had a 5th, I’d breastfeed for the first week or so to get the colostrum goodness and then move to 100% formula.

Reactions: 13

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Yes, I’m only speaking from my own and of those around me and wouldn’t like to speculate. She keeps banging on about her feeding, if it was that successful surely she’d be posting about it?
She does, but I think that’s cos she is so thirsty for external validation, and has a constant need to show herself as a martyr.

It’s not JUST feeding, it’s SARAH feeding - more often than anybody else, in more awkward places than anyone else, and expressing milk unlike anybody else ever had to.

Just like it’s not just kids clubs - it’s swimming for Meely, swimming for Ticky, karate, piano, dancing for Meely, dancing for Ticky, after school club for both, football with the girls team for Meels, football with the boys team for Meels, football for Ticky, baby sensory for Kenny, tutoring for Meels, play date and three parties, while building furniture and waiting for the washing machine. Everything is always a long breathless list of unnecessary stuff she chooses to do, then moans about actually doing.

She doesn’t see that all this stuff is normal af, and her posting it doesn’t make her superhuman at all, not even cos her husband is away.

I think the feeding obsession is part of that, and given just how deranged she can be, I’d not be surprised if it was deliberate - she eats very little, shows tiny infrequent meals, but regular cakes, makes lots of comments about her body - so we can conclude she’s food restricting cos of the cake habit, and is poorly nourished. Plus she’s breast feeding and expressing, partly so she can shout about it online, and partly so she can burn more calories.

Her many many posts about feeding are essentially a great big yay me, it’s so hard being me, I’m the most martyred person in England!

• Heart

Cookiepie222

Chatty Member
Excited to spend 2 weeks with your kids? Yeah you keep telling yourself that Sarah 😂😂 we all know you’ll have booked them into clubs etc so you can spend as little time with them as possible

• Haha
  • Sad

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
The poor kid. She’s wearing clothes her mum and gran would wear. So embarrassing for her. She’s gone from being dressed like a toddler to being dressed like a middle aged woman.
Agree! And to be honest since Content has been born Isla has come across as being really caring and sweet. She lives football, clearly is sporty, why can’t she live in joggers and sweats? she just looks like she’s stepped into Sarah’s wardrobe., It will be interesting over the next 2/3 years as Isla becomes more independent and knows her own mind more, I’m not sure Sarah will cope.

sadoldtroll

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion
Sinbad’s home, Sarah glued to her phone, could win the lottery and still she would moan.

• Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
So Sarah’s literally landed in Scotland, dumped the kids and gone out on the lash leaving granny with 3 kids, 1 of which is ND and 1 is a baby that struggles to settle. I reckon if she said she was moving back her parents would be moving back to Holland 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Gosh, wonders will never cease!! They’re back at a reasonable time for the kids (presumably) going back to school tomorrow.
Now I’ve said that she’ll probably take them to Ninja Warrior at about 5pm 🙄

• Haha
The wee soul - he’s incredibly fragile looking. I think he’s about 14 weeks. I really hope he keeps well because he has absolutely no reserves if his feeding is compromised.

He’s just passed round like a prop for photos but I also assume he’s out as Granny has said she won’t take charge of him so it’s that or stay in.

Squirming and frowning are classic indicators of discomfort in a baby. Lack of day time sleep and what looks like failing to thrive. Wide mouthed smiles whilst/after wriggling are also signs of wind. Sad. Just really sad to see.

• Sad

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
It’s so clear Isla didn’t pick them, they’re just the ones Sarah ‘allowed’ her to have so she probably feels like she’s had a choice. Just let her be in what she’s comfortable in, even if it’s a trackie. Stop trying to force her to be girlie. We all know you’re petrified of her being a lesbian and your warped fucking view things 1) it’s a negative and 2) dressing less girlie will be the cause. Moron

Reactions: 12

Shoegal17

VIP Member
She must look a right sight stomping on in in her shoe covers, baby seat in one hand and phone taking pictures in the other. She should be concentrating on not slipping. I also don’t think people need a constant update, they go swimming weekly, we get it your juggling more than a clown and such an inspiration 🤪

Hello its me

VIP Member
I shouldn’t have been surprised yesterday but I was, picking her up to take her to a ballet exam. She’s probably not going to be pirouetting her way around the back garden but it’s obvious Meels loves football and enjoys it, leaving the only conclusion that the ballet is Sarah still desperately trying to force Isla to be a girly girl. Ha ha ha.
As awful as it sounds just looking at isla you know she's not a good fit for ballet

Tootoo

Chatty Member
Guess what time it is…time to take unauthorised photos in a swimming pool. Yes, it doesn’t show anyone, but the rule is NO photos. That includes one of your feet. Why does she feel the rules don’t apply? She really is one of those people who genuinely believe you haven’t ‘done’ something if you’ve not evidenced or tagged yourself on social media. How sad for a grown women of 3 children!

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
She doesn't even like Disney 😂. Apart from Stitch for Isla (which I'm sure is just the character and not the film) what actual Disney are they into?
The free cruise kind 😂

Did they do that before or am I thinking of someone else? I don’t think I’d been on Tattle long and they were giving these weekend cruises away like nobody’s business…but the Knott-Sensibles didn’t promote it well

• Haha

Waffleandlies

How is she already not on the way!??? Maybe waiting til tonight for the traffic to die down!?
It’s daytime and the kids will be awake and she’d have to talk to them- she’s a travel vampire, only leaves when it gets dark and she can have them sleep most of the day!

• Haha

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Only reason she wants a seven seater is because number four is being planned Nobody is gifting her a car, her engagement is shocking and there's be zero return in that investment by the brand

rainbowunicorn9

Chatty Member
He’s still dropping below the 9th centile?? Why is she or anyone else not worried and demanding she gives him formula as her breast milk is obviously not cutting it. At least he isn’t far of weaning although we all know what the portions she gives her other kids are like. I wonder how they size up for their age

• Wow

Onthehop

VIP Member
My boy was 6lb at birth and at 3 months looked about twice C’s size (also breastfed). There’s definitely a failure to thrive here. I would be having him checked out, not travelling across the country to be passed from one or red on to another.
---
Also, she needs to give L some extra attention. I can’t decider anything he writes.

• Sad