Sarah This Mama Life #33 Poor baby’s not content, but he’s #CONTENT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s mad - if I had a baby the football mums would probably arrange some kind of rota to take mine to football so I could rest and I’d do likewise…it makes me feel a bit bad for her

Reactions: 6
It’s mad - if I had a baby the football mums would probably arrange some kind of rota to take mine to football so I could rest and I’d do likewise…it makes me feel a bit bad for her
But she has probably more than likely out stayed here welcome, she has shown time and time again how selfish she can be, it me me me, noting else matters,along as she gets what she wants!

Reactions: 5
But she has probably more than likely out stayed here welcome, she has shown time and time again how selfish she can be, it me me me, noting else matters,along as she gets what she wants!
true… and you never see her picking up other kids or anything (or mentioning it, because she’d at least mention it)

Reactions: 4
true… and you never see her picking up other kids or anything (or mentioning it, because she’d at least mention it)
Have her children EVER had a friend round to play for a play date or anything? Like, ever? I bet she point blank never offers.

Reactions: 6
Have her children EVER had a friend round to play for a play date or anything? Like, ever? I bet she point blank never offers.
She had a friend of Ls round before and took them shopping 😂.

I think Isla had her boyfriend round a lot too, didn't he sleep over once?

Reactions: 1
She’s sat outside feeding that little one with no blanket or anything. I’m sure being so small he feels the cold. He never seems to be cosy.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
How can she have so little idea and it’s her 3rd child! Hat, coat and blanket needed Sarah. What is wrong with you?! That poor baby is using up so much energy trying to keep warm. No wonder he isn’t thriving.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
How can she have so little idea and it’s her 3rd child! Hat, coat and blanket needed Sarah. What is wrong with you?! That poor baby is using up so much energy trying to keep warm. No wonder he isn’t thriving.
I think that was aaaaaalllll to make a point that no one was jumping up to offer Sarah a chair so she stood two inches away from them all “breastfeeding” a poorly dressed infant.

She had 40 weeks before Content was born. Why no effort to create some friendships with other parents? She could have frontloaded her efforts to offer lifts etc so she had a few parents who reliably owed her favours and could have taken Isla (even on alternate weeks) for the first 16 weeks or so. But no - that would have been far too sensible. The rest of the parents there look like they don’t even want to give her the time of day in those photos

Reactions: 11
You’re right. No one even offered her a chair. They obviously want nothing to do with her. Although, why isn’t she organised to have her own chair? Surely she has been there before and knows what it’s like.

Reactions: 8
You’re right. No one even offered her a chair. They obviously want nothing to do with her. Although, why isn’t she organised to have her own chair? Surely she has been there before and knows what it’s like.
The words ‘Sarah’ and ‘organised’ don’t belong in the same sentence.

• Haha
They do this so often she should have a kit in the boot! Chair blanket brolly snacks etc it's not like she doesn't have the space either to store it at home!
Wouldn't be surprised if the football parents have done similar for other new babies families and she hasn't joined in to help with drop offs etc so why would they do it for her!

Reactions: 12
Even if someone had offered a gold encrusted throne she would’ve taken this pity photo for her followers. Look how amazing I am, supporting one child’s hobbies whilst feeding another. The reality is she’s daft to commit to this hobby with her current situation, unprepared by having no seat and neglectful by not putting a blanket or hat on the immensely tiny baby. Sarah says herself how tiny he is and then does nothing to ensure he is throughly fed or kept warm.

I think all comments about selfishness and never helping others out is right.
If I was in the same situation I would have so many people to call on for help, not just close friends but school mums, dads and even grandparents. The reason is I help out when others need it. It’s a two way street and if the people around her are the same as me, they start getting wise to those taking the piss and have much less tolerance!!

Reactions: 5
Wonder if she’s actually tried anything to help her tiny helpless little baby try to get into a nap instead of just lying him down and hoping he’d go to sleep.

Reactions: 8
Wonder if she’s actually tried anything to help her tiny helpless little baby try to get into a nap instead of just lying him down and hoping he’d go to sleep.
She should film more talking stories around him, I’m sure that would help him nod off

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm surprised L's school allows the lines in the hair
That’s what I was thinking- I’m sorry but I don’t think it looks good at all. I can imagine Sarah just doing whatever she can to shut him up and stop him having a tantrum though, whether it’s in keeping with school rules or not.