Sarah This Mama Life #33 Poor baby’s not content, but he’s #CONTENT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The desperation is the most cringy thing ever. It must have the opposite effect and turn people off!

Reactions: 7
She really must have zero self-awareness. If she did she’d realise how CRINGE her desperation is. She has always been boring, wooden, fake, cringe etc. But since wee Content arrived it is next level awful. She’s clearly trying to hold onto the instahun influenza thing for dear life, with her pathetic little nailies.

Her kids have never been the most (at all) photogenic kids on the gram (sorry to be so blunt about kids’ appearance when all kids are a wonder and gift of course, but the fact is their not really instagram cute). And they’re even less so as the bigger two get older, so she’s squeezing any content from poor Content that she can, plus pushing hard on the caring older siblings thing.

Poor Isla is a pre teen who is clearly insecure and finding her way in the world as she grows up (as most 10 year olds are). Sarah needs to do her daughter’s wellbeing and developing sense of self a favour and get her off the bloody internet.

But of course she won’t. Because Sarah is a neurotic, self-absorbed, control freak twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s painful enough watching her being awkward now, just wait until they are teens, dealing with acne and changing bodies and being awkward.
Sarah will not cope well with that 🙈

Reactions: 4
Isla is more maternal in that reel with Con than I’ve ever seen Sarah be.

Reactions: 6
I think her remaining followers will go when Sinbad is home and she’s STILL moaning about how difficult her life is

Reactions: 5
Almost time for her to get manic about planning the reunion reel.
It’ll probably involve one half of the screen her throwing Content and the other half Rob catching him. Meels and Tic will be running everywhere and SOMEBODY (the Security Guard) will have the gall to tell her to control her kids. She’ll then give them all a lift home before disappearing for three weeks in Aberdeen alone

• Haha
Why on earth does she go to bed at midnight? She’s complaining about the baby waking a few times in the night but doesn’t think to go to bed once they are all asleep, she just wants to look like a martyr 🙄

Reactions: 14
Why on earth does she go to bed at midnight? She’s complaining about the baby waking a few times in the night but doesn’t think to go to bed once they are all asleep, she just wants to look like a martyr 🙄
She must spend her whole life constantly waiting for someone, anyone, to respond to her martyrdom and give her the round of applause she desperately craves

Reactions: 11
She must spend her whole life constantly waiting for someone, anyone, to respond to her martyrdom and give her the round of applause she desperately craves
Yep. She probably wants someone to ask why she goes to bed so late so she can reply telling them it’s cos her horrible husband has left her and she has soooo many things to do after the kids have gone to bed.

Does she genuinely think that Content is either behaving or misbehaving at about 5 months old?

Reactions: 8
How awful to post on a public account that her daughter said she forgot what her dad looked like; I’m sure she hasn’t, probably just a silly throw away jokey comment but her thirsty, needy mother made her repeat for the world (and sadly her dad) to hear.

The lack of thought for Sinbad is staggering, has she always been this bad? (Only properly discovered her when she was schlepping cross country hoping for a Scottish born child).

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
The Scottish football shirts have arrived 🙄🙄🙄
She’s such a twit!! Her kids are far more English than Scottish, regardless of the great great great grandad on Robs side 😂😂😂. They live in England, Isla was born in England, they have English accents, their dad is English, they have never lived in Scotland, she is batshit crazy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
How awful to post on a public account that her daughter said she forgot what her dad looked like; I’m sure she hasn’t, probably just a silly throw away jokey comment but her thirsty, needy mother made her repeat for the world (and sadly her dad) to hear.

The lack of thought for Sinbad is staggering, has she always been this bad? (Only properly discovered her when she was schlepping cross country hoping for a Scottish born child).
I came to this thread again after seeing that story and not going to lie my heart broke a little just with how uncomfortable isla looked. Having a parent in the forces is bloody hard I'm sure she's struggling so much and her mum making her say the comment again when it's clear the girls uncomfortable! duck off Sarah and have a little bit of respect for your children and their privacy

• Heart
Reactions: 15