Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Onthehop

VIP Member
My boy was 6lb at birth and at 3 months looked about twice C’s size (also breastfed). There’s definitely a failure to thrive here. I would be having him checked out, not travelling across the country to be passed from one or red on to another.
---
Also, she needs to give L some extra attention. I can’t decider anything he writes.

• Sad
Reactions: 12

Shoegal17

VIP Member
He looks like a frail old man in yesterday’s picture. How old is he now? Why is she dragging him out in the evening for dinner?

• Sad
  • Wow

rainbowunicorn9

Chatty Member
Why the hell did she run up to Scotland for a couple of days if her mum is coming to her today??? A few days after she last seen her? She makes absolutely no sense.

rainbowunicorn9

Chatty Member
If she just dedicated some time to staying in a bit more and establishing more of a routine, teaching him to self settle etc I’m sure he would start napping more. I get it’s hard with older kids to do that as much but they do a silly amount of activities so she could cut back on it or ask other parents about lift SHARING (yes sharing, not just sacking hers off onto other people, taking her turn too). And she must remember he is also only 10 weeks old and could just be a cat napper. If he’s sleeping well over night she doesn’t really have an awful lot to be complaining about.

That baby is constantly squirming and frowning. He wriggles and then does a classic open-mouthed windy smile

He's either hungry/windy/uncomfortable/over-stimulated or a mix of both. He also still looks very fragile.

I just wish that Sarah would accept that the poor day time sleep is often symptomatic of an underlying issue and get that checked out. Being dragged from pillar to post and subjected to uncomfortable and inefficient breast feeds really does not help

• Sad
  • Heart

choccythief

Desperately pushing out the cutesy mama reels now trying to get some engagement. Sorry but it just doesn’t feel genuine when mama moans all the time about how hard it is to solo parent

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
How the bleep can she have the nerve to say. ( AD or not ) she’s slowed down this time? She is never home. I’m exhausted just watching her. Also why is she so wooden even when sitting in a bloody chair?
---
That is not a good look, I cant speak badly of children but jaysus that photo is awful.
Serial killer vibes…. 😂🤭

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
So Isla was training at Chelsea which is amazing…but how will her mother really feel about her potentially playing for an English team…🤔

I bet she’s penning letters to Aberdeen and Ajax as we speak, begging them to sign her up with loads of ‘ha ha has’ thrown in for good measure

• Haha

Leethechimpanzee

I don’t think the baby is right, I haven’t since he was born, his pallor, size, and something to do with his nose and constant open mouth suggest (IMO) something else going on.

I would be interested to hear what the previous posters who said in their medical opinion he presented as syndromic thought.

I am extremely surprised to see that Sarah is even considering have C baptised on a ship. Surely that will be by a Church of England padre (don’t think they are Catholic - the use of the word christening gives that away)?! I would have thought the correct and patriotic thing would be to travel to Scotland to ensure that C is baptised within the Church of Scotland and with consecrated Scottish water.

I also wish she wouldn’t leave C in that basket on the floor. It looks so uncared for and the floor is always colder as hot air rises. Plus I have nightmares of a cat sitting in his face and Sarah not noticing as she is chuntering into her phone

Lilybobtail

Chatty Member
They do this so often she should have a kit in the boot! Chair blanket brolly snacks etc it's not like she doesn't have the space either to store it at home!
Wouldn't be surprised if the football parents have done similar for other new babies families and she hasn't joined in to help with drop offs etc so why would they do it for her!

Wonka

The fact she says "I think I can hear him awake again" doesn't sound like there's a monitor involved....

sadoldtroll

Chatty Member
TRIGGER WARNING …for anyone yet to see her stories, there is a harrowing jump scare image of Sinbad.

• Haha

choccythief

I think she is gutted the channel mum era is over and CONTENT hasn’t brought in all of the new followers and ads she was hoping for. So algorithm to blame. Also Aren’t you supposed to keep young babies with you while they nap/sleep?

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I did think when Sarah said that Isla has got “really into fashion” that it’s much more likely that she is giving strong opinions on what she would like to wear, rather than wanting to wear what’s in fashion.
I can see a lot of rows over what to wear in their future, as Isla’s clothing preferences don’t seem to match Sarah’s. And clearly Sarah wants her to be her little clone, with the straggly long hair and beige outfits.