Sarah This Mama Life #33 Poor baby’s not content, but he’s #CONTENT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure she has a baby carrier. he would nap better in that and she would be able to get on with whatever. Then she can find something else to complain about

Reactions: 5
Not sure any kid would nap in a bright room, with the older two around making noise no doubt.He’s not really a sleepy newborn anymore Sarah. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I'm sure she has a baby carrier. he would nap better in that and she would be able to get on with whatever. Then she can find something else to complain about
Yes but she wasn’t sent and antepoppe one! She can’t be seen with an Ergo Baby on insta!! 😮

The bit between the bottom of his nose and his top lip looks out of proportion, Is that because he had a high palate like she said?

Reactions: 1
From my professional experience he is very syndromic looking and lucky if he is on the 2nd percentile for growth which considering he was measuring on the 90th is very concerning

• Sad
Reactions: 8
From my professional experience he is very syndromic looking and lucky if he is on the 2nd percentile for growth which considering he was measuring on the 90th is very concerning
From my professional experience I agree with you.

Reactions: 2
Eh? She’s going out for cake with her “faves” from her community midwife team?? As in, health professionals?!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Eh? She’s going out for cake with her “faves” from her community midwife team?? As in, health professionals?!
Very unprofessional. She is no longer their patient but NMC states that it is inappropriate to be in touch with former patients.

Reactions: 11
Very unprofessional. She is no longer their patient but NMC states that it is inappropriate to be in touch with former patients.
Maybe it’s a ‘chat’ in the form of tea and cake?! We all know how neurotic and delicate she is.

Reactions: 4
Her whole midwife scenario was weird anyway. I’m sure she had her on Instagram and tagged her a few times. Was miss midwife fawning over a failed channel mummer, is this why she got to duck around with her appointments whenever she liked?

Reactions: 7
We had an excellent Health Visitor, lovely woman who helped us with so many different things. She moved to a different job before my son started school and he’s been there a few years now but it has never occurred to me to look her up and befriend her on social media, much less arrange to meet up. But again, if Mama wants to do something, Mama does it!

I hope they’ve had an informal chat with her too. He’s not even 3 months old and it’s abundantly clear that she can’t bear to be at home alone with him already.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Three months old so half way to being able to dump him in nursery and absorbing all responsibility for him

• Sad
Reactions: 8