Sarah This Mama Life #33 Poor baby’s not content, but he’s #CONTENT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sinbad chose mashed potatoes over chips at IKEA, he deserves Sarah then and all her selfish ways.
mash?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sinbad chose mashed potatoes over chips at IKEA, he deserves Sarah then and all her selfish ways.
mash?!
Bet Sarah bought it and she denied him!
Sure he’s happy being dragged everywhere and not resting that painful injury…

Reactions: 4
Hope she’s not off to some event and dragging poor Connie with her, she said he’s really struggling with this heat.

Hope she’s not off to some event and dragging poor Connie with her, she said he’s really struggling with this heat.
I agree - forecast to be 29 today down here, far too hot to be traipsing round London on her own let alone with a 5 month old baby.

Hate to say it but I doubt she’ll give two hoots about dragging him around in this heat. Poor thing.
She won’t! It’s always what Sarah wants. I wouldn’t have said anything but she was saying he hated the heat and was really unsettled, really bloody selfish if she’s dragged him out to London just for some PR event. It’s not her job it’s a side hustle at best.

Reactions: 6
Yep took the new money maker to London just so she could get free tit! A baby who the day before she said was really struggling with the heat and was miserable! Going into London in that heat. Sorry but she really is a selfish witch.

Reactions: 15
Why would anyone invite Jumanji to a PR event? Her engagement is woeful, she hates being a parent and she’s completely passive aggressive

IMG_3260.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s so clear from those stories that Sarah is near moist with joy that she’s finally on a PR gig with third baby CONtent cash cow. Dragging him into London on the hottest day of the year so she can film some #ad brand stories is the height of selfishness. Sums her up completely. Selfish, vacuous cow.

Reactions: 14
1) Rob injuring himself as soon as he’s home is not the one

IMG_3282.jpeg

(You should have cropped the other kid out Sarah. I know your engagement is piss poor but sticking an emoji over someone’s face isn’t good enough)

2) Lovely, the happy couple out for a nice meal. What could possibly ruin it?

IMG_3285.jpeg

3) Rob has, by forgotten he’s not allowed to eat what he wants, when he wants

IMG_3284.jpeg

(I thought it was brunch?)

4) There’s that smile! It comes out when she’s meeting someone she doesn’t hate! Up the Holland!

IMG_3286.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is she always making digs at sinbad’s choice of food? She’s always got something to say about it and it’s horrible. She’s going to cause him psychological issues with food.

Imagine going out for a meal with her. Torture. She’d criticise your order and the conversation would be extremely dull.