Sarah This Mama Life #33 Poor baby’s not content, but he’s #CONTENT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just give him some formula ..nobody's saying totally stop breast feeding but give a couple of formula top ups and see how it goes! There's no shame in it!

Reactions: 13
Her latest woe is me post has pissed me off. 10 weeks is far too young to be upstairs sleeping alone, monitor or not. Safe sleep advice is baby should nap / sleep in same room to 6 months. He’s not napping because he’s dragged literally everywhere to fit in with the other two. She’s in a lose lose situation. If she drops clubs the big 2 suffer, if she doesn’t, then C suffers as he’s never going to get into a routine. Stop popping to the shops and running silly errands when the big two are in school and go home to bond with your baby and get him settled and in a routine so he will nap! Oh and give him formula to actually fill him up. She’s so dumb.

Reactions: 18
The more I see the more I'm convinced she's deliberately sabotaging herself so she has a breakdown so Rob is forced to come home or her Mum is forced to move in with her. Sarah is all about punishing people if they are not meeting her needs 24/7.

Reactions: 19
OMG she’s doing my headin! This is why every person on this thread, who doesnt know her said she should never have another baby! She should have thought about her other two children, thought about Rob being away! What does she want?

Reactions: 16
Having a newborn is hard, having three children is hard, doing it alone whilst your husband is deployed is hard but this wasn't a surprise pregnancy, her husband didn't suddenly have to work away. She knew what she was getting herself into and wanted it. Whinged and moaned about wanting a third for years.

The fact she says "I think I can hear him awake again" doesn't sound like there's a monitor involved....

Reactions: 12
Wee Content is only 10 weeks old and already she resents him:

‘SOMEONE doesn’t know how to nap. SOMEONE didn’t get the memo about the sort of third baby I ordered. This is just.not.good.enough. Though in a silver lining, suddenly my other two children, feral and also non insta perfect as they are….BLESS THEM…well, suddenly they seem SO MUCH easier to #parent, at least compared to SOMEONE who doesn’t nap.’

She is off the charts neurotic.

Reactions: 16
Oh my god I cannot with this bleeping lunatic!
So she wanted a third baby but only on the proviso that he napped when she required him to, was available for photo shoots with a big smiley face when she chooses & can fit his schedule in with the big 2’s multiple weekly activities.
She literally banged on about nothing else for years other than having a 3rd baby, having a 3rd baby. Now it’s here & she’s STILL not happy. Listen you limp-haired dick; you wanted this, bleeping shut up & deal with it!! God I despise her 😡

• Heart
I get babysitter vibes from her, she doesn’t seem connected to any of her children and looks cold. I don’t recall my two doing proper naps till they were bit older, it’s normal for a new born to just doze in and out of sleep is it not. And imagine trying to nap while in and out of shops with bright lights and not even being wrapped up cosy. Just put him in a sling if you need to get things done. She thinks he should be in his cot sleeping for hours at a time.

I would never get my 7 year old to happily sit in the car for hours in the evening while his sister plays football so surprised L is happy even with an iPad it’s not comfortable or fun way to spend your evening. And she is probably just sat on her phone moaning.

it’s doesn’t feel like she should have had any children never mind three!

Reactions: 15
She’s becoming obsessed with naps.

Answer is … until you move the car seat to move him onto the next activity.

I’m sure if he was home in a warm cosy bed he’d sleep for longer! An added bonus if he had some formula inside him too.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I get babysitter vibes from her, she doesn’t seem connected to any of her children and looks cold. I don’t recall my two doing proper naps till they were bit older, it’s normal for a new born to just doze in and out of sleep is it not. And imagine trying to nap while in and out of shops with bright lights and not even being wrapped up cosy. Just put him in a sling if you need to get things done. She thinks he should be in his cot sleeping for hours at a time.

I would never get my 7 year old to happily sit in the car for hours in the evening while his sister plays football so surprised L is happy even with an iPad it’s not comfortable or fun way to spend your evening. And she is probably just sat on her phone moaning.

it’s doesn’t feel like she should have had any children never mind three!
If she was a HIGH energy tge baby might not feed of her energy and actually chill and sleep,

Reactions: 5
Repeating the same actions and expecting different results is madness. She couldn’t cope when she had Isla, she definitely couldn’t cope when she had Lachlan, did she expect this to be a band aid baby? She is an absolute tool. I also don’t believe he doesn’t nap.

Reactions: 11
If baby doesn’t nap does she mean he’s crying all the time. Sometimes they can be awake but settled (although if he’s hungry he won’t be). Sounds like she wants him to be fed, changed and then asleep the rest of the time 🙁

Reactions: 7
Baby wear him! What’s wrong with that? He’s happy and you can get things done. If you are out and about chances are most babies would wake.

Reactions: 10
If she just dedicated some time to staying in a bit more and establishing more of a routine, teaching him to self settle etc I’m sure he would start napping more. I get it’s hard with older kids to do that as much but they do a silly amount of activities so she could cut back on it or ask other parents about lift SHARING (yes sharing, not just sacking hers off onto other people, taking her turn too). And she must remember he is also only 10 weeks old and could just be a cat napper. If he’s sleeping well over night she doesn’t really have an awful lot to be complaining about.

Reactions: 12
Why take photos at the pool, nobody wants to see them, she says nothing of any importance and she’s been told not to do it?
she is so bizarre.

Reactions: 9
This annoys the crap out of me. There is a rule to not take photos at the pool. Yes no one is in there but it’s still breaking the rules and then posting it on insta.
Grow up moron.

Reactions: 13