Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blueberrypie

I feel bad being mean about a baby but his neck still looks really wrinkly like he’s still low in body fat for his age. Fist in his mouth on one of her stories as well which I know could be self soothing but added into all the other evidence it’s a hunger cue. No wonder he’s not sleeping he’s bloody HUNGRY

• Sad
Reactions: 12

Cookiepie222

Chatty Member
Poor martyr Sarah, unable to feed herself until after 10pm because her mean husband went off on a cruise and left her with his 3 children 😢

• Haha

blueberrypie

Those dinners look like the worst things to be your main meal when you’re postpartum and breastfeeding. Although better than cereal I guess. But still, ED issues alive and kicking over there.

You’d think she would know this with it being her 3rd baby. She’s clueless.
I don't think she really gives a shit to be honest. Or is capable of reconsidering a point of view once she's reached a conclusion. Content doesn't have the same issues as Lachlan. End of. Whether he may have different issues or similar ones which present in a different way is irrelevant to Sarah. She has reached her conclusion.

Must move abroad. Decides to move abroad. But what about Isla's schooling? What about Lachlan's additional needs? etc etc. Irrelevant. Decision made

• Sad

Onlyhereforthegossip

Chatty Member
👋 I’m still here, I’ve not been on the school run much lately so haven’t seen her.

From my sources I do know that Isla and Lachlan are still in breakfast and afterschool club pretty much everyday!
@GPort any updates?
Poor kids 😞 when I had my youngest and was at home majority of the pregnancy as well as almost a year after the 1st thing I did was stop the breakfast/after school club and let them enjoy having me at home to take them and pick them up without being in a rush and have nice conversations on the way.

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
Why do I have a feeling she wrote that note herself? If I recall, Islas writing is quite poor but it seems to have remarkably improved especially on a paper towel. Maybe Isla did write it, but I'm skeptical.
How does a kid get out the car for school, leave a note written with kitchen roll (whys that in the car) on your steering wheel & you don’t notice it till hours later? How did you drive home and not notice it Sarah? Ahhh yes because it never happened.

• Haha

Gen1743

So she let him scream himself to sleep so she can sit in a cafe and avoid going home and feeding him??

• Sad
  • Wow

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
These very random selfies she keeps posting of her looking into the distance or pulling some pissed off face whilst breastfeeding are very odd. Does she take them, think that's a good one must post this to the gram and tell strangers on the Internet I felt a period pain or to drop in a comment about moving abroad with the obligatory haha.

• Haha

Cookiepie222

Chatty Member
Is Lachlan 7 / year 3?
Yes he is. That handwriting is shocking. I know he has additional needs but he is obviously WAY behind in terms of writing. Sarah will blame it on his additional needs when if she just put her phone down and spent some time with him practicing I’m sure he would soon catch up.
---
Why is she fucking around cooking an Easter dinner when she’s the only adult in the house & her kids probably won’t eat it or give 2 shits about it? Just another thing for her to play martyr about.

Last edited:

gee13

VIP Member
Do her kids ever get to just chill the eff out?!! They're out at clubs/anctivities every minute of the day!!

Shad0w

I got the impression it takes 3 hours in total of her evening, an hour of training and an hour driving each way 🤔 surely they could stretch their legs for the hour they’re stationary.
Surely THIS would be the time you actually went and had coffeee out. Somewhere warm, where you can get comfy. She has absolutely NO idea!

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Why does she think anyone is interested in her baby’s daily routine? He’s not exactly the most content or settled baby so people are hardly going to be inspired to copy the routine for their babies

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Why is nobody else picking up on the fact that she never stops moaning? I mean maybe they have and that’s why her engagement is worse than ever but from the minute Rob went away she was wishing him back but now he’s home she’s STILL not happy!

I can’t believe that’s a happy home, they must all walk on eggshells, afraid to set her off
What do you mean? Sarah is a very positive person. She says so herself.

• Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Can't wait for the homecoming reel, would love to see a behind the scenes 'making of' video

"No, stop, you can't hug dada yet, I haven't start filming"

"Right Rob, back on the bus and try that again, Isla's crying face was too ugly - try and look pretty darling hahaha"

"OK, cheerio, I'm immediately off on an influencer trip"
“Sorry Rob, you’re going to have to get back on the ship…I didn’t press record”

Rob:

• Haha