Sarah This Mama Life #33 Poor baby’s not content, but he’s #CONTENT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she’s a woman in her thirties, working and a mother of three that feels the need to photograph her food and put it online makes her a twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she's not eating properly it won't help with her milk supply. When i BF my 2 I was ravenous!

Reactions: 3
If she's not eating properly it won't help with her milk supply. When i BF my 2 I was ravenous!
I remember once making myself two full sandwiches for lunch followed by a Snickers bar. This was after a good breakfast and had a huge dinner in the evening! I couldn’t keep weight on. I’m sure this is a key reason why she’s is breast feeding.

Reactions: 3
During the days that chocolate Philadelphia was available, I’d have bagels laden with the stuff and peanut butter and feed and feed. My appetite was enormous but the baby got bigger.

Reactions: 4
I'd be happier having tea at someone else's house rather than the dried up, toddler portion, processed crap Mama makes too.

Reactions: 14
Those stupid lashes look like they’re falling off. What a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think our point wasn’t that her kids never go round to friends houses- they occasionally do- but that she never has other kids round HERS- it’s always take take take with her

Reactions: 8
Any local Tattlers seen her in the wild lately? Fellow school goers? @superxo1 has been MIA for a while 🤔
👋 I’m still here, I’ve not been on the school run much lately so haven’t seen her.

From my sources I do know that Isla and Lachlan are still in breakfast and afterschool club pretty much everyday!
@GPort any updates?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
👋 I’m still here, I’ve not been on the school run much lately so haven’t seen her.

From my sources I do know that Isla and Lachlan are still in breakfast and afterschool club pretty much everyday!
@GPort any updates?
Poor kids 😞 when I had my youngest and was at home majority of the pregnancy as well as almost a year after the 1st thing I did was stop the breakfast/after school club and let them enjoy having me at home to take them and pick them up without being in a rush and have nice conversations on the way.

Reactions: 12
God she is so deadly dull and predictable. Moaning yet again about how hard it is looking after three children on while Sinbad Is At Sea. Sarah, love, this is EXACTLY what you wanted. Ok apart from your preference for an instacute baby girl but otherwise, THIS IS ALL YOUR CHOICE. Also, lose the Piggy eyelashes - you look ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What did she expect! Husband goes away with work and has done for years, she’s already had two kids. She has made life very chaotic with so many after school clubs because she can’t bear to be in the house or be alone with them. She wanted another baby. Deal with it. Hahahahah Bless.

Reactions: 14