Sarah This Mama Life #33 Poor baby’s not content, but he’s #CONTENT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How far from home is Isla’s football? She plays for 3 hours yet Sarah sits in the car the whole time with that poor baby. Could she not drive back home? She absolutely baffles me 🙁

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Babies are not rocket science and if she's determined to he have breast milk then set time out of your day to express as much as possible and bottle feed him! A baby with a full tummy and no wind will sleep or try and find what works for him..an extra blanket? Rocked in the pram? In his swing??
My youngest struggled to break his wind and we had to feel little and often to avoid gas build up by nighttime it was hard but it worked until he was bigger and no longer an issue!!

Sarah just as per usual when it comes to her children doesn't want to put in the effort!!

Reactions: 9
what I want to know is… those eyelashes have been done again v recently… I’ve never had a lash app that’s taken less than 2 hours… maybe 1.45 but still how is she doing that if C doesn’t nap????? Once thr lashes have been started you can’t open your eyes and need to lay flat??

Reactions: 5
what I want to know is… those eyelashes have been done again v recently… I’ve never had a lash app that’s taken less than 2 hours… maybe 1.45 but still how is she doing that if C doesn’t nap????? Once thr lashes have been started you can’t open your eyes and need to lay flat??
I thought she did them herself, they arnt professional are they? Bloody hell, they are awful.

Reactions: 3
I thought she did them herself, they arnt professional are they? Bloody hell, they are awful.
Ah maybe I’m wrong and she does, but knowing how much he likes to treat herself tbh I assumed she has them done, I remember a while ago she said she needed to ‘go’ get her lashes done but I know diy ones are becoming more popular now

Reactions: 2
I imagine the brothers babies’ will have been christened in the usual way or will be soon and Sarah will be desperate to be different and more “special”. That’s the way she is, she will be seething at any attention those other babies get.

Reactions: 6
Does she not bother buying anything new for the other two kids? The ones with clothes that don’t fit and scruffy shoes!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
They are individual strip lash ones that last up to a week that she’s done herself, she was trying to flog them a few days ago

Reactions: 2
I’m fed up of her calling C her Tiny man. He was not born tiny, at over 8lb he would have been well over 50th centile. She seems to be just pushing the narrative that he’s just a small baby and he’ll grow in his own time.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
How far from home is Isla’s football? She plays for 3 hours yet Sarah sits in the car the whole time with that poor baby. Could she not drive back home? She absolutely baffles me 🙁
She must have burned her bridges with the other football parents, that is insane the three of them sitting in a dark, cold car for three hours in March! I’d like to think I’d help any other parent out but not if I knew they would use me for the rest of time.

Lachlan is probably uncomfortable so how tough must it be for Content 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I got the impression it takes 3 hours in total of her evening, an hour of training and an hour driving each way 🤔 surely they could stretch their legs for the hour they’re stationary.

Reactions: 5
An hour each way! Wow. There’s no way I would sign my child up for that. Especially with a newborn.

She must have burned her bridges with the other football parents, that is insane the three of them sitting in a dark, cold car for three hours in March! I’d like to think I’d help any other parent out but not if I knew they would use me for the rest of time.

Lachlan is probably uncomfortable so how tough must it be for Content 😔
Sarah is exactly the kind of parent I avoid, always needing a favour, neediness seeping out of her and feral kids.
I don’t mind helping people, but she would expect it to be every week and you would be stuck ferrying Isla about til the end of time but if you needed help just one time then Sarah would be too busy.
She reminds me of Jane, Alexa’s mum in Outnumbered. “What am I like?!”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I got the impression it takes 3 hours in total of her evening, an hour of training and an hour driving each way 🤔 surely they could stretch their legs for the hour they’re stationary.
Surely THIS would be the time you actually went and had coffeee out. Somewhere warm, where you can get comfy. She has absolutely NO idea!

Reactions: 12
Do her kids ever get to just chill the eff out?!! They're out at clubs/anctivities every minute of the day!!

Reactions: 12
Do her kids ever get to just chill the eff out?!! They're out at clubs/anctivities every minute of the day!!
Nope, they haven’t a chance to do that since they were plonked in full time nursery at 9 months or whatever it was

• Sad
Reactions: 10
An hour each way! Wow. There’s no way I would sign my child up for that. Especially with a newborn.
I’d imagine it’s an academy/ advanced development centre if they are travelling that far. Isla loves football so I’m glad that Sarah is putting Isla’s dreams first if this is the case. Time to review how much other extra curricular they’ve got on though as this is a huge ask and impacts the whole family. Doesn’t seem to be much support from the friends she was expecting to help out with all the football training etc

Of course not!!! That would mean she would have to actually 1) be alone with them 2) parent them. It’s very obvious both are pretty feral so she does ANYTHING she can to avoid having to deal with them on her own.

Reactions: 6