Sarah This Mama Life #33 Poor baby’s not content, but he’s #CONTENT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got Scotland in the Euro sweepstake at work, I feel I’m now just as Scottish as Sarah’s kids are!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don't understand why you wouldn't get both rather than leaving it to Rob! By the time he's home the competition will have been on for a week!!

Reactions: 6
If that was me I’d have the 3 of them in their England shirts all ready to meet “Dada” 🤢 off the coach as I know that would make him so happy but instead it’s aaaalllll about Sarah and her faux Scottish shite.

Reactions: 15
Here’s a question for you Mama…you’ve told us Isla is a great wee footballer and she’s had trials for a club. What are you going to do if she becomes so good she can play at international level? Force her to pick Scotland where woman’s football is not as big as it is in England or will you suddenly remember that she’s part English and encourage her to pick England if she gets the choice?

Reactions: 9
Here’s a question for you Mama…you’ve told us Isla is a great wee footballer and she’s had trials for a club. What are you going to do if she becomes so good she can play at international level? Force her to pick Scotland where woman’s football is not as big as it is in England or will you suddenly remember that she’s part English and encourage her to pick England if she gets the choice?
She will force her to continue ballet.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She will force her to continue ballet.
I shouldn’t have been surprised yesterday but I was, picking her up to take her to a ballet exam. She’s probably not going to be pirouetting her way around the back garden but it’s obvious Meels loves football and enjoys it, leaving the only conclusion that the ballet is Sarah still desperately trying to force Isla to be a girly girl. Ha ha ha.

Reactions: 5
I shouldn’t have been surprised yesterday but I was, picking her up to take her to a ballet exam. She’s probably not going to be pirouetting her way around the back garden but it’s obvious Meels loves football and enjoys it, leaving the only conclusion that the ballet is Sarah still desperately trying to force Isla to be a girly girl. Ha ha ha.
As awful as it sounds just looking at isla you know she's not a good fit for ballet

Reactions: 12
No pic of the 9/16th Scottish bairns in their shirts watching the match?? I reckon Mama sent them to bed so she can drink whispering Angel and watch Netflix, doubt she even watched the Scotland game

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think the kids will be wanting to wear their Scotland kits somehow…..

• Haha
I don’t think the kids will be wanting to wear their Scotland kits somehow…..
This could be a little bit of content for her if she had a personality - do a video of her pretending to cry last night at the score with the kids playfully laughing at her and her sticking to supporting Scotland however far they get. The kids cheering on England and her singing Flower of Scotland. Something a bit different to the pish she churns out on the daily

Reactions: 5
She was never Mrs Hinch level but those figures are getting worse every year

Father’s Day 2024:

IMG_2979.jpeg

Father’s Day 2023:

IMG_2981.jpeg

Father’s Day 2022:

IMG_2982.jpeg

It’s got to be the constant slagging of Rob and possibly more people than us thought having a third baby maybe wasn’t such a great idea

Reactions: 6
Part of the fun of the euros is how it unites people all my neighbours with their England flags, most of the kids at the school are so into it all together chatting about it & the school do some fun activities around it too, my kids and their friends love it. As my family in Scotland do for Scotland. But the point is it’s fun to unite over the football. I work with a lot of people from other countries and most will support England as their children do who are being raised here, to join in with their friends at school 🤷🏼‍♀️

Part of the fun of the euros is how it unites people all my neighbours with their England flags, most of the kids at the school are so into it all together chatting about it & the school do some fun activities around it too, my kids and their friends love it. As my family in Scotland do for Scotland. But the point is it’s fun to unite over the football. I work with a lot of people from other countries and most will support England as their children do who are being raised here, to join in with their friends at school 🤷🏼‍♀️
That’s because you’re normal. Her behaviour Is off the charts batshit.

Reactions: 4
We’re Scottish and it’s a special kind of pride/pain supporting our team! But despite my family obviously supporting Scotland, my kid was right into the England match last night and came home from school today to draw Jude Bellingham. We don’t even have any English connection!

It’s so strange that Sarah can’t let her English kids get into supporting England. I hate that old ‘hate the other side and hope they lose’ thing, I’m proud of my wee guy supporting England and admiring their players, she wants to try it some time.

• Heart
Reactions: 11