Sarah This Mama Life #33 Poor baby’s not content, but he’s #CONTENT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crikey. What a processed pile of crap she buys for their lunches.

Don’t understand how somebody who spends so much time online being a ‘parenting influencer’ can be so ignorant of healthy nutritious food for kids.

And that poor wee baby is hard to look at. He looks so underfed and dehydrated. I think it’s great that she’s committed to breastfeeding, but there are so many red flags that her motivation is based on her own ED issues and size perception issues that it’s worrying. She’s loving him being ‘a tiny man’ and doing her usual antics of not eating much cos ha ha she’s just so busy being super busy and amazing.

How, after so many weeks, can she not see the sense in giving him some formula? He looks SO unwell.

Reactions: 11
I have been offline a bit so just catching up. The content is now

- Sarah takes her gaunt baby shopping and complains he doesn’t want to be there
- Sarah takes said baby to sit in the car, in his car seat and complains he doesn’t want to be there
- Sarah on camera telling us all about how she is savouring being nap trapped, wild manic expression suggesting otherwise
- guilt trip posts “wanted to go to Lapland uk but SOMEONE is deployed, again.”

she’s nothing if not predictable I guess?
---
Also a meme she shared complaining about the hours of 4-8pm with kids. Sorry but those kids haven’t seen 4-8pm in her house for years, Sarah has worked hard to ensure there is a club every night to avoid parenting.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
How did I knew there would be a “but” when she said in her latest story that she loves the baby…

Reactions: 9
She goes on about him not wanting to nap but doesn’t seem concerned why he’s not sleeping or screaming a lot 🙁

Reactions: 11
I dislike her, sorry but I do. She wanted this and now predictably does nothing but moans about him. I agree with the post saying they think he has reflux. He looks poorly and in pain. A grown woman with two older children, a husband in the Navy chooses to have another baby and yet somehow plays a victim!

Reactions: 25
She goes on about him not wanting to nap but doesn’t seem concerned why he’s not sleeping or screaming a lot 🙁
Agree. Why is she not concerned that he is screaming, think it’s very telling she always says screaming and not crying. He looks unwell and hungry really can’t understand why she can’t introduce some formula to top up her breastfeeding him. I breastfed my three but my youngest started to lose weight around 3 months of being exclusively breastfed and I could tell he wasn’t getting enough from me - didn’t hesitate to then put him on formula and he then thrived and was so much more content. She is a selfish witch putting her own wants and ridiculous expectations before the health and happiness of her children.

Reactions: 13
Of course life doesn't care she had a baby because that's a choice she made for her life.

Reactions: 8
Of course life doesn't care she had a baby because that's a choice she made for her life.
So screaming (not crying) and not sleeping for consistent periods of time should always be checked out by a HCP. I suspect a combination of being underfed and reflux/intolerences. He will now be overtired to add into that lovely unsettled mix too.

He looks very frail and I’ve never seen a baby who looks so consistently anxious. It’s quite disconcerting.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Sarah he is hungry. Tiny babies do not scream for sake of it, it is for a reason. Your milk is of tit quality because you are a selfish cow and barely feeding yourself let alone producing good enough quality milk to sustain that wee boy. He is starving hungry, probably has a headache (hence the scrunched forehead) from dehydration and is cold. His bowels wont be moving adequately due to the dehydration and lack of sustenance which will also make him uncomfortable. Your life is a shitshow of your own making and nobody has a shred of sympathy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I actually feel so sad for her. I have such amazing memories of snuggling in with my wee one when they went through unsettled periods. TV on, snuggle in and feed, feed, feed!!!

It’s very sad as well that’s she’s out for coffee and cake nearly every day by herself. Just shows she doesn’t have any friends. I bet she’s not seeing HV’s either very often since it’s her third they kinda leave you to it, so his hunger and malnutrition won’t be getting picked up on, poor boy

Reactions: 8
I am extremely surprised to see that Sarah is even considering have C baptised on a ship. Surely that will be by a Church of England padre (don’t think they are Catholic - the use of the word christening gives that away)?! I would have thought the correct and patriotic thing would be to travel to Scotland to ensure that C is baptised within the Church of Scotland and with consecrated Scottish water.

I also wish she wouldn’t leave C in that basket on the floor. It looks so uncared for and the floor is always colder as hot air rises. Plus I have nightmares of a cat sitting in his face and Sarah not noticing as she is chuntering into her phone

Reactions: 12
I am extremely surprised to see that Sarah is even considering have C baptised on a ship. Surely that will be by a Church of England padre (don’t think they are Catholic - the use of the word christening gives that away)?! I would have thought the correct and patriotic thing would be to travel to Scotland to ensure that C is baptised within the Church of Scotland and with consecrated Scottish water.

I also wish she wouldn’t leave C in that basket on the floor. It looks so uncared for and the floor is always colder as hot air rises. Plus I have nightmares of a cat sitting in his face and Sarah not noticing as she is chuntering into her phone
Ah, but think of the 💫 unique 💫 instagram content of a NAVAL christening, on a ship with uniforms and shippy things, and every possible military hashtag!

I’ve been thinking the same about the basket on the floor. They are safest on purpose built stands, why not use that? Has she not been gifted one yet?

Reactions: 10
For one who doesn’t have a sweet tooth she forces a fair bit of coffee and cake down!! Baby is not content as he’s hungry 😔

Reactions: 14

It is such a lovely thing to hold a baptism on a ship. Rather than scrapping the bottom of the content barrel why doesn’t Sarah engage her brain and approach the chaplaincy in the Naval Base to make her enquiry?

She explained that Rob’s ship is forward deployed. It’s usual for a child to be baptised on the ship on which the parent serves. His ship isn’t based in the uk. It’s not as if they’ll be permitted to fly out just for a baptism.
There are churches within the bases they could use. But that won’t be good enough for #content creator MumHun Sarah

But I don’t imagine many serving within the RN would want their children baptised in a ship they aren’t associated with. There is a lovely tradition that the name gets engraved inside the ships bell and the bell is actually used in lieu of a font.

She is just a joke!

Considering all she does is moan about the navy I’m surprised she wants him christened on a ship…

Reactions: 10
Dummy in - hello sarah! We were only talking about this a few days ago.
Now, whilst you’re ‘here’ please think of your baby and feed him. Your issues with weight are not something which you should feel happy about inflicting on your children. He is clearly not flourishing - give him some formula. You can still express for your own neurotic needs.