Sarah This Mama Life #33 Poor baby’s not content, but he’s #CONTENT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can this one no see in joy in her husband company, my poir husband has been in lates all this week and I've had classes, juggling kids and hospital appointments, I haven't seen him properly since Wednesday, his hours at work are about to change...goodbye work life balance!!!😭 the only communication we have had the last 2 days I rang him yesterday while I was doing the dishes I was fast asleep when he got home and I'm on earlier calls . What I'd do for my husband to be home, but his job keeps a roof over our heads, food in ur bellys, warm in winter, so id never belittle him or his job, im diing my masters but because he has a secure job im able to do it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Do you think C is genuinely happier or has he realised the same thing as the others - that when there’s a rectangle in mummy’s hand and he smiles it makes mummy happy…?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
1) Rob injuring himself as soon as he’s home is not the one

View attachment 3021895

(You should have cropped the other kid out Sarah. I know your engagement is piss poor but sticking an emoji over someone’s face isn’t good enough)

2) Lovely, the happy couple out for a nice meal. What could possibly ruin it?

View attachment 3021896

3) Rob has, by forgotten he’s not allowed to eat what he wants, when he wants

View attachment 3021897

(I thought it was brunch?)

4) There’s that smile! It comes out when she’s meeting someone she doesn’t hate! Up the Holland!

View attachment 3021907
She has the most odd shaped eyes.

View attachment 3023193

translation: I hate my husband, he is a terrible parent and I hate our lives together
Why is nobody else picking up on the fact that she never stops moaning? I mean maybe they have and that’s why her engagement is worse than ever but from the minute Rob went away she was wishing him back but now he’s home she’s STILL not happy!

I can’t believe that’s a happy home, they must all walk on eggshells, afraid to set her off

Reactions: 13
The colour of that paint is called “blue” Sarah, hth!
Google it Sarah or take to B&Q and get colour matched, or are you hoping for Lick or someone to gift you some…..l.Of course you are! 3x wages go into that house, buy your bloody own.

Reactions: 10
Why is nobody else picking up on the fact that she never stops moaning? I mean maybe they have and that’s why her engagement is worse than ever but from the minute Rob went away she was wishing him back but now he’s home she’s STILL not happy!

I can’t believe that’s a happy home, they must all walk on eggshells, afraid to set her off
What do you mean? Sarah is a very positive person. She says so herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Isla was training at Chelsea which is amazing…but how will her mother really feel about her potentially playing for an English team…🤔

I bet she’s penning letters to Aberdeen and Ajax as we speak, begging them to sign her up with loads of ‘ha ha has’ thrown in for good measure

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So Isla was training at Chelsea which is amazing…but how will her mother really feel about her potentially playing for an English team…🤔

I bet she’s penning letters to Aberdeen and Ajax as we speak, begging them to sign her up with loads of ‘ha ha has’ thrown in for good measure
‘Please let I play on your team and I will bring L and C to watch’

• Haha