Sarah This Mama Life #33 Poor baby’s not content, but he’s #CONTENT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I had my first I struggled with bf and one of the things the midwife was clear on was eating enough. I said I was having a sandwich and stuff for lunch isn’t that enough? She said absolutely not. She said loads of water, fruit, veg, a hot meal for lunch and dinner and lots of calorie and fat rich stuff. I have an eating disorder so it was hard but it was for my baby.
it’s no wonder he’s not getting bigger, if she’s only having a little sandwich, tiny portions and CEREAL for dinner there’s no fat in her milk!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So she's ordered diet dinners to replace cereal. Don't you need to make sure you're packing in the calories when breastfeeding? She's ordered the high protein stuff as it fills you up more so you're less hungry but she's also ordered the low calorie, high protein stuff so she's got a double whammy. Who does she think she's fooling?

Reactions: 16
Those dinners look like the worst things to be your main meal when you’re postpartum and breastfeeding. Although better than cereal I guess. But still, ED issues alive and kicking over there.

Reactions: 12
So she's ordered diet dinners to replace cereal. Don't you need to make sure you're packing in the calories when breastfeeding? She's ordered the high protein stuff as it fills you up more so you're less hungry but she's also ordered the low calorie, high protein stuff so she's got a double whammy. Who does she think she's fooling?
You get those meals in food warehouse / Iceland

Reactions: 1
I know this has already been said. But JFC that poor little baby doesn’t look at all well. Even when he’s asleep he looks frail and hungry. If that was my baby I wouldn’t be swanning around cafes and posting pics of him on instagram. I’d be at home feeding him bloody formula and cuddling him to keep him warm. BF alone is clearly not nourishing him.

Reactions: 13
So she let him scream himself to sleep so she can sit in a cafe and avoid going home and feeding him??

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Genuinely can’t understand how she doesn’t look in the mirror and realise she looks bleeping ridiculous with those eyelashes. Properly Miss 🐷.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Genuinely can’t understand how she doesn’t look in the mirror and realise she looks bleeping ridiculous with those eyelashes. Properly Miss 🐷.
Fake eyelashes just look awful, you can spot them a mile off. What’s the point when everyone can clearly see they’re fake?

Reactions: 9
Guess who is back. Moaning, whinging, whining Sarah. Why does this woman continue to have kids. She just bleeping moans constantly, obviously she’s the only person in the world with an unsettled newborn. NOT. she finds babies so much work always always complaining. Poor C i think we’ve got another kid that just gets moaned about with bless him at the end. At least Lachlan has someone he can relate to now 😎
Why when breastfeeding doesn’t agree with her babies does she push and push and push and end up make it 10 x harder than it needs to be.
he doesn’t look well, looks so thin and gaunt in his face. I’m not saying don’t breastfeed but she should only Pump milk only so she knows how much he is actually getting and make sure he’s getting topped up each feed with formula

Reactions: 14
Somehow that baby looks like he’s got the weight of the world on his shoulders. Painfully thin, frail and permanently furrowed brows.
Even Lachlan looked healthier I think.

• Sad
Wtf is in those lunchboxes 😳
Was thinking the same?? Why Quiche? And surely by the time they have lunch it's in bits from being bashed about??
She never does anything simple...a full sandwich, crisp and piece of fruit would do!

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry no pudding until she eats her fruit!?!?

Between the toddler portions and cutlery, allowing her children to see her eat cereal as a meal and not allowing them to eat decent food that's not beige, and now she does this!

Isla is at such a vulnerable age and is an ED waiting to happen due to her own mother, she's eaten her meal, why is she being forced to eat fruit just so she can get pudding? Either offer pudding or don't, don't make it a bargaining deal!

I swear she's had so much botox in all areas of her face that's why she can't bleeping talk properly!

Reactions: 8