Sarah This Mama Life #33 Poor baby’s not content, but he’s #CONTENT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Views are probably down because no one can understand what she’s saying. Slow down Sarah! In every aspect of your life!

Reactions: 9
This level of desperation makes me feel so uncomfortable 😬 and has it really been a while? It doesn’t feel that long since we’ve had an ad

IMG_2705.jpeg

IMG_2713.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Oh duck iff with your Mam Sarah!!
It makes me cringe myself inside out when she writes this. She calls her own mum ‘mum’ and there is no way her kids say ‘mam’ living where they do. And as for ‘Connie’ and ‘C’ 🙄

Reactions: 10
Reposting reels or ads makes me cringe so hard. Begging for likes/comments/validation screams desperate. Just accept you’re tit at your ‘job’ Sara and no one is impressed with your clunky, wooden and unconvincing sales pitch.

Reactions: 10
It makes me cringe myself inside out when she writes this. She calls her own mum ‘mum’ and there is no way her kids say ‘mam’ living where they do. And as for ‘Connie’ and ‘C’ 🙄
She absolutely hates his name but she won't change it now 😂

Reactions: 11
The initials are CAK as well. Such a terribly thought out name. And nobody is going to bring up phlegm to get the pronunciation right

Reactions: 6
I’m blocked, so sorry if I’m behind…. Why, oh why has Isla got that top on for that ad. You can see far too much iykwim…. At least pop a hoodie on the poor lass!!

Reactions: 4
Engaging influencers are usually funny / interesting, and you should barely realise it’s an ad. It’s such a fluke that this rectangular shaped, glass half empty snooze fest has even got this far.

Sure, if you like content on disordered eating and avoiding your own children, crack on. People are clearly realising.

I’ll still hate watch of course and I can’t wait to see her move when they’re stationed abroad LOL. But I think a high percentage of her engagement is… us 😂
---
That's TERRIBLE engagement!!! My dogs can do better!!!
lol! I got more engagement on posting a GRID PHOTO (old school I know) of a cherry Bakewell at 5am this morning 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Desperately pushing out the cutesy mama reels now trying to get some engagement. Sorry but it just doesn’t feel genuine when mama moans all the time about how hard it is to solo parent

Reactions: 12