Sarah This Mama Life #33 Poor baby’s not content, but he’s #CONTENT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t have a sweet tooth. But HAS to have the cake every time she pops into a cafe

Never gets sick. Apart from every time she gets sick and tells us that she never gets sick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Sarah pull up your big girl pants!!!..... there are people that are solo parenting all the bloody time, I do I work full time, have 2 dogs and the kids, I have Wednesday off as my parenteral day, but I'm at home doing paperwork for work while the baby naps, I'd love to be getting my eye lashes done, i get my hair twice a year I get my hair trimmed. But we work opposite one another some weeks, he does be away for work too, were looking to get married soon and were trying to save as much as possible and save our leave for our wedding were hoping to go to Italy to get married. You wanted the third baby you got not stop moaning!

Reactions: 5
I've never known someone to get sick so often but then always say they never get sick 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The portion sizes are very small, the two bowls combined would be more my kids idea of a meal.

Reactions: 4
Four bits of chicken ….and drier than a nuns chuff. That’s a toddler portion. She really is bloody off the scale!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That's the most pathetic "meal" I've seen online in a long time! She could have at least cooked the chicken with some beansprouts, green beans and broccoli and a nice sauce rather than just dry noodles and tinned sweetcorn

Reactions: 3
Mines loves noodles but she has satay skewers and noodles with onion peas sweetcorn and a side of spring rolls! That's just miserable as a dinner!

Reactions: 2
'My baby doesn't nap' is fast becoming the new 'Don't have a sweet tooth' and 'Never get ill'. It is so boring repeating the same thing every day.

Reactions: 15
I know not all babies nap for long periods of time but I wonder if she really committed to a period of time at home to allow the baby to have the best possible chance of sleeping she may find he does actually nap.

Reactions: 16
I know not all babies nap for long periods of time but I wonder if she really committed to a period of time at home to allow the baby to have the best possible chance of sleeping she may find he does actually nap.
So that would be no.....priority being going out continously to buy disappointing cake for the non-sweet tooth

Reactions: 5
He’s not napping for any length of time because he’s hungry. Fill him up with a big bottle and he will sleep better. I say this from experience. First two babies I was hell bent on breastfeeding and had babies that slept terribly, never napped for more than 15 mins and screamed a lot. Third and fourth I combo fed and they were so much more settled, slept better, everything. No more babies for me but if I had a 5th, I’d breastfeed for the first week or so to get the colostrum goodness and then move to 100% formula.

Reactions: 13
So Sarah wants a baby who:

- naps constantly
- is a girl
- doesn't need feeding
- stays small
- looks Insta perfect

She should have just bought a creepy reborn baby doll.

Reactions: 20
He’s hungry and he’s not been allowed to nap, when has he been at home, warm and settled? When Rob was home they were out, now he’s gone she’s out! Hone I can’t stand her. Shut up and deal with it. She wanted it.

Reactions: 10
They always have a movie night at the weekend so why hasn’t she already bought snacks. The poor baby has spent half the day out at football and now she’s dragging him out to the shops. Lack of milk and constant disruptions is probably why the little mite doesn’t nap 🙁

Reactions: 13
It stresses me out that a) she has to say in every god damn story that Content doesn’t nap and b) how sad the baby looks.

We know you read here Sarah - stop being a bleeping martyr. You wanted this life. You said “fed is best” so do right by that baby and feed him properly. Nobody feels sorry for you because you pushed for your own way and you are making things harder for yourself by trailing around everywhere looking for someone to unburden you

Reactions: 17