Sarah This Mama Life #33 Poor baby’s not content, but he’s #CONTENT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a colleague who has a 8 week old granddaughter, she showed me some photos/video of her yesterday, she was 6lbs at birth, she is so much bigger than little Content. She looks healthy and thriving, smiling and kicking her legs.

Reactions: 8
She looks so smug that he's got his 8 week jabs. Also notice she never says what he weighs.

Reactions: 6
Hand in mouth - hungry or self soothing. Plus going to the chiropractor immediately after getting jabs? Not very wise to be honest. Advice is feed as they maybe unsettled and need comfort etc. not really possible whilst the chiropractor is poking around

Reactions: 8
The poor lad my neice has reflux the puky kind and she a chunky monkey! And she has nearly always puke 60% of feeds and still does at 8 months old she was 7 pounds at birth so she was smaller than content

Reactions: 3
It’s always such a tiny portion too!
I do wonder though because she exercised a lot before, workouts at 10pm, walks around the house to ensure she got her steps in. Seemingly ate TINY meals, but bar the time in 2022 / early 2023 when Rob was away, she’s not exactly shrunk has she. But if her lifestyle and eating was as she posts then she’d be non existent, maybe that sweet tooth she definitely does not have gets fed and she won’t post it because she has to maintain this nutty image in her head of being tiny.

Basically saying if I was doing all those workouts & only eating a handful of dinner, skipping lunch etc. I’d lose weight fast. So something is amiss.

Reactions: 9
I do wonder though because she exercised a lot before, workouts at 10pm, walks around the house to ensure she got her steps in. Seemingly ate TINY meals, but bar the time in 2022 / early 2023 when Rob was away, she’s not exactly shrunk has she. But if her lifestyle and eating was as she posts then she’d be non existent, maybe that sweet tooth she definitely does not have gets fed and she won’t post it because she has to maintain this nutty image in her head of being tiny.

Basically saying if I was doing all those workouts & only eating a handful of dinner, skipping lunch etc. I’d lose weight fast. So something is amiss.
I’m so glad you posted this. I have thought the same but didn’t know how to word it.

She must eat more than she says she does.

Reactions: 7
She probably consumes more calories than she realises through the Costa coffees and cakes. She might be lighter than she looks but her build makes her look heavier

Does your metabolism ever return to normal after an ED?

Or she could also be one of those unlucky women like myself who can eat a normal meal and look like you've eaten like an elephant for weeks.

Reactions: 3
Oh come on let’s not put glitter on the turd…..she’s built like a brick shithouse !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm not making fun of her body shape. You can't help your build. But I think her problem is she doesn't know how to dress to flatter her shape.

Yes whatever mad eating disorder she has won’t be helped by reading here. I craved a lot of sugar and cake when I had newborns and I think it was the lack of sleep.

You can 100% tell she’s going through something with her body because we have gone from 4 times daily mirror selfies to nothing.

Her build and weight gain aren’t as concerning as her parenting / spiralling

The fact she has to document when she makes herself a proper dinner is a massive red flag. A proper dinner should be a nightly thing.

Reactions: 9